Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Kodomo no Jikan Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
 
#1
Mar 29, 2008 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1772
The official site for the anime series Kodomo no Jikan announced that there will indeed be a second season for the anime. It has been titled "Second Term" and a promotional DVD will be packaged with the shipment of the manga's fifth volume on July 11th.

Source: ANN.
Modified by ReverseHarem, Mar 29, 2008 1:39 PM
 
#2
Mar 29, 2008 6:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 11
more loliness... XD yey
 
#3
Mar 29, 2008 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 2545
Cool..
 
#4
Mar 29, 2008 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 786
Wow, any piece of crap can get a second season nowadays...
 
#5
Mar 29, 2008 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4608
Maybe the teacher can be stalked by a toddler this time!
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
 
#6
Mar 29, 2008 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 91
Sounds like WIN to me.
 
#7
Mar 29, 2008 8:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 81
I kind of have to wonder in which direction they are going to go, however. The anime-only ending of the first season already diverged significantly from the manga storyline, I'm not sure they can get back in sync with the manga now.

If that mean the anime was going to drop deeper elements of the manga in favor of all-original material consisting of shallow comedy and loli fanservice, I would probably give it a pass...
Modified by mdauben, Mar 29, 2008 8:14 AM
 
#8
Mar 29, 2008 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 755
This can be good or bad
 
#9
Mar 29, 2008 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 890
Kondomo no Jikan, eh? Thats how i read it... Didn't like that show, so this is bad.
 
Mar 29, 2008 9:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1824
I find it funny that persons who insult KnJ in this thread don't have it in their lists completed or even dropped (only OVA completed in one case). please - first watch (the whole), then rate.
 
Mar 29, 2008 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2688
I'mma still-a watchin the dvd uncensored eps-a, but yay for second season, will it be as censored tv-wise as the first? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 29, 2008 9:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1772
Siing said:
I'mma still-a watchin the dvd uncensored eps-a, but yay for second season, will it be as censored tv-wise as the first? Guess we'll have to wait and see.


yeah no word on censoring as of yet, buttt... probably. lol.
 
Mar 29, 2008 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 464
I still gotta finish season 1.
 
Mar 29, 2008 9:30 AM
Ashen Awakener

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 17852
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.
 
Mar 29, 2008 10:00 AM
DB Administrator
Plus Ultra

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12493
Nadeshiko said:
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.


Me too.

Sounds disappointing that they didn't follow the manga though. Those of you who only know images don't know that there's quite a lot of soul in the manga.

open.staff.applications  
guidelines.faq  
report.abuse
  
Thx Kina.
  
[H+] ³  

 
Mar 29, 2008 10:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 10587
looks like i gotta marathon the first season in the near future.

 
Mar 29, 2008 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1369
meh...

Maybe i'm like this cuz there is already ZnT III and School Rumble 3 coming, but i really don't care much about KnJ II....

Didn't much of the story end at the 1st season?
I have a bad feeling about this.
 
Mar 29, 2008 11:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2657
Faust721 said:
looks like i gotta marathon the first season in the near future.

you may want to wait till an uncensored DVD release comes out. The annoying sensor objects messed up the show in my opinion.
 
Mar 29, 2008 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 303
Haha, do want. More teleiophilic fun~
 
Mar 29, 2008 12:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4251
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.


I still have to start it xD
I'll probably watch this second season, if it turns out good.
 
Mar 29, 2008 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1274
mdauben said:
I kind of have to wonder in which direction they are going to go, however. The anime-only ending of the first season already diverged significantly from the manga storyline, I'm not sure they can get back in sync with the manga now.

If that mean the anime was going to drop deeper elements of the manga in favor of all-original material consisting of shallow comedy and loli fanservice, I would probably give it a pass...


I am hoping they might do an OVA episode to "re-write" the previous anime original ending so that they might continue on track with the manga plot line. But currently there not enough manga out for a full 12-13 episode second season so lets hope they wait a while before they start production.



 
Mar 29, 2008 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1674
Yay!!!! xD Kodomo no Jikan is so darn funny.


 
Mar 29, 2008 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 689
:DDD

Made my day
 
Mar 29, 2008 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 126
dammit.Is there any chance the some group subbed the uncensored season 1?Coz the censored one sucks really.Thankfully,story is good.
 
Mar 29, 2008 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2897
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.


Suck Suck Subs: They need to finish subbing the DVD version of the episodes. Were only 1/3 through the show...x_x

And then there's the manga, which I plan to read after I finish the first season. I want to find the "soul" that Faust mentions.
 
Mar 29, 2008 7:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 66
Need... moar... mindless... lolicon.
tvahaernaejar naeka kvadjühülrvan rvadjaerni ajrv kötva nakhadjirn a.
 
Mar 29, 2008 7:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 247
yatta!!!
 
Mar 29, 2008 7:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 66
BlueYoshi said:
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.


Suck Suck Subs: They need to finish subbing the DVD version of the episodes. Were only 1/3 through the show...x_x

And then there's the manga, which I plan to read after I finish the first season. I want to find the "soul" that Faust mentions.
Suck suck subs is filled with Germans.
tvahaernaejar naeka kvadjühülrvan rvadjaerni ajrv kötva nakhadjirn a.
 
Mar 29, 2008 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 273
I liked Kodomo no Jikan. I was worried about where it was going with all the loli'ness but I decided to finish it. And you know what i'm glad I did :D
Mai Waifu~ Louise

I love her with all of my heart and soul~ <3
 
Mar 29, 2008 10:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 528
I'll watch it when the Dvd's are out. I'm not going to put up with stupid censoring again.
 
Mar 30, 2008 5:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 1569
cyruz said:
Nadeshiko said:
SamuraiTom said:
I still gotta finish season 1.


Me too.

Sounds disappointing that they didn't follow the manga though. Those of you who only know images don't know that there's quite a lot of soul in the manga.


Ditto there.
 
Mar 30, 2008 7:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
BlueYoshi said:
Suck Suck Subs: They need to finish subbing the DVD version of the episodes. Were only 1/3 through the show...x_x


Yeah, my editor's been really busy with juggling through school/work so we have a very limited amount of time to get the edits in. However spring break is coming up shortly so we'll try to get caught up within that time span.

qhrv said:
Suck suck subs is filled with Germans.


I seriously didn't know I am German. When I looked at the mirror just now, I seem to be Asian. (Hell, I don't think ANYONE from my staff is German, then again, I only have a staff of 4 so... yeah.) However, there IS a german sub group that uses our subs with our permission, if that's what you're talking about...

Back on subject point: It'll be interesting to see how the second season pans out from how the first left off. But who knows, maybe Reiji gets some random other obsession on Rin after spying on Aoki one day or something, and it'll pick off of the manga's storyline from there =P.

Edit: I fail horribly at quoting.
 
Mar 30, 2008 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 829
I hope it airs as censored lol
I laughed even harder when I had to guess the what they were saying XD
 
Mar 30, 2008 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3010
i'm still watching season 1. i'm following the uncensored dvd releases from SSS. If i end up liking the season then i'll probably watch the second.
 
Mar 30, 2008 11:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1732
Too bad a I dropped the anime.

The manga is excellent though.
 
Mar 31, 2008 12:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1047
Wow, this got a second season? I'm amazed. Not 'cause I had a low opinion of the show (haven't seen it), but just 'cause I remember at first it had a lot of problems even getting aired. Makes me wonder. Either it got its stuff together and was crazy popular (entirely possible...Japan loves its lolis) or it really doesn't take much to get a second season of something. Hm.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
 
Apr 3, 2008 10:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 66
nin7827 said:
I seriously didn't know I am German. When I looked at the mirror just now, I seem to be Asian. (Hell, I don't think ANYONE from my staff is German, then again, I only have a staff of 4 so... yeah.) However, there IS a german sub group that uses our subs with our permission, if that's what you're talking about...
No, I mean the IRC channel, The Germans there, Pschi and chriz. They like scheiße porn.
tvahaernaejar naeka kvadjühülrvan rvadjaerni ajrv kötva nakhadjirn a.
 
Apr 3, 2008 10:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 192
I'm sure pedo- err lolicon fans are loving this news.
 
Apr 3, 2008 10:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 212
-Ryuji- said:
I'm sure pedo- err lolicon fans are loving this news.


lol agreed.
 
May 16, 2008 10:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 50
wow, i liked season 1, had no idea a season2 would come, i wonder what can it possible be about?
 
May 16, 2008 10:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Sure, I will watch this second season
 
Jul 16, 2008 6:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 304
Hah, the second season is coming out entirely in OVAs. That means:

1.) No more rotating "nos" with pedobear Chuck smoking in the background.

2.) No more animals sounds.

3.) The penis will no longer be referred to as a "that"

4.) The word "lolicon" will actually be allowed past the censors more than once.

5.) Chapters 27 and 28 of the manga will be animated faithfully 0_o
 
Aug 16, 2008 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 206
Kokujin-kun said:
Hah, the second season is coming out entirely in OVAs. That means:

1.) No more rotating "nos" with pedobear Chuck smoking in the background.

2.) No more animals sounds.

3.) The penis will no longer be referred to as a "that"

4.) The word "lolicon" will actually be allowed past the censors more than once.

5.) Chapters 27 and 28 of the manga will be animated faithfully 0_o


I thought the cencors were funny. XD But also confusing.

Btw When will it air?
Modified by Strife91, Aug 18, 2008 12:10 AM
 
Aug 26, 2008 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 32
FireReaverX said:
Wow, any piece of crap can get a second season nowadays...


"Kodomo no Jikan" actually isn't a piece of crap... It's quite good if you get past the ecchi things. (Honestly, I didn't find it to be all that horribly perverted anyway; and I watched the uncensored version.)

Anyway, a second season sounds good. I'd like to see that when it's subbed.
 
Aug 30, 2008 10:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3070
I thought the first season was really funny even though I usually don't like lolis. So I hope this will be good =)
 
Aug 31, 2008 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 5368
haha this anime was among the most amusing ive seen yet. i wonder how they are gonna do it this time? no pun of course.
 
Aug 31, 2008 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1416
really completly in ova, thats great^^. the censor was annoying in the end when they cut some really stupid stuffs~~


 
Sep 2, 2008 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 298
Icy-nee-san said:
I hope it airs as censored lol
I laughed even harder when I had to guess the what they were saying XD


well i hope it doesn't, i can understand visual censors but audio ones is going to far and i hope both video and audio r uncensored
btw i am against pedophilia but i like this type off anime :P

and i just saw Kokujin-kun's post and all i have to say is what Jayrith said in the loli bible "god of loli thank you for uncensored OVAs" then a light came down and before him all the loli animes that ever existed appeared uncensored and uncut "thank u again"
Modified by sonne000, Sep 3, 2008 9:00 PM
1:18 et vivus et fui mortuus et ecce sum vivens in saecula saeculorum et habeo claves mortis et inferni
 
Sep 13, 2008 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 348
Kodomo No Jikan Wins
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
 
Oct 5, 2008 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 168
Great news wasn't expecting much from the first season but was really surprised at how good it was.

If anyone is looking for the uncensored first season Loli-pop Subs released a good quality torrent.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »