Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2019 10:28 AM

Oct 2018
Jesus that god awful CGI xD
Dec 23, 2019 12:31 PM
Nov 2016
Great episode, except the crappy Idol CGI.
Dec 23, 2019 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
Although the CGI performance was somewhat off-putting, all was well in the end. After Nariyuki managed to rapidly undress Mafuyu...

Asumi was delightful, she always manages to make my heart race.

Dec 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Apr 2016
This felt a lot like Zombieland Saga xD
Nice ending part.
Dec 23, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2017
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot,
Now Loading.....
Dec 23, 2019 5:27 PM

Aug 2018
That was a really hilarious festival, almost every character besides Ogata found out a place in the spotlights ! I won't say anything about the CGI since everything I had in mind were already mentioned earlier
Dec 24, 2019 8:44 AM

Nov 2007
bondtux said:
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot.

Because that is what Director-san wants. He is a Fumino fan. Before the anime, Sensei dominated/destroyed all the polls and due to the manga, Uruka almost caught up with Fumino until this atrocious anime adaptation.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2019 9:32 AM

Nov 2017
shanimebib said:
bondtux said:
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot.

Because that is what Director-san wants. He is a Fumino fan. Before the anime, Sensei dominated/destroyed all the polls and due to the manga, Uruka almost caught up with Fumino until this atrocious anime adaptation.
SO thats why, but whoever would win... i dont really care, i just care the plot.
It just wierd that only 1 character on harem tag that always get the plot.
Now Loading.....
Dec 24, 2019 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
@bondtux: You have no idea what are the things that got shafted for the curious case of Fumino-daddy. I have never seen such a biased adaptation of a harem manga in my life. Literally removing everything that gives foundation/ elevates other characters has been dropped for one character to stand out.
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2019 11:08 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Nice call back to Zombieland Saga.
Ohhh shut up, no, absolutely disrespectful to the Takemoto ship over here. First Ogata gets her kiss in the first season and now Furahashi gets hers in the second season. What about Takemoto? Then they better have her shine during the third season (I hope we get one at least).
Dec 25, 2019 5:44 AM

May 2018
Sensei doing the moves but not even trying to lip sync xD
Dec 25, 2019 9:28 PM

Nov 2017
shanimebib said:
@bondtux: You have no idea what are the things that got shafted for the curious case of Fumino-daddy. I have never seen such a biased adaptation of a harem manga in my life. Literally removing everything that gives foundation/ elevates other characters has been dropped for one character to stand out.

thats right, i dont have any idea... so thats why i asked here
Now Loading.....
Dec 26, 2019 11:30 PM

Jun 2017
Ah man, what an episode! The gym club's performance as really good, sensei was really cute in that outfit, even cuter when she "transformed" lol. Nariyuki gets chased by those two as soon as he stepped out lol, glad everything worked out though.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 27, 2019 8:47 AM
Jan 2018
The CG dance wasn't that bad it was better then most .
Dec 27, 2019 11:58 AM

Nov 2007
bondtux said:
shanimebib said:

thats right, i dont have any idea... so thats why i asked here

I was just emphasizing, haha! Anyways, I am glad that this anomaly caught your attention. I am really surprised that very few actually noticing this (those who have not read the source material) and started to see the story is meant for only Fumino. So, you get my props and a big thumbs up!

Mattinator95 said:
The CG dance wasn't that bad it was better then most .

Yes. People tend to point too much on CG even today. They are not that bad. And the dance part was actually one of the better CGs in recent times.
Coronavirus.
Dec 27, 2019 10:11 PM

Oct 2008
That CG dance is an abomination!!!
3/5.

Dec 27, 2019 11:40 PM

Aug 2018
Bad CG returns to haunt us this Christmas
Dec 28, 2019 4:33 PM

Dec 2014
well nice... and in ends with a kiss
Dec 28, 2019 9:10 PM
Mar 2017
I already imagined that the CG of the girls dancing would not be well received, I also felt a bit disappointed, but anyway, leaving this minor detail aside this episode was very entertaining and without doubt all the girls had their best memories in this festival.

For a moment I came to think that Uruka would be a little sad for not being able to present herself with the pink Mahou Shoujo costume, but on the contrary, hearing Nariyuki's idea she was very excited, but the most surprising thing was how skilled Mafuyu is, she quickly memorized Uruka's dance routine and she replied it perfectly.
I'm still surprised at what Nariyuki did for Uruka, he made the effort to make a Mahou Shoujo costume for Uruka and so she could dance on stage and here I will be very sincere, she looked more beautiful than Mafuyu sensei, really the Black color makes Uruka highlight her beautiful skin and red hair, the funniest and most beautiful detail is that Uruka made publicity to the Udon of Rizu, all this planned by the good Nariyuki.
I love watching when Kawase and Umihara tease Uruka with Nariyuki. Speaking of things that I loved about this episode, Nariyuki did something incredible with that thread that he saw in the costume of Mafuyu sensei, Nariyuki will have a succulent memory of this festival, the drum roll was a hilarious detail.
Kashima launched her plan and Nariyuki fell immediately and Nyanpoleon's costume was too funny, but what a bad joke of the senseis to think of Mafuyu putting on that costume.
Ohhh... Fumino looked so beautiful in the princess costume, Kashima made all Fumino fans work to the fullest for that day.

Asumi stood out too much, I was quite surprised to see her playing the electric guitar that way and I loved her rocker outfit. I have always considered Nariyuki a lucky boy with the girls, but in this episode it was too much and to have to move in a narrow place with Asumi's butt in front of him, what a succulent image.
Things were not going well in the play of Fumino, since the prince still did not arrive and the worst thing is that the director of the school comes up with the terrible idea that any boy in the public can be the prince, which ends in a battle between the boys and Kashima, Inomori and Chono. The battle manages to pull a panel of the scenery and before it falls on the princess, Nariyuki saves Fumino and she in gratitude kisses him, obviously she does not know that was Nariyuki who is inside the costume, most likely she thought that is Asumi, since Nariyuki was carrying Asumi's guitar.

What a fun episode, Nariyuki had an excellent festival even if he doesn't think so, but unfortunately there is only one episode left, hopefully in the next episode they announce the third season or an OVA.
Dec 29, 2019 9:17 AM
Jan 2016
Nice idol performance with Kirisu, she was amusing, and also Nariyuki made an outfit for Uruka that first appeared in that morning, damn Nariyuki!

It was nice to see Asumi helping her kouhais in that rock band, she was quite pretty!

Obvious Nariyuki would wear the wrong outfit, but even with that problems he managed to save Fumino, but i am hyped to see when she will realize that she kissed Nariyuki and not Asumi! And it was a priceless moment!

Jan 1, 2020 8:33 AM
Aug 2015
Fufufu - what a rotten author. Unlike many, I thoroughly enjoyed the CG dance. It was creative, and just long enough for us to appreciate sensei's awesome choreography skills and lack of other, crucial idol talents.

I wish Asumi's band would have gotten a little more play (eheh), but I feel more than compensated with her personalized hip-sway routine, "For Your Eyes Only".

I don't really ship Furahashi, so it's nice to see the other girls keeping up in spite of the current this season.
Jan 3, 2020 12:45 AM

May 2015
CGI Sensei
CGI Sensei
anikevinJan 3, 2020 12:50 AM
Jan 13, 2020 11:47 PM

Aug 2017
Fun episode. It's an entertaining show. Nice black angel with the same day update. Yuiga pulling some panty dropping sewing moves.

Jan 30, 2020 2:41 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Actually, the dance sequence looked and felt fine. It didn't come off as jarring to me at all. I think people are just not used to the jump from one style to the next, but it was a fine scene on its own. I find the limited animation that follows to be a bit more jarring actually.
Omg Uruka in that dance sequence though! Ahh! <33 Her outfit too!

And then darn near anything after the parts with Uruka were just a bit irritating. Like seriously, some annoying writing.
Like...?? You're a good student. Why would you run and hide from some teachers without even knowing why you're running??
Also, GOSH Furuhashi's classmates are annoying. Why the heck are they so invested in this kiss? It's even kinda against her will. What's their friggen problem? They're even kinda forcing Yuiga into it. Like honestly what benefit do they get from this? I fail to see proper character motivation for going this far to get some dude to kiss their friend/classmate-- and I say friend loosely because they hardly seem to interact with her in the first place so it's just weird.
There are so many things I'll go along with, but the running away and the kiss stuff could take a hike.

And hey, I'm happy to see Asumi, but I wish they did more with her. All they really did was make her sweep away the mostly unnecessary running away portion... That's so sad... I mean hey, Rizu isn't doing much either though, understandably. At least they're not just kinda forcing her into this episode the entire time though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 13, 2020 1:33 AM

Jul 2015
"What is this, Nariyuki" My best Ogata, that is what we call CGI dancing

If only it wasn't for that mask between them, Fumino will probably misunderstand who is in that costume seeing that he has Kominami's guitar on him

Feb 26, 2020 1:37 PM

Jan 2020
Does anyone know what the titles were for the "Full Pure" tunes?
Feb 27, 2020 3:52 AM

Nov 2007
K-Lye said:

Wonder Pure Magic! (ワンダーピュアマジック!)
by Asumi Kana (VA: Umihara Chinami) and Taichi You (VA: Kawase Ayuko)

Hoshizora no Prelude/Prelude to the Starry Sky (星空のプレリュード)
by Suzushiro Sayumi (VA: Takemoto Uruka)
Coronavirus.
Feb 27, 2020 12:38 PM

Jan 2020
shanimebib said:
K-Lye said:

Brilliant thank you.
Apr 5, 2020 8:19 PM
Apr 2020
K-Lye said:
shanimebib said:

Brilliant thank you.

>.< i guess these 2 track doesn't officially exist? i can not for the life of me find any form of these 2 songs...
Apr 19, 2020 9:23 AM
Jul 28, 2020 11:31 PM

Aug 2017
I did not understand very well why they were chasing our protagonist for this suit. I didn't like the fanservice scene with Kirisu sensei but I like her performance.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 16, 2020 7:04 AM

Dec 2008
Sexu outfit for Teacher chan? MEOPOLEAN ZED?! RANDOM CGI DANSU? SHOW ALMOST OVER?!!!!! o>O ALL THE DUDES RUSHING TO KISS FURUHASHI!!! THEN MARTIAL ARTS BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 28, 2020 1:46 AM

Feb 2019
cgi kinda ruined that scene for me, but good episode tho
yarukaAug 28, 2020 2:01 AM
Oct 3, 2020 11:58 PM

Aug 2018
I WANT TO KISS FUMINO

GOD DAMN YUIGA IS SO LUCKY OMFG

May 25, 2021 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
I have to say the things happening in this episode were a bit too much, even for this show.
Feb 11, 2023 11:51 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Best girl got a kiss by the end, but of course over the costume, which is why she did it.
TBH the idol CG fest was soo cringe to see, I guess they really had to resort to it but definitly far from the best CG...

The teacher bits were very funny, glad to see her back with more spotlight, but Fumino had the best costume by far, it suit her soo well, loveable~~
Nov 19, 2023 12:16 AM

Oct 2022
If Furuhashi removed his cat head then quickly kissed him mistaking him for Senpai, that would've been amazing lol!

Jan 6, 11:42 PM
Jan 2024
Nice Storyline and voicing
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

52 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.