Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Daifugou no Akunaki Ai Chapter 1 Discussion

Dec 20, 2019 11:35 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, free manga on MAL is available. Fairly interesting start, this is about as Josei as it gets.

Dec 23, 2019 2:52 PM

I would've given it a better rating if it was a bit clearer that this isn't incest from the get-go. Because that made me *very* uncomfortable. Perfectly average Josei so far. Lead guy seems kinda hot. Synopsis gives me some bad vibes about him, though.

Dec 25, 2019 1:01 PM

I wanted to check out all the free manga they made available, because y'know, it's right there and I probably wouldn't scour the internet for it otherwise. This was probably the worst of them. I've seen far better artstyles in other Josei manga, the plot so far is yikesy to say the best and the plot synopsis made me even more uncomfy. It seems like this will be another one of those 'horrible man turned slightly less horrible with the power of love' type of deals, and I'm not really here for that. All of this without even mentioning the incesty undertones.
I am trash personified

Dec 26, 2019 4:36 AM
I really like the artstyle of this manga and it seems interesting enough to grab my attention. I don't really like how the story is heading but I'll read it nonetheless.

Dec 26, 2019 4:53 PM
I don't know how anyone got incesty vibes from this. Her mother had 5 children with the Boss, our leading lady is the 6th eldest child not from the boss. The Rich family doesn't know her. But I'm actually intrigued even if it's kind of on the low tier of romance. An alright junk food read, you know? Also, Artstyle may be a little wonky in places concerning the Main Guy but I dig it everywhere else.

I know I'm not supposed to think with a series like this but what type of multimillionaire family?? An Italian baker millionaire, some greek millionaire, and a King of a middle eastern land. Like what??? Their pops aimed for some pretty high society women. And the brothers somehow formed a bond? You know, I respect that.