Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 7, 2020 11:01 PM

Jul 2014
Seeing how nice her family was made me sad.

The reaction of her old friends to seeing her as a nendroid was great. I wish we could have seen more of them.

Well, that's it then. It's far from being one of my favorites but it was quite enjoyable. I feel that the serious moments were not that well done or did not fit in so well with the rest but the Crimson Vow was a fun group to watch, I liked their interactions.

The best was without a doubt the OP, that "Waho Waha" is catchy af! Well, that and Pauline, Paulines best girl <3.

Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.
Oct 8, 2020 1:16 AM

Nov 2019
SkyLETV said:
Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

It's not an adaptation. It's a separate work, just as each manga is.

Mixed media projects are purposely designed to get people to consume multiple forms of media rather than stick to just one to get the full picture.
Oct 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Mar 2013
Honestly I really enjoy the manga for this and would love for it to have a second season but it was given to the wrong studio. Project No. 9's other series are... questionable, to say the least, and I think that was detrimental to how they handled this show. In the hands of a decent studio this would have a second season by now imo.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Aug 2018
Somehow I got a "Shingeki no Kyojin's titan in wall discovery" in here, was that a missile? Maybe something huge will be exposed next but I doubt there will be 2nd season as this anime seems not popular :(
Mar 31, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2019
Fun watch, it's that fun that I watched whole 12 eps in a day. Also well wrapped 4 volumes of LN, I like how they made the encounter with the elder dragons as the show finale and skip all the troubles Mile train her friends off-screen so there's more contents to put on. Would be great if we can see S2 someday. 8/10
andrearionaMar 31, 2021 9:18 PM
Jun 3, 2021 1:42 AM

Feb 2020
Great ending, but the second season is a must in my opinion. I'm curious about those elder dragons.

Overall, this was a very good anime. The characters were cute and funny and their adventures were enjoyable to follow.

The combination of comedy, moe, action and some dark and serious themes blended very well together.

9/10
SerafosSep 20, 2021 11:21 AM
Jun 26, 2021 3:11 PM
May 2021
man what a bad episode she doesn't say that it's a reincarnated of anger this man could you make her say she's a reincarnated man
Jul 9, 2021 1:47 PM
Oct 2017
Never should've gimped herself but they always find some workaround...­čśĹ
Sep 15, 2021 2:43 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, That ending was so stupid until they followed her thankfully. You "can't" tell them about your reincarnation? Sooo stupid, there is nooo reason for her not to be able to tell them, they are her best friends and like her family. There is NO reason not to tell them and be honest about it, and having that burden is soo stupid, that would be like Subaru being ABLE to tell people about Return By Death and NOT doing it. I really do like OP protagonists and this show had it's charms so it was decent but I seriously don't understand why she doesn't tell her close friends the truth.
Jun 30, 8:48 AM
Nov 2019
I can't believe, the only episode that faithfully carries light novel story material (almost) is only in this episode.
Jun 30, 9:00 AM

Nov 2019
elsaintx said:
I can't believe, the only episode that faithfully carries light novel story material (almost) is only in this episode.

This is a mixed media project. All versions of the series are intentionally different, they are not adaptations.
Nov 7, 9:38 PM
Nov 2022
Amei meu anime favorito
Nov 28, 5:05 AM
Nov 2022
Good episode oyeah
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2019

45 by wildhood »»
Nov 26, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2019

88 by korazn »»
Nov 25, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2019

94 by TheStrangeGuy »»
Aug 13, 9:35 AM

» Why the Low rating???

RjtheGreat14 - Aug 6

8 by Phloup »»
Aug 6, 7:54 PM

» Where do I pick up the light novel after the anime?

neil - Dec 23, 2019

6 by elsaintx »»
Jun 27, 9:17 AM