Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 7, 2020 7:28 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Now the objective of their kinda changed so massed with the revelations from Burns. Its time to go to Hell! Lets get burned, then, Shinra!

Such a shame, while i needed Tamaki fanservices in the end, i don't get it. You must be kidding me, eh? Also, where the fuck was Lisa? Ah, okay. Its understandable. We need more season to be fully prepared to the worst scenario. Atleast, they had fun in the end. Great party, there.

So, with the scores? Fuck with scores. I loved this series. No need much explanations to loved the series. So 10/10 for me no matter what....

Sorry i was lying. Despite had so much force fully joke aside, put adisrespect matter to Tamaki, a weak opening sequences in the second cour, a wacky attempt for the story telling sake, and makes no senses with some detailed railing on almost every episode, i gave the show a minus two. So, a 8/10 scores must be enough to show my respect manner to the special fire forces to risked their fiction life on to this generic Shounen show. A well balanced scored for the series Introduction. Its pretty generous, right? So, thats it, then.

Time for me to go to the third cour!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 9, 2020 10:45 AM

Jul 2019
Mylmyzan said:
Otakuch said:
Had potential but they fucked up.

Yeah, same feeling here. Fire Force definitely does not worth it, and I get the feeling that the problem lies in the manga.

Great art, great animation, Maki best gurl, the ED1 is one of the best endings I've seen lately in animes.
But the story sucks. It's the piece of garbage served to the average teenagers because they expect them to be dumb enough to enjoy it. If you could argue that the setting is original, the rest sucks : you get the usual crazy church guys, MC's team is like the whistle blower of the organisation, the brother/main relative of the MC being a powerful bad guy, the feeling that the top of the nice guys are in a conspiracy, blablabla...

Did you see Owari no Seraph ? Because it's almost the same situation : the art, animation, settings are original, but the story is garbage. Most interesting is that both stories have the same structure : the MC has this special ability, his closest relative is discovered to be one of the top bad guys, the team the MC is in is also special and the top management is suspected to be in conspiracies.

I hate this kind of animes that take us for idiots and just want to sell their products. They are nice looking but empty shells, you gain nothing by watching these.

The art & animation was what got me into this anime. The story that takes viewers/readers for dumb simpletons will save me from watching the S2.

Perfect summary.

For me this show peaked with the conflict in Asakusa and the art style and animation demonstrated back then. From there on out it was mild disappointment after slight disappointment to just complete indifference. Every bit of emotional investment did not pay off and everything that did happen was completely inconsequent. Even the beaten/dead evangelist members just disappeared, because 'Who cares?'.

The finale episode was just: Here just have all the exposition shoved down your throat randomly and completely unrelated to the whole nether-arc. Not like the 1st divison's captain could have recognised his strength before, right? Every side character get's a bit of screen time to demonstrate their one and only character trait... BUT just wait! Season 2 will be coming.
Jul 9, 2020 12:38 PM

Mar 2019
Still not grabbed by the story but the fighting is so cool, they keep getting creative with Fire fighting all the time, and the animation was pretty good overall.

7/10
Jul 11, 2020 8:54 AM

May 2015
Meh story and overused fanservice (Tamaki...), great animation.

Give it 6 only for Lisa and Maki. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 21, 2020 9:25 PM

Jul 2013
See? Bs reason like I predicted. Anyway, very good show, entertaining. Comedy = meh.

Jul 27, 2020 3:51 AM

Apr 2009
Damn this show is overhyped as Boku no Hero Academia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2020 8:01 AM

Dec 2016
so what happened to the "we need Shinra", "we need the Adolla Burst" BS that happened in the second core?
At the end Evangelist got Shinra, but those two fight over siblings issue and then some weird girl shows up and then leaves. So what was the whole point?
Jul 31, 2020 9:02 PM
Mar 2017
Last episode, but I start immediately with the second season.

Shinra's fight with Burns was somewhat surprising, since it shows why he is so respected and considered one of the best in the Fire Force, but after he revealed the secret about the fire in Shinra's house, I think he became very suspicious in my eyes, he saved himself saying that he did it for Shinra's sake and I believed it, but I think there is something else and it must have a relationship with his right eye, but anyway maybe it's my imagination, even so Shinra showed that his strength and fire should not be underestimated.

Among the things revealed by Leonard, I think the one that struck me the most was that the identity of the demon that Shinra saw in the Adolla Link and in the fire in his house was his own mother and, as expected, it was the evangelists who destroyed Shinra's happiness, which gives him more reason to save Sho from that insane cult.

Fortunately for Shinra the image of the man with the scar he saw in the Adolla Link makes sense when he sees Asako and finds out that she is the granddaughter of the captain of the fourth company and is also the man of his vision and Shinra will now have a talk with Souichiro to see what information he can have.

The party for the recovery of Shinra was the most fun and a pleasant way to end the season, without a doubt my favorite part was when Maki all embarrassed she imagining Benimaru as a gentleman who invites her to drink and ends with her destroying the face of Arthur for saying that Maki is a gorilla.

Anyway, I enjoyed this anime, it had its good moments and the fights were mostly of good quality, I hope that the second season stays with these standards, I did not want to read the manga, but I read in many comments that there were things that were not adapted, but it's better to read them, so I'll read them eventually.
Aug 3, 2020 9:05 AM

Sep 2019
Kinda shit but overall the animations are good and a sucker for animation such as myself can't give this a low score just because the plot is shit. 7/10.
Aug 9, 2020 2:52 PM

Jun 2015
Phew, Im about to roll into the 2nd season but Ive uncovered some epic facts. The Prophet Muhammad and Jesus are lies. Even our god Sol watches us we cannot be certain where the story is heading. Latum!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 18, 2020 8:53 AM

May 2012
I got to say I really enjoyed this anime, it's been a long time since I had a familiar concept and story pacing like this. The ending of this season felt a bit too open and though I missed an episode or something as it was just too open to end this season with.

Luckily we have a second season so I'm pretty hyped to see what kind of conclusion will appear in it!
Sep 24, 2020 11:49 AM
Sep 2020
So burns is really no joke...I thought that the caputain of the 7th was the best. Also really sad episode but loved it
Nov 23, 2020 8:39 AM

Apr 2013
Shinra learns the demon who he hated for over a decade is his mom, a revelation that throws his emotions into chaos, no wonder he was so lost in thought. But now that he knows his mom might be still alive, he's got the plan to turn Infernals back to humans, surprised he didn't think of this before.
Animation and Music was on point for the flashback of the moment when Shinra lost everything.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 6, 2020 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
Although Haumea is a bitch, but she is definitely my waifu!

Haumea is love, Haumea is life

But seriously though, Adolla's is the beginning of everything, how come the high-ups are like not concerning about it?
Normally, they would go inside to investigate everything instead of closing and banning people from going in.
What is the logic behind this?
aLotQuestion_Dec 6, 2020 5:02 AM
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Apr 25, 2021 7:39 PM

Nov 2010
That was a cool quick fight between Burns and Shinra. Damn, those sound effects and smooth animations really adds to the epicness.

Hmm, I'm hoping for a tragic outcome in which he has to fight and kill his infernal mother someday and maybe something tragic will happen to his brother too. I like unhappy endings. haha

Anyway, this is generic shounen with an interesting concept about spontaneous human combustion phenomena in an alternate reality Earth. Awesome animation and sound effects. Nice waifus too. I can't wait to watch S2 in the next few days. 8/10
Jun 22, 2021 2:57 AM

Jun 2020
The animation actually right before Shinra really went at Burns, when he was saying whatever your reasons are, I won’t accept it — SO FLUID.

I really liked how they showed the truth of what happened 12 years ago. That was one hell of a flashback. That’s one way to wrap up the season! I also wonder how is Lisa doing????? Vulcan didn’t even mention her.

The after-credits scene was everything!!!!! LMAO @ Karim & Hibana. Vulcan is so hot & so cute being so hardworking setting everything up lololllll. Poor Obi, no one wants to listen to him & LOL @ Benimaru’s drunk smile ;)

See you guys in the 2nd season, I really enjoyed Fire Force!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 25, 2021 8:39 AM

Jan 2021
Summary: Haumea is a bitch.

I enjoyed this show, gonna watch season 2 ~

Aug 26, 2021 1:21 PM

Apr 2013
Burns looks quite strong, wonder if he isn't secretly the strongest fire soldier after all. So now we know the whole backstory, seems like that woman was already screwed up as a child. But damn... Hibana is soooooooo fucking hot, no wonder they all want to be gravel for her lol

Apart from episodes 21-23 I enjoyed pretty much every episode of this show. Good action, cool characters, funny jokes and even some fanservice here and there (though not enough, especially with Hibana...) Basically there were only three things I didn't like: Tamaki's fight in the Nether, the Lisa-subplot and the Shinra/Sho fight which turned out to be too long and nonsensical. But since that was only 3 out of 24 episodes, I still vastly enjoyed it. 9/10
Jan 24, 2022 1:37 PM

Mar 2016
This is the finale of the first season, this ep alone is where the aftermath and the plot revelation took place.

Now that was quite a revelation, the horned internals was actually the mother and the one who caused the fire was Sho all along, Sho really is the chosen one huh, thanks to him, Shinra awakened his pyrokinetic power. This whole thing is a really huge pill for Shinra to swallow. For now, he can look for some answers that the 4th company captain may know.

The aftercredit scene was wholesome, the whole 8th company along with the allies they've made all got together to celebrate Shinra being discraged by the hospital, it's moments like this that makes character be more loveable. Honestly Fire Force need more of this, so far although the 8th company trusts one another and are closely tied to each other, they aren't particularly friends, they're all just colegues who enjoy sharing the companies of each member. i hope we get to see more of these chill, laid back ep to reinforce that image of a closely knit squad.

First season was fun to watch, many things can be said but I'm more keen in going straight to the second season, welp... Off I go!
May 30, 2022 2:12 PM

May 2020
For some reason this final episode felt better than the majority of second cour to me, given how meaningful this episode alone was from those snorefest batch of 5-6 episodes. Though anyways that doesn't mean I feel this same kind of fondness towards the series as a whole.

Cool fights here and there and above average animation indeed were some good things to take out, but unfortunately that's all there is. Still not intrigued by this mystery heavy storyline everyone talks about, so maybe season two helps me do so.

I'm always generous in scoring things, but even my generosity not allowing me to give this anything higher than a 5. So yeah 5/10 it is.
May lower this if even season 2 ended up being the same thing all over.
Aug 31, 2022 7:18 AM
Dec 2021
Action and animation are top.
Sep 18, 2022 5:36 PM
Sep 2022
épico, épico e mais épico
Sep 25, 2022 2:20 PM
Sep 2022
Me gusto mucho este anime lo recomiendo
Oct 14, 2022 4:00 PM
Mar 2020
3ewrewrewrwerEF
Nov 1, 2022 6:17 AM
Dec 2020
This is the type of show I probably would've enjoyed if I had watched it when I was a kid
Story was kinda meh, probably not gonna watch 2nd season
Good part was the Sound design and animation, they really sold the show for me
Nov 10, 2022 1:47 PM

May 2016
went from a 8 to a 7 after the last dog shit of turning the bad guy into the good guy cliche.
Nov 15, 2022 9:21 AM
May 2021
i really loved the concept!!!
Dec 25, 2022 12:26 PM
Sep 2021
até o 15 eps, a gente se empolga pela abertura fantástica "Inferno"... precisa querer saber de qual vai ser depois que começa a vibe da Evangelista, e assim, vale a pena continuar assistindo... seguindo para Ni no Shou!
Dec 25, 2022 10:21 PM
Dec 2022
i realy loved the sound effects
Dec 28, 2022 9:33 AM

Nov 2020
First season ended. I wonder if the second season is better.
Mar 1, 2023 9:28 AM
Jan 2017
plot is nice , the fight scenes are good
Mar 8, 2023 6:07 PM
May 2021
amazing anime top5 of my fav
May 14, 2023 5:59 AM
May 2023
it was good, good anime
Jul 4, 2023 5:56 PM
Nov 2022
Its a good anime too see
Jul 6, 2023 10:02 AM
Apr 2022
nice anime great story
Aug 1, 2023 9:54 PM
Jan 2017
Pretty good anime, loved it
Aug 23, 2023 5:26 PM

Dec 2018
this show had a perfect balance of everything and the animation/sound was on fire (no pun intended). This is definitely the climax, next season should be able to wrap it up nicely. I like shows that don't drag their feet and waste my time.
Aug 26, 2023 5:17 AM

Apr 2021
This was a fun anime. I really liked it. There's so much more to this story. I can't wait to watch season 2!!!
Aug 30, 2023 4:50 AM
Mar 2017
Great season ! Hope the next release fast
Sep 7, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 2023
The ending was great, cant wait for season 3.
Nov 14, 2023 5:34 AM
May 2021
Story has some weak moments, but overall it is original, has good characters and is entertaining.
Dec 29, 2023 3:17 AM
Aug 2022
The Commander fighting style is not a joke his style is awesome 🤩.
Latom
Jan 5, 2:24 PM
May 2022
just great, exceeding my expectations
Jan 22, 5:49 PM
Jun 2021
it was ok
it wants me to type more
why do they use the bruh sound effect
Jan 27, 9:37 PM
Jan 2021
Great action scenes, incredible audio, just a bit heavy on the fan service.
Feb 21, 9:28 PM

Feb 2011
entire series was pretty decent, a solid shounen if i've ever seen one. Even if shinra got pretty annoying at times..

Tamaki's belly kept me watching <3

Mar 10, 9:42 PM

Jul 2021
A solid season with info dump last episode.

Im kinda disappointed with my younger self for putting this show on hold. I just came back to it today and finished the rest of what i left unfinished form ep 16-24 and it was amazing. The action in this show is great with the amazing animation along with the amazing sound design.

The characters are also pretty solid my favourite being Maki Oze she has an amazing personality and design. Shes just so beautiful.

Mar 13, 9:04 AM
Mar 2024
esse final foi lindíssimo. Sho se mostrou ter bastante potencial pra ser um bom vilão e dar uma boa reviravolta no anime, eu gostaria que isso se mantivesse. Shinra, definitivamente, precisava treinar mais e eu gostaria que a segunda temporada fosse mais consistente nisso, tô cansada de ver ele fracassando nas lutas mais importantes da vida dele e ainda manter aquele corpo raquítico e desproporcional aos vilões. ACORDA PRA CUSPIR VIADO.

deveria ter mais fanservice gay nesse anime do que de mulher pelado.
latom.
Mar 31, 12:22 PM
Nov 2022
Fan service for your ears
Apr 10, 6:16 PM
Apr 2024
Very good send-off for the first season, I'm excited to start season 2!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

118 by capybara_helo »»
Mar 10, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2019

108 by capybara_helo »»
Mar 10, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

71 by BrianaBird »»
Feb 22, 9:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.