Forum Settings
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2019 3:19 PM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a good first volume to own. Unfortunately, this final chapter didn’t have much for Hongou but apart from that it was good for everyone. And she did get her moments. Saving the day at the reading, feeling validated as a writer by moving everyone with her legend; something she’s longed for, only before getting put down a notch, and finally having a moment with Yamagishi. She almost confessed to him to start the night off, something that sounded in line with her at times brazen facade. She went from being lovestruck to being destroyed in a mere moment when she saw who he was with. Her situation is a tough one, although it’s probably good that she didn’t go and do that in public for Yamagishi’s sake.

To take a step back we must touch on what happened after Sugiwara’s confession. Izumi confronted her, taking her by the hand like I recall she did to him earlier in the manga. He was as cool as he’s ever been by trying to pin down the issue and pledging that he’d help her. But that dense kindness of his was enough to perhaps make her feelings materialize more than ever, she was certainly taken back from them. Rather than being focused on Saegusa, she truly believes she has fallen for Izumi and pledges that she won’t back down from this. From feeling love for the first time. Maybe her image of men which was tainted by Saegusa has been challenged by the existence of Izumi, that could sway her far. This was the second time Izumi was used in front of Saegusa so of course he’d think she was trying to make him jealous again. But although I’m sure that’s a part of it, it definitely seems more than that now.

Kazusa on the other hand spent some more time with Momo as they had this sad initial scene hiding in a classroom. They didn’t know what to say to each other, and Momo being the Speedwagon to Kazusa’s Jonathan looked so hurt by Kazusa’s sadness and her inability to help. But like some other characters this chapter, Kazusa showed she has grown, she cannot forgive herself for how much helping her must have hurt Sugawara. She was able to look out of herself, an issue she’s even since the beginning like when she realized Izumi must have had it harder than her after the masturbation scene. But, she’s done it here, she’s shown that she has a big heart and further, after embracing with Momoko, she declared that as those two are comrades, so is Sugawara-shi. Going forward she wants to be true to her feelings yet show kindness to Sugawara.

The two got separated near the fire and Kazusa had the unexpected happen, Izumi, now thinking of Kazusa as a girl, was the one to confess. He clearly showed that he’s somewhat conflicted. He still sees her as a sibling but at the same time something more than that. And at the very least he knows that he loves her. The page where she was having a heart attack before taking Izumi’s hand, but she looked outside of herself and saw that he too was nervous which allowed her to gain a sense of solidarity and comfort had to be one of my favorites. It was super well captured and led to the mention that this is the first time they’ve done this since they were kids.

Sonezaki was actually the first to confess and inspire everyone else to follow. She had just met gyaru-chan’s boyfriend after hearing her words about showing him off last chapter and she had to face reality. That this girl that she once judged harshly is someone she wants to be like. It was enough to have that beautiful scene where she stomped towards Amagi and did the unthinkable, she didn’t hide their relationship or start it quietly, she announced it to the world!! I mentioned the brief misunderstanding we saw where a girl was touching him and laughing and for some reason I thought it was annoying, but Amagi is super popular and amazing, of course he’d be close with girls, Sonezaki simply used that as some inspiration and for that, it feels realistic and effective.

Lastly, I need to fit this somewhere, Momoko was there to spy on Sugawara and Saegusa’s evil meeting!!!
Feb 24, 2020 5:49 AM

Jun 2017
Complex love string depiction..It hasnt settled it.
Jun 6, 2020 6:40 AM
Jun 2020
Hi can anyone tell me where can I find chapter 19 of O Maidens In Your Savage Season in English???
Jun 6, 2020 6:42 AM
Jun 2020
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a good first volume to own. Unfortunately, this final chapter didn’t have much for Hongou but apart from that it was good for everyone. And she did get her moments. Saving the day at the reading, feeling validated as a writer by moving everyone with her legend; something she’s longed for, only before getting put down a notch, and finally having a moment with Yamagishi. She almost confessed to him to start the night off, something that sounded in line with her at times brazen facade. She went from being lovestruck to being destroyed in a mere moment when she saw who he was with. Her situation is a tough one, although it’s probably good that she didn’t go and do that in public for Yamagishi’s sake.

To take a step back we must touch on what happened after Sugiwara’s confession. Izumi confronted her, taking her by the hand like I recall she did to him earlier in the manga. He was as cool as he’s ever been by trying to pin down the issue and pledging that he’d help her. But that dense kindness of his was enough to perhaps make her feelings materialize more than ever, she was certainly taken back from them. Rather than being focused on Saegusa, she truly believes she has fallen for Izumi and pledges that she won’t back down from this. From feeling love for the first time. Maybe her image of men which was tainted by Saegusa has been challenged by the existence of Izumi, that could sway her far. This was the second time Izumi was used in front of Saegusa so of course he’d think she was trying to make him jealous again. But although I’m sure that’s a part of it, it definitely seems more than that now.

Kazusa on the other hand spent some more time with Momo as they had this sad initial scene hiding in a classroom. They didn’t know what to say to each other, and Momo being the Speedwagon to Kazusa’s Jonathan looked so hurt by Kazusa’s sadness and her inability to help. But like some other characters this chapter, Kazusa showed she has grown, she cannot forgive herself for how much helping her must have hurt Sugawara. She was able to look out of herself, an issue she’s even since the beginning like when she realized Izumi must have had it harder than her after the masturbation scene. But, she’s done it here, she’s shown that she has a big heart and further, after embracing with Momoko, she declared that as those two are comrades, so is Sugawara-shi. Going forward she wants to be true to her feelings yet show kindness to Sugawara.

The two got separated near the fire and Kazusa had the unexpected happen, Izumi, now thinking of Kazusa as a girl, was the one to confess. He clearly showed that he’s somewhat conflicted. He still sees her as a sibling but at the same time something more than that. And at the very least he knows that he loves her. The page where she was having a heart attack before taking Izumi’s hand, but she looked outside of herself and saw that he too was nervous which allowed her to gain a sense of solidarity and comfort had to be one of my favorites. It was super well captured and led to the mention that this is the first time they’ve done this since they were kids.

Sonezaki was actually the first to confess and inspire everyone else to follow. She had just met gyaru-chan’s boyfriend after hearing her words about showing him off last chapter and she had to face reality. That this girl that she once judged harshly is someone she wants to be like. It was enough to have that beautiful scene where she stomped towards Amagi and did the unthinkable, she didn’t hide their relationship or start it quietly, she announced it to the world!! I mentioned the brief misunderstanding we saw where a girl was touching him and laughing and for some reason I thought it was annoying, but Amagi is super popular and amazing, of course he’d be close with girls, Sonezaki simply used that as some inspiration and for that, it feels realistic and effective.

Lastly, I need to fit this somewhere, Momoko was there to spy on Sugawara and Saegusa’s evil meeting!!!
Can I know Where did u read it?
Jun 6, 2020 8:49 AM

Jun 2016
hvonce_2915 said:
Can I know Where did u read it?
Hello, I own the physical volume advertised at the bottom of the page under 'Manga Store'.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 34 Discussion

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs - Nov 7, 2020

5 by bakakisima »»
Mar 20, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 29 Discussion

shanimebib - Jun 8, 2019

48 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 28 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 27 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 11

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 11, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Chapter 26 Discussion

bakakisima - Mar 9

0 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 10:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.