Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Does this anime deserves this low vote? (Under 6)
Dec 25, 2019 4:20 PM
May 2018
I really cant understand why this anime has this low rate... 5.92;
Cmon, we've seen worst things than this, I've been nice and I gave it 7 without problems, mby the vote I was looking for was a 6.5, yeah, but as I said before, that's not the worst show with Harem-Ecchi (Almost H) we ever seen, I think giving it less than 5 is kinda rude.
But still; Im fine with everyone judgement.
Dec 25, 2019 4:41 PM

Oct 2008
Don't bother with the MAL ratings, especially for ecchi series. They have been heavily slanted to the lower side on this site for many years now.

I found it quite enjoyable as well, though it was much tamer than what I was expecting when I read the complains here. From the way people were talking about it I thought this would be like TLRD level of ecchi.
Dec 25, 2019 5:54 PM
May 2018
akihikosama said:
Don't bother with the MAL ratings, especially for ecchi series. They have been heavily slanted to the lower side on this site for many years now.

I found it quite enjoyable as well, though it was much tamer than what I was expecting when I read the complains here. From the way people were talking about it I thought this would be like TLRD level of ecchi.

I can understand people may don’t like this ecchi content, but they are also actually killing this anime in this way... i joined MAL just 2 years ago (Almost), I’m actually new here, I’ll accept this “hate” against ecchi series... even if people ABUSE the “1” vote.
Dec 29, 2019 6:29 PM

Feb 2016
Most people are elitist with Harems and just low score them without even watching
Dec 31, 2019 3:59 AM
Nov 2019
Ecchi is fine but here it was cringy-ecchi.

Good ecchi is good - this wasn't.....

I watched all 12 Ep. but it was rubbish, Kandagawa Jet Girls and Azur Lane were so much better for artwork and characters. The sisters had potential but they didn't develop them well enough, the power-ups were so contrived it was just cringe. The monsters were Meh and the baddies could have been hot if developed better - but they didn't bother...

It was a 2 from me..

Jan 3, 2020 9:09 PM
Dec 2013
I suggest you to watch one season of "To-Love-Ru" or "High School DxD" as standard good ecchi anime (in my opinion). Perhaps you will understand why this anime is deserved to scored far below standard....

Put it simply, Val x Love has good promotion and cast, but not optimized them in story plot. Quite dissapointed.... 😔
Jan 17, 2020 11:28 AM

May 2009
It deserves even worse but unfortunately most of mal uses vidya scale from 5 to 10 instead 1-10.
Feb 5, 2020 7:20 AM
Feb 2020
Well first look at the first episode, there is no development shown from some one who “dislikes” the Mc to suddenly allowing him to touch her chest like?????
Feb 21, 2020 10:43 AM

Apr 2011
The MC is crap and the girls aren't even interesting.
Apr 19, 2020 4:38 AM
Dec 2019
Magito said:
The MC is crap and the girls aren't even interesting.

You're one of the view people i see say anything bad about the harem girls since people focuse exclusively on the mc when it comes to bad harem
Jul 21, 2020 6:30 PM
Oct 2010
I can understand the hate. The show didn't feel to me as if it committed to what it was doing as opposed to just playing it safe. It's just a generic ecchi harem anime that doesn't really offer anything in my opinion. Especially in terms of the female characters. Honestly, the MC was the only character I liked as he at least had some kind of development that happens to him throughout the series. All of the female characters don't have much in terms of personality or depth beyond involving the main character. At least in the show that seemed to be the case. Haven't read the manga. I find that a six is as high as I'd rate it.
May 22, 2022 9:58 PM

Mar 2016
My ideal average rating on this site for this anime would be between 6.4 - 6.75. So yes this current rating (5.90) are bs me since there is LOTS of worse stuff out there that had significantly higher rating than this

Aug 8, 2023 5:22 AM
Nov 2020
Why? Wellll one of the worst adaptations ive seen. This is an ecchi anime. Hoods censored literally everywhere for nudity. The manga has a ton and i mean a ton of nudity. The anime? None at all. Which is very strange as Hoods has made some top tier ecchi like hikenchou, seikon no qwaser, rescue me, princess lover hentai, vanquished queens, etc. Which are all uncensored and fairly explicit as is. Idk why this adaptation got censored to oblivion when its not even remotely close to being as explicit as those I mentioned before, altho the nudity is very very common in the manga. Anyway pretty much a shit washed down adaptation which sucks because it has good characters and a enjoyable story with ok art.
But the lack of nudity for how severe it normally is in the manga for an anime that has an ecchi tag and relies on this genre, getting severely censored like this is just a shame. Its one thing when a manga has like 1-3 instances of nudity, but it’s another thing when theres copius amounts censored. A god damn shame especially for Hoods. Now if i ever see another Hoods anime i will be very very weary.
Dec 8, 2023 4:34 AM

Jan 2013
haphazardly developed in the hoods. what did you expect from the guys that also butchered märchen mädchen?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Val x Love Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

31 by RafaBryan »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:54 AM

» Best Girl?

pastofdraw - Oct 5, 2019

13 by GOD_USOPP34 »»
May 17, 2022 8:41 PM

Poll: » Val x Love Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2019

92 by DazeFire »»
Oct 10, 2021 4:15 AM

» Worst MC of all time

Shomix - Dec 19, 2019

4 by Hayaka147 »»
Sep 9, 2021 12:56 AM

» Season 2?

Radtoter - Sep 7, 2021

2 by Radtoter »»
Sep 7, 2021 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.