Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2019 9:52 PM

Jul 2009
Requests are now closed! I will only be finishing requests on this thread that are still pending.

Happy new year, MyAnimeList! Feels nice to enter 2020, doesn't it?

To celebrate this festive occasion, I will be taking profile picture and forum set requests. In return, you must write to me your new year's resolution!

I'm mainly doing this for fun and to practice using Photoshop. Be aware, however, that there is no guarantee when I will finish your request since I have many other stuff to do.

Before you request, please read the rules below carefully.

• You must at least have 500 forum posts to make a request. I am only taking requests from users who have shown noticeable site activity.
  • I am only taking forum set or profile picture requests. As I am getting much busier, requests are now limited to MAL-related graphics.
  • Only request if you are willing to use my work. I won't specify how long exactly nor will I monitor you, but don't just use my work for a few days and switch to something else. Seriously, it's disrespectful to my efforts.
  • If the render or image you provide me is deemed unsuitable, I have the full right to deny your request. I will notify you in this thread when that happens.
  • I will temporarily suspend this thread if there are too many requests in succession. Any requests posted will be ignored until further notice.
  • Your new year's resolution must contain at least three sentences and meet the Site & Forum Guidelines. A sample resolution is provided below.

To make a request, copy-paste the BBCode below to your post. Replace the bracket placeholders with your own response.

[b]Request:[/b] (Forum Set/Display Picture)
[b]Link to images:[/b] (URL/hyperlink to your image or render)
[b]Text:[/b] (Names/quotes to be included in your request)
[b]Comments:[/b] (Color scheme/tone/brightness/style of your request)
[b]New year's resolution:[/b] (See example below)

Sample resolution: This year, I'm planning to spiritually cleanse my soul by climbing the peak of Mount Everest. I also want to improve my health by restraining myself from binging ten packs of Doritos every night. Lastly, I wish to heighten my linguistic knowledge by learning to write and converse in Weebspeak.

Q: My request is taking too long! Can you hurry it up?
- As I have stated, I have many real-life and site responsibilities now (y'know... modding reviews), so expect some time before I can fulfill your request. Profile picture requests can be fulfilled rather quickly, whereas forum set requests will take more time.

Q: Can I adjust my request? How about asking for adjustments after the request is fulfilled?
- You definitely can. Just edit your post if you want to change your request. However, you can no longer change your request once your name has been entered into the queue, so please watch the opening post carefully.

You are allowed to ask for adjustments once your request has been completed, but it will be placed on low priority. Fulfilling new requests comes first.

Q: This user posted after me, but you are working on their request first! What gives?
- I like to work on different things to keep my mind flowing. Therefore, don't be surprised if I fulfill the requests out of order.

Q: Anything specific needed for the new year's resolution?
- As seen from the sample above, your resolution can be as outlandish as you want. The only requirements it needs to meet are the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Q: Are you doing this for free? No compensation needed?
- Yes, I am doing this for free. I did a few commissions before, but not on MAL. As for compensation, you can probably just thank me through my profile comments or something.

Q: Why does your sample work mainly contain anime girls?
- Because I like anime girls. I can also work with anime guys or even real-life people, in case you're asking.

Q: Do you take graphic requests elsewhere on MAL?
- Yes, I regularly take requests in certain MAL clubs. Locate them yourself if you're curious :^)

Q: Wow, your stuff sucks! My blind retarded parrot can do better on Paint! Stop wasting time and moderate the site!
- UwU P-please don't abuse me UwU

If you want to view my complete portfolio, click here

Waitlist
tretji
Ramkec (round 2)
-EnvyV2-
Tarandeep_singh
gamergirl001
Monochrosanity
FacelessVixen

Queue
FlowersInTheRain
Cneq
Shinah
Mimurona
cythraul
lifeiscrazy
KIND
Shishio-kun
Shino
Klonoa
Ramkec
SkittlesMay 2, 2020 12:24 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 1, 2020 10:22 PM

Feb 2012
Wow weird to see there's no requests already even tho the shop was open yesterday.

First off happy new year and thank you for doing this for the community, as for my request, here goes.

Request: Forum Set
Link to images: https://i.imgur.com/fP94Rxp.png
Text: Ramkec
Comments: Up to you as long as it fits and blends nicely.
New year's resolution: Hehe well I don't really know, pretty happy with my life at the moment, so most of all wishing for good health. Maybe try to meet more people as my job is pretty much focused on a certain set of people all the time. Also will try to travel more this year definitely not just around the country but outside as well.

Again thanks if accepted.
Jan 2, 2020 12:42 AM

Aug 2009
Ramkec said:
Wow weird to see there's no requests already even tho the shop was open yesterday.

I mean, I would ask since I just don't feel like doing Photoshop shit at the moment, but I don't necessarily want a New Year's Resolution, and I didn't see 'custom orders accepted' like a 2160 x 5120 vertical phone wallpaper on the list, so...

Jan 3, 2020 9:27 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Skittles said:

you sure you dont want figures? ;)

good on ya for doing this thooo
Jan 3, 2020 9:42 PM

Jul 2009
Tensho said:
Skittles said:

you sure you dont want figures? ;)

good on ya for doing this thooo

LOL I completely forgot about this thread. Was binging Monster Hunter: World these past few days with friends because of a limited time event. Thanks for reminding me lmfaoooo.

Also, figures sound nice why not :^))))
Jan 3, 2020 11:35 PM

Jan 2014
Request: Forum Set
Link to images: Here.
Text: Tokoyami & Hawks / in small text tretij @ myanimelist
Comments: I want it to have warm colors but also a variety of colors...not just a specific one. orz Take as long as you need with this.
New year's resolution: My new year's resolution is to get my name changed. My biggest priority is probably to transition in real life. That means changing my name legally and then getting top surgery. After that...I'm free. ^^ )/
Jan 4, 2020 4:44 AM

Aug 2008
Might be requesting a DP from you if I could complete the layout I am working on within this month. You will know what sort of new year resolution I have for this year by then, too. :P

It's certainly a good thing to see thread like this around the forums once in awhile, instead of just keeping a private or something within the club. Keep the positive vibes up! Happy (belated) new year to you as well!

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Jan 4, 2020 6:08 AM
Jul 2018
Nice one Skittles. You clearly don't need any practice though you work is amazing! I can understand what you are saying about users being active and not wanting them to switch graphics so quickly. I know alot of people like to change their look or even name alot but everytime I see it happen on this forum and other forums I have used in the past I do feel for whoever took the time to make that graphic.

I won't be making a request myself as I like to do my own thing, even if the quality is not as good as if someone like you did it. I'm also not really a fan of the whole body in the signature and the head in the avatar thing or breaking up the signature into fancy boxes. It does look great but I'm seeing so much of it that I now think it is some sort of artistic fad.

@OfDeathandLove has also made alot of sets that really catch my eye.

There was someone here in the creative corner offering to do profile layouts. This is something that I'm not looking to attempt to try to do myself so if anybody is doing those I would put my name forward to have one done.

Anyway nice work as always. Looking forward to seeing people rocking their awesome new sets from you!
Jan 4, 2020 6:14 AM

Nov 2019
really the best designer. my idol.
i want to req but sadly. my forum post can't get it.

Jan 4, 2020 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
@Shino ooo nice I look forward to your new layout! I'm not sure I can replicate your soft style perfectly, but I'll try my best! \o/

Yeah, the reason I made this thread in Creative Corner is that not everyone is familiar with the club scene. Just wanted to give others a chance. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the other GFXers in Garden of Eden the club I work in can handle the requests :P

@FlowersinTheRain Thanks for the compliment! It's great to hear you prefer using your own sets since that's easily the best motivation to create better stuff. Tbh I'm also not a big fan of the artistic fad you mentioned xD

I also make profile layouts (like the one I'm using now, for example), but unfortunately it's not a service I provide to others. They're so mentally exhausting to create that I only create like two per year maximum lol.

@ScorpioMilo_ Thanks! You'll reach those posts someday :^)
Jan 4, 2020 7:54 PM

Aug 2015
request: forum set
link to images: 1
text: precious little luffy ft klonoa
comments: if you can make it pastel style or just too bright ^^
new year's resolution: i started a new job and i was hard at first but now i started to get used to it! so i want to save money to december 2020 to come back to japan ^^ happy new year and thanks in advance this is too nice of u :D

Jan 4, 2020 11:30 PM

Feb 2015
Just gonna wait and see what you came up with :P

I'll hold my orgasm for now, so the next time I went back to this thread, it's gonna be explosive.
Jan 5, 2020 5:52 AM
Jul 2018
@skittles the forum layouts really do look like alot of work lol.

So I've been thinking, I would like to request a profile picture after all. Since I signed up to MAL I haven't changed my profile picture and have no intention to ever because it represents my race, anime, religion, my love of fighting games, the types of anime figurines I like (girls with swords), reminds me of some girls I have dated in the past. (low key wish Japan would make more anime with girls black girls like this.)

So basically, I'll probably never change the profile picture you make.

A guy made this for me back in 2010 and I still use it now.

I use it sometimes for my forum avatar but I use it permanently on my youtube and soundcloud.

Request: Profile Picture
Link to images: https://imgur.com/kZDamOI
Text: FlowersInTheRain
Comments: If at all possible I would be grateful if you could make the theme purple and / or include purple coloured flowers. (I can see that you are amazing with flowers in your profile pictures). If the image quality is not good enough please still use it but make the whole theme lo-fi / distorted / grainy / blurred / pixelated. You can change her clothes to purple aswell if you want to or if it looks better.
New year's resolution: I don't have one this year because I did all the things I set out to in 2019. If anything my only focus this year is the wedding and to try to watch anime as my main hobby for once and maybe go to another anime con and cosplay with my fiancee / wife.

And I will of course credit you on my profile page.

removed-userJan 5, 2020 6:06 AM
Jan 5, 2020 10:47 AM

Nov 2019
Noproblem. let me make your art as my inspiration ! hehe

Jan 5, 2020 5:02 PM

Feb 2010
This is absolutely lovely 😍

Jan 7, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2009
@Ramkec Here you go. Hope you like it!

@Shishio-kun Oooo nice taste Shishio! That happens to be one of my favorite creations :D

Konradikon said:
I'll hold my orgasm for now, so the next time I went back to this thread, it's gonna be explosive.

It's not good to hold it in, y'know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SkittlesJan 7, 2020 10:01 AM
Jan 7, 2020 9:54 PM

Feb 2012
Skittles said:
@Ramkec Here you go. Hope you like it!

Perfect, thank you so much, will use right away and credits will be on my profile.

Cheers ^^
Jan 7, 2020 9:59 PM

Feb 2015
Skittles said:
Konradikon said:

It's not good to hold it in, y'know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OMG OMG OH FUUUUU--

Jan 8, 2020 12:24 AM

Jul 2009
@FlowersInTheRain Unfortunately your picture choice might be too small for me to create anything feasible. Would it be possible for you to choose an alternative? I highly recommend something with at least 400 pixels in both length and width.

@Konradikon That's me before I sleep every day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 8, 2020 1:34 AM
Jul 2018
@skittles nah its that pic or nothing for me. You can't just fill the rest of the space with something? I don't mind if the image is just in the middle or something with a bunch of flowers all around the edges. I actually wanted the entire image to be used anyway not just like say a head shot like in your current signature. head and upper body shot like in your previous profile pictures.

Edit: Hey skittles, I could use my current profile picture as my forum avatar instead if you can make something happen with this image for the profile picture of D.Va. This is another image that I like to use alot by an artist called B1tterRabbit.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/38c5a30e-c7df-469d-b731-117eee69b2d5/dc0xk0j-16483803-dd6b-4c53-82de-f55f8f59985a.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_892,strp/black_cat_d_va_by_b1tterrabbit_dc0xk0j-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODkyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMzhjNWEzMGUtYzdkZi00NjlkLWI3MzEtMTE3ZWVlNjliMmQ1XC9kYzB4azBqLTE2NDgzODAzLWRkNmItNGM1My04MmRlLWY1NWY4ZjU5OTg1YS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.crXW05YTxIykGejSQna1koFconTDfkq0vgmq8p6EQO0

Edit 2: Nah it won't work. I resized the Nanase profile picture to make it forum avatar size and it just doesn't look good to me anymore. I'll continue to use my current profile picture as is if you can't use it because it is too small. I haven't been able to find a larger size of it on the internet. I got it from a wiki. Picture #20 - scroll down the page to Colors under Trivia.

and another wiki here it says no higher res available under the pic.

btw, I really like the font and border text style you did on this one if you are able to do something and this text style can work with it or something similar that would be awesome. Anything you can come up with would be awesome really tbh.

@Konradikon
Wow! You were really pent up!
removed-userJan 8, 2020 5:02 AM
Jan 8, 2020 5:30 AM

Feb 2015
Skittles said:
@Konradikon That's me before I sleep every day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FlowersInTheRain said:
@Konradikon
Wow! You were really pent up!

As you can see, my bedroom is still submerged underwater after that explosive climax. Fucking had to use a diving suit just so I could sleep for tonight.

But on the bright side, I've an excuse why I'm soaking wet again.
Jan 8, 2020 6:58 PM

Aug 2008
Skittles said:
@Shino ooo nice I look forward to your new layout! I'm not sure I can replicate your soft style perfectly, but I'll try my best! \o/

Just sent you a PM.
Nah, I totally don't see a need for you to replicate my style as your style is unique by its own. Just stick to similar color scheme then it will work out just fine, I have faith in your skills.

That said, good luck on keeping this thread alive!

Jan 8, 2020 8:09 PM

Oct 2018
I suck at keeping a forum set for longer than a day. Love your work.

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jan 8, 2020 8:39 PM

Jul 2009
@KIND I know you rotate a lot so I can make an exception if you want. Just use it from time to time :)
Jan 8, 2020 10:00 PM

Oct 2018
Skittles said:
@KIND I know you rotate a lot so I can make an exception if you want. Just use it from time to time :)
You're too sweet and kind. I'd love a set of Candice White Adley eehee, (might be a challenge to find quality images to work with) please do surprise me. Take your time and thank you.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2800/Candy_Candy

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jan 9, 2020 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
@Klonoa I was able to make it bright, but not sure if it's pastel enough :'( I hope you like it!

Jan 9, 2020 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
@Skittles I don't need a forum set or profile pic but what about a single club info graphic- can I request that? It'd need to be like 733px by 1000px high so it's different than the usual. We need something like that for the month.

I can also share your work via the entire club via mass message :D
Jan 9, 2020 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
@Shishio-kun from the dimensions, I assume you want me to create a club layout? I can't promise that I'll be to make one on time for this month, but I'm still interested either way.

We will have to discuss it through PMs, though, since this thread is mainly for forum sets and profile pics :^)

Same goes for your request @FacelessVixen. I can likely help you with the wallpaper, although we will have to discuss it through PMs.
SkittlesJan 9, 2020 7:54 PM
Jan 9, 2020 8:49 PM

Feb 2010
Skittles said:
@Shishio-kun from the dimensions, I assume you want me to create a club layout? I can't promise that I'll be to make one on time for this month, but I'm still interested either way.

We will have to discuss it through PMs, though, since this thread is mainly for forum sets and profile pics :^)

Same goes for your request @FacelessVixen. I can likely help you with the wallpaper, although we will have to discuss it through PMs.

Oh not a club layout, we just got a new one, I mean a graphic using a specific character render and specified text. So basically a giant profile pic. Like this. :D
Jan 9, 2020 10:03 PM

Jul 2009
@Shishio-kun ahhhh okay, I can definitely do that then! Feel free to post the specifications in this thread. I'll just count it as a profile pic :D
Jan 10, 2020 5:10 PM

Feb 2010
Skittles said:
@Shishio-kun ahhhh okay, I can definitely do that then! Feel free to post the specifications in this thread. I'll just count it as a profile pic :D

Awesome!!!! Thank you! I can't wait to see what you come up with 😍😍

Request: BIG profile pic-style graphic (for a club) 650px wide x 800px high
Link to images: any of these renders are fine, whatever works best! https://www.mg-renders.net/search/label/Albedo?&max-results=32
Text: Girl of the Month: Champion Edition
Comments: All up to you! I love your work. Something like this is you want direction.
New year's resolution: it's a stereotypical weight resolution but I'm trying to get 10-12% body fat by the end of summer. Currently at 18% but lost quite a lot last year! :D

It will also be shared to the entire Ecchi/Harem club when done 😎
Jan 11, 2020 4:54 AM

Jan 2017
Do you have any experience doing youtube banners? I've been looking for a new profile pic and banner for a while. All good if you don't but I'll post the form anyways

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-YNyAgrGjWI-75JZK4ab4Q

Request: Youtube banner and profile picture
Link to images: https://imgur.com/kOmHNwP
Text: Cneq
Comments: A black and blue color scheme that matches the color of the characters hair. Although I'm not that picky, whatever looks like it will fit is fine by me.
Jan 11, 2020 7:53 AM

Jul 2009
@Shino I tried making something that matches your layout, although it might look off a bit since your style is too good :orz:

The right picture is slightly darker than the left. Hope you like it :D

@Cneq I never made one before, although I did make a Twitch banner for someone in return for payment. I can probably help you since the process is likely similar, but you will have to wait a bit since I'm prioritizing MAL-related requests.
Jan 11, 2020 8:22 AM

Jan 2017
Skittles said:
@Shino I tried making something that matches your layout, although it might look off a bit since your style is too good :orz:

The right picture is slightly darker than the left. Hope you like it :D

@Cneq I never made one before, although I did make a Twitch banner for someone in return for payment. I can probably help you since the process is likely similar, but you will have to wait a bit since I'm prioritizing MAL-related requests.
Yeah that's no problem there's no rush, take your time. I'm pretty sure the only difference from twitch would be the resolution but there's a ton of templates out there if you're not sure of the exact size.

If you get too busy and can't do it that's fine, but in the case you do decide to give it a go let me when you complete it ^^ thanks
Jan 12, 2020 10:28 PM

Jul 2009
@Shishio-kun I should have told you this earlier, but unfortunately none of the renders in the site you linked me is a good match for your requested canvas size. Because of that, I used another Albedo render I found on DeviantArt. Sorry about that ><

I hope you like it! I made it using a similar style as my work that you liked :D

SkittlesJan 13, 2020 6:52 PM
Jan 13, 2020 12:55 PM

Feb 2010
Skittles said:
@Shishio-kun I should have told you this earlier, but unfortunately none of the renders in the site you linked me is a good match for your requested canvas size. Because of that, I used another Albedo render I found on DeviantArt. Sorry about that ><

I hope you like it! I made it using a similar style as my work that you liked :D

That's totally ok! Good choice 😍😍 thanks, we'll be sharing this via mass message next week :D
Jan 13, 2020 1:00 PM

Feb 2010
@skittles oh sorry I forgot to mention, the name of the character should be on the graphic, do you mind if I put the name on the upper right corner or bottom please? If you'd prefer you can do that instead tho; I don't like to touch ppl's designs without permission ":D
Shishio-kunJan 13, 2020 1:33 PM
Jan 13, 2020 5:14 PM

Jul 2009
@Shishio-kun can definitely do that in a bit! I'll edit the original post and notify you when that's done.
Jan 13, 2020 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
@Shishio-kun Okay, done! I also improved the colors a bit. Check the original post :)
Jan 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Aug 2008
Aww thank you @Skittles! ( ` ω ´ )
To be honest I totally did not expect you to complete my request so soon...
No worries about that, I am sure that it matches my new layout perfectly well.
ShinoJan 13, 2020 10:32 PM

Jan 16, 2020 1:59 AM

Jul 2009
@Harlie Really sorry for this, but I might not be able to make a set with your requested character. I've tried finding pictures of her and rendering them, though sadly none of them were compatible with MAL's signature dimensions.

Do you happen to have an alternate choice?
Jan 16, 2020 4:01 PM

Oct 2018
Skittles said:
@Harlie Really sorry for this, but I might not be able to make a set with your requested character. I've tried finding pictures of her and rendering them, though sadly none of them were compatible with MAL's signature dimensions.

Do you happen to have an alternate choice?

Pick any of them please.
Unmasked Eto (with her ghoul eye showing if possible)
Haruhi Suzumiya
Misaka Mikoto (A certain Magical Index)
Ochaco (BNHA)
Krul Tepes
Natzuki (Doki Doki)
Monika (Doki Doki)
Rin Tohsaka

Thank you for letting me know.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jan 16, 2020 9:15 PM

Feb 2010
Skittles said:
@Shishio-kun Okay, done! I also improved the colors a bit. Check the original post :)

Thank you, Skittles :D
Jan 17, 2020 12:12 AM

Jul 2009
@Harlie This is personally one of my favorite sets so far. Hope you like it :D

Jan 17, 2020 7:27 AM

Oct 2018
@Skittles May I get a profile picture to go with it too? (Force of habbit to do my sets like that) Max size is 225x350 I believe. Oh and please check the PM I sent you. Arigatou.~☆♡☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Jan 18, 2020 11:28 PM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
Request: Display Picture [and if im not asking too much, maybe like a little matching banner for the profile text part, maybe then I'll finally remove my christmas one hhahahaa doesn't certainly have to be as big as that one tho)
Link to images: maybe this one, from this pixiv artist but if you find something you think I like.. well go ahead~ This forum set was a surprise too and I ADORE it.
Text: my username will suffice~
Comments: I've had my current profile picture since I came to MAL. I'd like some change. I really, really love your artwork. I used to Photoshop, but ... life got in the way I guess. But I still have my christmas banner up, hahaha.
I like cute things~ I love my forum set, which Stripes made for Secret Santa, I think, three years ago already. Obviously, I haven't changed my forum set since. I love it too much.
New year's resolution: My goal for this is year is, to be more... assertive (?) at work I guess. Think more of myself, and what's important for my job, instead of always just granting requests for others while my daily work is suffering. Saying "no, I don't have the time for that right now" more often.
I want to talk about my salary, I definitely deserve more than I get. At least as much as my colleague, whose mistakes I have to correct/point out on a regular basis.. I want to take more vacations/days off. And just not worry about my job. With my current balance, I could take two months off. If shit hits the fan while I'm out, maybe the appreciate my work more (and pay me more).

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Jan 19, 2020 11:20 AM

May 2013
Request: Display Picture
Link to images: 1 / 2 / 3
Text: Cú Chulainn ft. Shinah
Comments: Something red/pink/blue and fluffy. Maybe something to match my layout but not too colorful
New year's resolution: I have a few goals for this year, they aren't much of a big deal tbh. I plan to reduce time on social media since I spend so much time on Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok, I feel like I can use this time in much more productive work. Save money for future trips ;^) And as for the third goal I would go with sleeping on time, I'm a terrible insomniac and nothing seems to work for me, I'm struggling with this for years, big oof.
ShinahMar 15, 2020 12:59 PM

Feb 2, 2020 11:20 PM

Feb 2019
request: forum set
link to images: 1
text: Reina Kousaka: On a Quest to Become Special ft cythraul
comments: You can do whatever you want. Feel free to use any other kousaka reina images that you know. Thank you!
new year's resolution: I hope to be more productive especially in my studies.
cythraulMar 16, 2020 3:18 AM
Feb 3, 2020 11:25 AM

Dec 2017
Request: Display Picture
Link to images: 1. / 2. / 3. /4.
Text: No need
Comments: Monochrome,no colors,the rest is up to ya,as long as it fits my layout.
New year's resolution: To pass my exams.
Feb 3, 2020 11:28 AM

Jan 2009
wow so much talent on this one
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - 10 hours ago

0 by Luffie00 »»
10 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
Yesterday, 4:10 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Yesterday

2 by Cammell »»
Yesterday, 6:19 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Apr 17, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.