3It was OK
16.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
4.7%
Average 4.3
43 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2019 5:02 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Overall showed off the nice meaty body decently and moved well. could of shown off the feeling of senpai stronger though.
User-sanJan 5, 2020 3:19 AM
Dec 25, 2019 2:58 AM
Aug 2016
nice vanila
i loved it
Dec 25, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2015
yeah, I think this 'fellow doctor' one is the same 'VN/game franchise' as the anime that's listed as 'boku to nurse' but they're on different routes or different games. I've watched em both now and mhm... I do think the 'nurse' one was more detailed and had more scenes. considering they're childhood friends and pretty much 'dating already' in beginning of nurse but he's just fooling around with his fellow doctor at first.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Dec 25, 2019 1:53 PM

Mar 2019
Wholesome, nice, vanilla, great plot. HAPPY end.
10/10
Dec 25, 2019 1:58 PM
Sep 2016
This is a masterpiece.

and also the ending song was great. anyone know who sang that song?
Dec 26, 2019 3:00 AM
Dec 27, 2019 1:13 PM
Nov 2019
I didn't expect that ending. I'm glad he stayed with the doctor and even had kids with her.
Dec 30, 2019 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
Good wholesome hentai, good little love story and glad they showed the kids and stuff.

Only thing I wish wish was that this wasn't a one-shot. This could easily have been two or three ep. They could have done a alt version where he gets with Mio and they live happily ever after. Then a third episode where he gets both of them, along the lines of the dream he had at the end.
Dec 30, 2019 5:32 PM

Oct 2009

Collins89 said:
They could have done a alt version where he gets with Mio and they live happily ever after.

But there is already the version with Mio...

Mod Edit: Unembedded multiple pictures, and properly labelled NSFM Pictures
SerhiykoFeb 10, 2020 4:09 PM
Dec 30, 2019 10:31 PM

Jun 2019
I didn't realize that this OVA had a prequel, I guess I'll have to watch that as well.

Something was bothering me about the MC, but now I think I've figured it out. He looks a lot like me, lol.

The sex scenes were all good, it's just a shame they were so short.

Lol, that end credits scene! Despite the implication that it's a dream, I like to imagine it actually happened. I think it would be in character for Ryou to let Mio do that with the MC.
Dec 31, 2019 1:06 PM

Oct 2009
Wicker_Senpai93 said:
I didn't realize that this OVA had a prequel, I guess I'll have to watch that as well.

Not a prequel though, I already requested a change but MAL being slow and secretive as always, I have no idea if they are still reviewing it days later, or just denied because they don't care/lack information and obviously can't ask for clarification the one who requested the change

Collins89 said:
Dude....I wasn't looking at the pendant. Nice catch. This is like the South Park sex addicts ep. What

Thanks
SerhiykoJan 2, 2020 1:07 PM
Jan 2, 2020 12:03 PM
Feb 2017
I prefer this to the first version with Mio, this is my Canon and I'm proud to say that, Ryou > Mio
Major at Weebology
Jan 17, 2020 9:19 PM

Oct 2015
in my opinion it was slighlty better than the previous episode

still it's pretty meh

5/10
Feb 22, 2020 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:

Collins89 said:
They could have done a alt version where he gets with Mio and they live happily ever after.

But there is already the version with Mio...

Mod Edit: Unembedded multiple pictures, and properly labelled NSFM Pictures

Dude thanks for the info and link! Didn't know will tots check it out.
Mar 16, 2020 12:02 AM

Mar 2019
The definition of a "meh" hentai. 6/10.
Jun 11, 2020 9:57 PM
Apr 2020
Watch both of prequel and this sequel and ill say it again nothing beats a good vanilla happy ending hentai.
That ending though is that a harem hint.
Sep 18, 2020 4:13 AM

Oct 2012
wat was that last part a dream
Dec 9, 2020 11:28 AM
Dec 2020
To be honest I was never really a fetish type person or someone who cares too much for the whole doctor/nurse roleplay type of stuff that goes on in the hub but with this hentai I can definitely say that this is pretty well executed and has a nice continuation of the two characters relationship. Now for the scenes themselves, once again, not much of a fetish person, but the scenes in this hentai makes me kinda like em, for example the stethescope scene is really heated and memorable in this hentai. I also enjoyed watching a few other scenes as well, but now onto characters, well the characters don't have too much to them, the main guy is just casual guy who is beginning to work at a hospital were his friend works as a nurse and were he is being "taught" by some doctor lady who is awfully attractive. I do find it strange how barley anyone is at this hospital and how nurses go to the backroom to give their patients "special treatment" which results in one of them getting walked in on by the doctor lady, were she just casually tells her to stop an get out and then just gives the guy her own "special treatment" but again it's a hentai. Also I wanted to point out how the art style of this hentai really reminds me of the same art style in Kyonyuu Dosukebe Gakuen which makes me think that this is made by the same person, but i'll have to check. Anyway in conclusion, great hentai, already beated twice, would probably do it one last time just because I don't wanna be called a coomer and stuff so yeah.Lemme know your thoughts
Dec 12, 2020 4:22 PM

Oct 2009
TheHWord said:
Also I wanted to point out how the art style of this hentai really reminds me of the same art style in Kyonyuu Dosukebe Gakuen which makes me think that this is made by the same person, but i'll have to check.

Interestingly, it is – by Oota Hideta
Nov 11, 2021 3:05 AM
Sep 2021
dlxuniuniu said:
10/10
both of routes got wholesome endings only can speculate wtih that doctors root coz no translation for the game
Serhiyko said:
TheHWord said:
Also I wanted to point out how the art style of this hentai really reminds me of the same art style in Kyonyuu Dosukebe Gakuen which makes me think that this is made by the same person, but i'll have to check.

Nov 11, 2021 3:07 AM
Sep 2021
DankSphagz said:
I prefer this to the first version with Mio, this is my Canon and I'm proud to say that, Ryou > Mio
dlxuniuniu said:
10/10
both of routes got wholesome endings only can speculate wtih that doctors root coz no translation for the game
Serhiyko said:
TheHWord said:

agree there so much for crush reunions but this one was more wild route the game lacks in wholesomeness also not translated
Oct 31, 2022 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
That playing doctor scene was erotic!
Ryou is so beautiful. I'll fight tooth and nail to make her mine as well! I despise children, but I won't mind having one with her. hehe
Mio's love is impressive. She went with them inspite of it all. His dream would've been the ideal ending. Harem end is the best end! 7/10
Jan 7, 2023 9:35 AM
Aug 2022
This is a masterpiece I like the plot & characters of this episode
Jan 8, 2023 4:11 AM
Aug 2022
MxS7HGS said:
That playing doctor scene was erotic!
Ryou is so beautiful. I'll fight tooth and nail to make her mine as well! I despise children, but I won't mind having one with her. hehe
Mio's love is impressive. She went with them inspite of it all. His dream would've been the ideal ending. Harem end is the best end! 7/10

Agreed my comrade
Jun 15, 2023 10:48 PM
Feb 2014
Great 10/10, for the moment at the end I thought the whole thing was a dream but it was just the other girl Mio but he is married to Ryou.😊💍
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.