Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 2020 8:28 AM

May 2015
Yoo, this is so drama xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 19, 2020 6:30 PM

May 2012
excuse me, but we need to change our cloth and talk about the burning human. Shinra's life can wait
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Jul 21, 2020 4:56 PM

Jul 2013
I knew that Haumea's voice sounded familiar, the bitch is Kagura! First Hijikata with the captain, then Shinpachi with that mad scientist Licht and now Kagura. If I hear Gintoki here I would flip lol. Anyway, whatever bullshit reason that grandpa has for doing what he did, it won't be enough. And now he wants to test Shinra. Typical. And lastly, Shinra's school and social life was ruined and people are talking shit behind his back all the time, which shounen protagonist does that remind you of? It starts with letter N and ends with O
Jul 22, 2020 10:51 PM
Mar 2017
Shinra finally manages to be recognized by Sho, with an overwhelming effort he achieves that his younger brother manages to see the memories of Shinra until finally the memory of the mother of both along with the smallest Shinra achieve the long-awaited reunion, but unfortunately a fatal injury in Shinra added to the arrival of Haumea ruin the moment.
Fortunately Haumea reveals what their goal is when they complete the search for users with the Adolla Burst, Haumea seems to be a bit mocking and eccentric, she does and says what she likes and her pyrokinesis seems to be related to electric currents.
Arthur and Hinawa arrive on time and fortunately Arthur's sword gives him an advantage over Haumea and finally all the members of the eighth squad defend the wounded Shinra.

I loved the members of the sixth squad, which is in charge of the medical area and Captain Kayoko and Asako have a character design of my favorites, but without a doubt what most impressed me was the pyrokinesis of Captain Kayoko, undoubtedly a skill It is perfect for the work of a medical surgeon.

Shinra wakes up and receives an unexpected visit from Captain Burns, who is now willing to speak to Shinra about the fire that devastated his family, but the truth only angers Shinra and Captain Burns challenges him.

I look forward to the fight between Shinra and Burns, too bad there wasn't a more decent reunion between the Kusakabe brothers, but I hope Sho still remembers who Shinra is if they ever meet again.
On the other hand, the slight introduction of the sixth company was interesting, hopefully there are more times when we see Kayoko and Asako again.
Aug 9, 2020 2:06 PM

Jun 2015
Oh my God!! Now shit is getting really real. My little Prophet Muhammad teddy bear got squeezed to hell while watching whats happening on screen. The episode got so intense I've had to call the Vatican as Prophet Muhammad started crying. I'm not sure if I squeezed the bear to much, or if its a miracle. I will let the priests sort it out.

LATOM!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 24, 2020 6:21 AM
Sep 2020
Damn this was a wholesome and sweet episode! Those little flashbacks were nice to discover more of there past
Nov 23, 2020 7:29 AM

Apr 2013
I wonder whether it truly is Arthur's Plasma which Haumea thinks or if he is just to stupid to be brainwashed, like can't get brainwashed if you don't have a brain, pretty sure it's the latter.
Stabbed through the chest, a fatal injury but the captain of the 6th Company managed to heal him in no time, she lives up to the reputation Obi told of, beeing unmatched when it comes to medical treatment.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Apr 25, 2021 6:58 PM

Nov 2010
That intro about Raffles finding the untainted flame really reminds me of Dark Souls intro when the lords discovered the first flame. I'm guessing the author is a fan of the game too. lol

They say "Don't stick your dick in crazy", but damn, I am attracted to Haumea. Hopefully she'll be shown more often in S2. hehe

So Captain Burns is a good guy all along. I really thought he's one of those corrupted Captains.
Aug 26, 2021 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
Somehow Arthur is one of the best characters, even though his powerup is kinda retarded.
Jan 24, 2022 10:11 AM

Mar 2016
Cliche? Correct. Typical? Correct. Endearing? Correct.

Alright, some of the audience may be put off by the conclusion of Shinra's battle against Sho due to the evident talk-no-jutsu presented by the combination of verbal encouragement and the telepathy-like adolla link, but if you see past the typical trope, it's genuinely a heartwarming climax to their fight, after consecutively dealing blows on one another, Shinra's determination to rescue his brother from the darkness is stronger than ever, and while he may not know how to fully manipulate the adolla burst and adolla link, his will alone is capable of compelling the countless lost memories be implanted into Sho's mind. It's akin to breaking a curse from a brainwashed individual, Shinra got his brother back and Sho got all the memories and emotions that were deprived from him for so long. At last, the brothers' bonds have reunited them after 12 long years...

However to reach such a beautiful ending would bear no content for the story which many have complained the lack thereof. If Sho is the commander of the Evangelist, then I see Haumea as the twisted, manipulative wench that steered Sho's decision from the shadows. As the one who bears yet another adolla burst, I can imagine her power to be terrifyingly powerful, and sure enough, she can tank several of the 8th company attacks without breaking a sweat, all except for Arthur with his plasma blade. Now that's an interesting sight to see.

Captain Burns is here to finally talk to Shinra about the tragedy from 12 years ago, but before that, Shinra gotta prove himself. Now let's see just how powerful Burns really is.

I hope Shinra get to keep Sho's Katana
May 30, 2022 1:25 PM

May 2020
Villains in this series just too creepy for my taste, so of course I didn't like this new bitch too. And yeah that sudden change of heart didn't surprise me in the slightest, guess not much time until oututo-kun becomes a good boy.
Dec 28, 2022 9:33 AM

Nov 2020
 A pretty generic shounen with many gaps. The only things I like about Fire Force are  Tamaki, Hibana, Obi and Maki. That's all.
Dec 29, 2022 10:13 AM
Dec 2022
I finally finished season 1 and I rate this anime a 10/10 because of the characters and how cute Shinra is :)
Jul 15, 2023 6:20 PM
Apr 2021
Me gusto bastante este cap, me saco una lagrimilla
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.