Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2019 8:43 PM

Nov 2007
The contents after the adapted chapters in season 1 would have more chapters that actually characterizes the characters, giving them further depth and give the readers insight on the manga. And then there is the slow burn but sure fire continuity of everything that happens with very little that can be removed.

Then my question is how do we reach "there" unless it is a 2 cour or split cour given the change of the anime title?

I am pretty sure we are getting the incredible election and sports festival arcs but can we really reach the revered cultural festival arc?

The wait will kill me but I am already at my wits end not knowing what will be adapted and what not given the incredible amount of incredible chapters that start after the fireworks arc. Someone please share your thoughts! And they better be positive!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 20, 2019 8:45 PM

Jun 2015
I don't wanna make a separate thread for it so I'm just gonna hijack yours.

Why does the Second season have the same title as the first season? Can a distinction please be made?
Read Toriko!
Dec 20, 2019 8:51 PM

Nov 2007
phantom346 said:
I don't wanna make a separate thread for it so I'm just gonna hijack yours.

Why does the Second season have the same title as the first season? Can a distinction please be made?

Wow! There is a QUESTION mark. It changes from "Kaguya-sama wants to be confessed" to "Kaguya-sama wants to be confessed?". The question mark is from the tankoubun iirc that mocks the requirement of continuity of the story.

Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 5:03 PM

Feb 2018
I think it is going to be one cour and that it will skip a couple of chapters ending at the sports festival. Hopefully with 13 episodes instead of 12. I'm currently rereading to see which ones could be skipped, so far 50, 58 (would be a shame if they skip it, we need more Hayasaka), maybe 70...but it is the start of Iino's gag and I love this one so, hopefully it will be there and 75 (again a shame if they do).

Then we can have a third season in 2021 titled Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai! which would cover the cultural festival.

I would appreciate a OVA or two covering the skipped chapters and/or some extras.
Primo_ItokoDec 21, 2019 5:07 PM
Dec 21, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
Primo_Itoko said:
I think it is going to be one cour and that it will skip a couple of chapters ending at the sports festival. Hopefully with 13 episodes instead of 12. I'm currently rereading to see which ones could be skipped, so far 50, 58 (would be a shame if they skip it, we need more Hayasaka), maybe 70...but it is the start of Iino's gag and I love this one so, hopefully it will be there and 75 (again a shame if they do).

Then we can have a third season in 2021 titled Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai! which would cover the cultural festival.

I would appreciate a OVA or two covering the skipped chapters and/or some extras.

I think it will mainly cover the first two major arcs as well i.e. the elections and the sports festival arc but then why they have the "?" mark in the title? The official title actually is

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai? Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

the strike-out is part of the title.
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 6:33 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
Primo_Itoko said:

I think it will mainly cover the first two major arcs as well i.e. the elections and the sports festival arc but then why they have the "?" mark in the title? The official title actually is

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai? Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

the strike-out is part of the title.

The Tensai Tachi no Renai Zunousen may be because they don't play the confession games as often anymore, like it was in the first volume, or because we already know now that they are just two idiots in love.

2 weeks after edit: volume 4 extras asks if the subtitle should be removed at some point and vol 16 extras confirm that the subtitle has been dead for a while.
Primo_ItokoJan 9, 2020 3:25 PM
Dec 21, 2019 8:07 PM

Nov 2007
@Primo_Itoko: Ah, that also makes sense.

Btw, I made a mistake in another discussion thread. Hayasaka is in her second year actually.
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 8:34 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:

Btw, I made a mistake in another discussion thread. Hayasaka is in her second year actually.

Oh! Well, she definitely is an onee-san figure to Kaguya, it's easy to think she's older. But it's good to know that she has one more year to find youthful love.
I hope she's not cut down like last season and we need the rap arc on a third season
Dec 21, 2019 8:51 PM

Nov 2007
Primo_Itoko said:
shanimebib said:

Oh! Well, she definitely is an onee-san figure to Kaguya, it's easy to think she's older. But it's good to know that she has one more year to find youthful love.
I hope she's not cut down like last season and we need the rap arc on a third season

Well, she is super neglected for some reason in the manga right now so I am hoping that Akasaka-sensei actually gives us a long awaited Hayasaka arc.
Coronavirus.
Dec 22, 2019 12:35 AM
Jul 2016
In the trailer I noticed that this season will adapt chapter 30 (Subject F), which could mean that we could get more chapters that were skipped in the first season (probably not all of them).
Dec 22, 2019 5:03 AM

Apr 2015
My guess is that they will skip chapters that won't affect anything during the span from chapter 47 up until the sports festival arc at around 90.

Let's say there's 12 episodes and 3 chapters per episode meaning that roughly 10 chapters will be skipped which is totally doble.

Sad some chapters (I am certain that the shoujo/aquarium chapter) will be cut off.

There is a short chapter of the student council getting disbanded (not a spoiler as it is shown in the PV with English subtitles version).

If they decide to skip an OP or ED then they can adapt more chapters so I hope they do that next season.
Dec 22, 2019 1:09 PM

Feb 2018
If the shoujo/aquarium (73-74) are cut off Prez wants to be popular/Nagisa wants to console (63-64) can also be. The fish cooking (49) could be cut but I think we need one more training before Prez wants to draw (62), that is unless they cut it off as well along with Kaguya wants to choose (47). 49 could also be replaced by Prez wants to sing (36) since this ties with the rap arc which I really want to see adapted.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.