Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion

Oct 7, 2020 11:01 PM

Seeing how nice her family was made me sad.

The reaction of her old friends to seeing her as a nendroid was great. I wish we could have seen more of them.

Well, that's it then. It's far from being one of my favorites but it was quite enjoyable. I feel that the serious moments were not that well done or did not fit in so well with the rest but the Crimson Vow was a fun group to watch, I liked their interactions.

The best was without a doubt the OP, that "Waho Waha" is catchy af! Well, that and Pauline, Paulines best girl <3.

Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

Oct 8, 2020 1:16 AM

SkyLETV said:
Oh, and of course to finish the series, the plot thickens. I am interested, just as I am interested in the LN knowing that the adaptation was not as faithful as one would think.

It's not an adaptation. It's a separate work, just as each manga is.

Mixed media projects are purposely designed to get people to consume multiple forms of media rather than stick to just one to get the full picture.

Oct 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Honestly I really enjoy the manga for this and would love for it to have a second season but it was given to the wrong studio. Project No. 9's other series are... questionable, to say the least, and I think that was detrimental to how they handled this show. In the hands of a decent studio this would have a second season by now imo.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.

Dec 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Somehow I got a "Shingeki no Kyojin's titan in wall discovery" in here, was that a missile? Maybe something huge will be exposed next but I doubt there will be 2nd season as this anime seems not popular :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]