Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 14, 2020 3:10 PM
Just 9/10 because i didnt like the end.. By the way i wanna know if that anime will have season 2.. It was really fun anime with nice projeckt.. It wasnt bored like other anime so im glad if someone tells me about the season 2

Jan 24, 2020 7:43 PM
See, to me this anime was enjoyable, but not really special.

Then, after 11 episodes of that, in the final episode it gives us a peek of what looks to be a far more interesting story. WHAT THE HELL. Now I really want to see the rest of it, damn it!

It will be a shame if this series will be doomed by a first season that didn't stand out enough to warrant further seasons, but I suspect that will be the case. I might have to look into the source material.
Modified by xiii-dex, Jan 24, 2020 7:49 PM

Jan 27, 2020 6:52 PM
probably not the best place to ask but:

how many volumes were adapted in this anime? I wanna read the LN so I wanna know the last one

Jan 28, 2020 3:27 AM

Does anyone know where the anime left off on the manga?

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime EditsAnime Edits Playlist
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Jan 28, 2020 4:52 PM
Good thing these elder dragons just let her talk to herself and built up her strength. But that cliffhanger tho... Why does it have to be nukes = bad? My wild guess is that it's the future and the nanomachines kinda destroyed anything, but also saved it(?!). Either that or aliens. Anyways, a next season would be way more dire, but I hope they flesh the story ark out a little bit better; having it all come down in the last one and a half epsiodes is kinda weak writing...

Feb 11, 2020 6:18 PM

I didn't care much for when it got serious, but this was a pretty relaxing watch.

Feb 19, 2020 6:41 PM
I rely enjoyed this one allot and that something when I'm so damn sick of these isekai that keeps poping up like that reincarnated with my mobile phone or that dude that got dropped in to a world and makes all the girls hes sisters. I even disliked shillde hero it was such a meh. Man all these isekai/I'm in another world has become animes version of every video game shall have battle royal. But this was fun and felt bit more enjoyable. sure she is op but she just want to be normal instead okey I'm op I will save the world and every one I will embrace my op power. All I could think of with the humor and strong magic was Slayers.

I rely hope for a season 2.

Feb 20, 2020 5:39 AM

Deloreans in the mural, very advanced CIV indeed. Not as fluffy or as yuri as I hoped, not bad either.

Feb 20, 2020 7:33 AM

Good anime.

Very good and funny for the first 5 to 6 episodes (an easy 8/10 until then), then it became boring for the next 3 or 4, then it became better.

I think it's an underrated anime compared to many other similar to it -moe / cute girls only- many out there are very high scored yet so boring, this one wasnt like that for most of the time, still the mean score is below 7.00? lol... that's something I will never understand and better do not even bother to.

7.5/10 (if possible). MAL should add scores like that, just like mydramalist.
Modified by Vi-, Feb 20, 2020 7:38 AM

Mar 3, 2020 9:06 AM
How frustating, after all the filler of the episodes of the middle of the anime the plot just started to develop, I wanted all this to develop on the series, and not just leave it as an ending... Mile's comeback with her old friends, and her abilities giving her at the end a total recognition and producing a twist in the fate of all Earth, this is what I was hoping for and instead there were a full episode about the Birthday miunsderstanding, that episode made me really angry, and I am sure that the series has some of potential and I still think it was very funny.

Nothing a second season could not fix...

Mar 8, 2020 7:54 AM

Decent series. I had fun.

I wish it gets another season about the lost civilizations. Its interesting because it could probably link to Mile.

Apr 14, 2020 3:34 AM

Seeing Crimson Vow defeating all those enemies and being recognised as future aces makes you wonder how in the world their rank hasn't gone up to at least B by now

Nice series, lot of silly jokes which sometimes feel a bit bad but other times pretty good
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓

Apr 15, 2020 5:40 AM

Was a good anime, I hope season 2 happens one day.

May 28, 2020 6:14 PM
9/10 great anime (≡^∇^≡)

Sep 2, 2020 7:15 AM

While often cute/amusing, the 4th-wall breaking aspects are tiresome and the attempts at drama/sincerity do not work well at all.

It's watchable, not least thanks to the curiously large animation budget 4-girl comedy series seem to get, there's just not much here to really go out of your way to see.

Sep 25, 2020 3:37 PM

I love how that joke about Family Secret Techniques became such an endearing thing to hear during that serious scene.

Also Im kind of interested in reading the light novel to see what follows after this. I doubt Mile will actually tell them she's a reincarnate because the MCs in these types of shows never do. But I think it would be a nice read. I love this gang and would love to see more of them and what this dragon quest tease thing was at the end. Clearly that was to incentivise people to go read the LN.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2020 5:31 PM

DarknessReality said:
Also Im kind of interested in reading the light novel to see what follows after this. I doubt Mile will actually tell them she's a reincarnate because the MCs in these types of shows never do. But I think it would be a nice read. I love this gang and would love to see more of them and what this dragon quest tease thing was at the end. Clearly that was to incentivise people to go read the LN.

This is a mixed media project. The LN, manga, and Anime are all notably different.

Sep 25, 2020 6:24 PM

Offkorn said:

This is a mixed media project. The LN, manga, and Anime are all notably different.

I have heard the anime made a lot of changes. Even so I'd still be interested in reading it solely cause I like these characters.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2020 3:18 AM

DarknessReality said:
Even so I'd still be interested in reading it solely cause I like these characters.

Yeah, that's fine. Just don't expect to find out 'what happens next', because the Anime storyline is in a different continuity than the LN's (and mangas').

Each is its own independent work.

Oct 7, 2020 4:35 AM

Vysarine said:
It got kinda interesting with the plot near the end but then it ended. Wonder if there's any connection between Myne's old life and the ancient civilization everyone's after.

this is what i thought but couldnt put into words
i finished this today, and
i hope for a season 2 to continue this elder dragon mystery

Oct 7, 2020 11:01 PM

Seeing how nice her family was made me sad.

The reaction of her old friends to seeing her as a nendroid was great. I wish we could have seen more of them.

Well, that's it then. It's far from being one of my favorites but it was quite enjoyable. I feel that the serious moments were not that well done or did not fit in so well with the rest but the Crimson Vow was a fun group to watch, I liked their interactions.

The best was without a doubt the OP, that "Waho Waha" is catchy af! Well, that and Pauline, Paulines best girl <3.

Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

Oct 8, 2020 1:16 AM

SkyLETV said:
Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

It's not an adaptation. It's a separate work, just as each manga is.

Mixed media projects are purposely designed to get people to consume multiple forms of media rather than stick to just one to get the full picture.

Oct 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Honestly I really enjoy the manga for this and would love for it to have a second season but it was given to the wrong studio. Project No. 9's other series are... questionable, to say the least, and I think that was detrimental to how they handled this show. In the hands of a decent studio this would have a second season by now imo.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

Dec 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Somehow I got a "Shingeki no Kyojin's titan in wall discovery" in here, was that a missile? Maybe something huge will be exposed next but I doubt there will be 2nd season as this anime seems not popular :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]