Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 12 Discussion

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 23, 2019 9:54 PM

Mar 2014
Finally we reached the end of this painful journey and I must say I'm not surprised that the ending was so "UNDERWHELMING" !!!!
Dec 24, 2019 6:22 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, did he just nuke a city? What's that saying about Hiroshima?
Dec 25, 2019 10:14 AM

Feb 2011
this show is the worst pile of junk since i watched Pupa.
I'd rather rewatch pupa.

Dec 25, 2019 10:32 PM
Nov 2012
Did this get a budget cut part way through? The early episodes sort of made sense, then there was a lot of time wasted with a hot springs scene, then the last episode was really rushed.

The intro shows an ending where all the major characters are standing in a park overlooking Tokyo Tower and a dragon flies over. As if there was a completely different ending planned.
Dec 26, 2019 4:16 PM
Jan 2014
Out of all the isekais this year, I feel like this on the level cheat magician, and half step below wisemans grandchild. It honestly became a chore to watch it half way through. Honestly the show was doomed when they did character is OP x7. Even more so when almost all are completely boring with Ringo and business dude being the exception.
kfire2kenbobDec 29, 2019 7:41 PM
Dec 29, 2019 4:26 PM

Dec 2016
kfire2kenbob said:
Out of all the isekais this season, I feel like this on the level cheat magician, and half step below wisemans grandchild. It honestly became a chore to watch it half way through. Honestly the show was doomed when they did character is OP x7. Even more so when almost all are completely boring with Ringo and business dude being the exception.

Funny, I felt that Wiseman was a chore to finish it due the extra edge from the annoying villian, not to mention the poor animation that got in the final episodes. And with Isekai Cheat I didn't even bother after 5 episodes.

With the Prodigies have a hard time in another world, at least the animation quality was consistant and even avobe on some scenes and all the characters had their own charm. It knew how to mix lighthearted comedy with some grim storytelling.

I'll take Choyoyu any day of the week over other other low tier isekai shows.
Dec 29, 2019 7:45 PM
Jan 2014
Kimurah said:
kfire2kenbob said:
Out of all the isekais this season, I feel like this on the level cheat magician, and half step below wisemans grandchild. It honestly became a chore to watch it half way through. Honestly the show was doomed when they did character is OP x7. Even more so when almost all are completely boring with Ringo and business dude being the exception.

Funny, I felt that Wiseman was a chore to finish it due the extra edge from the annoying villian, not to mention the poor animation that got in the final episodes. And with Isekai Cheat I didn't even bother after 5 episodes.

With the Prodigies have a hard time in another world, at least the animation quality was consistant and even avobe on some scenes and all the characters had their own charm. It knew how to mix lighthearted comedy with some grim storytelling.

I'll take Choyoyu any day of the week over other other low tier isekai shows.

Wiseman was a chore too, but at least it was the first one for 2019 where MC is OP, so it honestly didnt feel that bad. Cheat magician and this coming behind it in consecutive seasons did not help at all. Of the isekais i watched this year, i enjoyed the comedy ones a lot more than the serious ones (exception being shield hero).
Dec 30, 2019 2:57 AM

Feb 2012
I know it's poor form to make two posts. But I still can't believe they launched a nuke. What the fuck?
Dec 30, 2019 5:28 PM
Nov 2017
The dude with fire arms survived a nuke, ok this show is now utter trash. Saw that, stopped watching the episode and deleted the file. And the good guys still win, fuck that nonsense. God I hope the Blu rays for this show do badly. What a way to fracking ruin a show that wasn't that original to begin with.
Jan 1, 2020 2:35 AM

Jan 2012
And thus a nation is born. Well that sure was...something. Okay I'm gonna be blunt here: this show was stupid. It was outlandish, it was over the top, it was alot of other things, but above all it was stupid. Now if I'm having fun I can overlook certain types of stupid like a girl literally running while carrying a missile. Heck, I got a kick out of the ridiculously absurd idea that the genius doctor literally altered her enemies' brains to become willing slaves. That was hilarious. I'm less tolerant of an incredibly stupid backstory where a mother becomes jealous of and abandons her own creation/daughter. Not to mention multiple rape teases. I was ready to give this a 6, but really a 5 is being generous. Outside of the Ringo backstory nothing really infuriated me. At worst I just rolled my eyes or gawked in disbelief. Make no mistake though, this really wasn't a good show and I doubt I'd watch anymore if we got it. There were some big, beautiful tits at least on elf girl and doctor(no, this show doesn't deserve remembering character names) and I'd love some doujins involving them or something. Regardless, generous 5/10.
Jan 3, 2020 2:46 AM
Jan 2020
slavemaster_1991 said:
Wew, finally this trash ended. WIth a long unispired speach of a man who is supposed to be a genius in the way of words. And with a long and boring combat, cause of cource it is so interesting to reuse the same villain again, even though he was bad even at his first "life". At least I hope this garbage does not get a second season.

Do you how hard to make an anime?!!!
The animators worked hard to make this anime and you just said it's trash then make ur own anime. It takes months to make an anime and we can only watch it for days..
The ending is not satisfying but it's still good.. And I hope for s2 of this anime
Jan 3, 2020 10:29 AM

Dec 2017
Zorojuro-senpai said:

Do you how hard to make an anime?!!!
The animators worked hard to make this anime and you just said it's trash then make ur own anime. It takes months to make an anime and we can only watch it for days..

I actually do. And I do know that it is really hard to make a GOOD one. Sadly, it is not a good one, and making a bad one is not only much easier, but it is not even worth doing so. If you don't want to make something good - don't make it at all. I can't make an anime, so I don't try, so I will not ebarass myself with such a low quality attempt to grab cash. Also "do better" is not even a valit criticism, if I make worse shoes than someone who makes them for living - it doesn't make his shoes great you know.
Jan 4, 2020 6:06 PM

Feb 2018
One shot one kill xD, nice shot Tsukasa.
Jan 4, 2020 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Gustave is really royal to His Majesty.
But that was a quick defeat for him.

I hope there will be a season 2.
Jan 5, 2020 6:40 AM

Jan 2008
Took me a while to get back to this but finally finished it. Overall, it was pretty awful. The worst thing was definitely the utilization of the characters. You have a lot of isekai stories where it focuses on a character using their special knowledge from their past world/life in this new world but in this, they have a multiple unique characters each with their own specialty and completely fail terribly at handling any of them kind of except for one, the money guy, who I can't even remember his name because he became irrelevant to the story after a few episodes.

Well at least it had two good thing, cute girls and several service episodes. Shame the series is so unpopular they don't even get doujins.
Jan 13, 2020 3:42 PM

Oct 2012
El Gustave is best thing in this entire show! Even though, i think i liked him because of his VA Mr.Nakata-san, idk!! However, what i know is that, this is the last season i'm gonna watch.
KuroAme54Jan 13, 2020 4:01 PM
Jan 24, 2020 5:45 PM
Oct 2019
Wow from medieval to nuclear weapons in a few months. It only took the allied nations nearly 15 years total with 5 years as an ultimate priority. On the other hand I can see why they elevated Gustav to being a duke, that guy makes cockroaches look easy to kill. What's more he wasn't really wrong about the nature of politics.
kawaii123456Jan 24, 2020 5:49 PM
Feb 1, 2020 9:31 PM

Jan 2016
Thank god its finally over.

One of the worst isekai I've ever watched, my goddd.
Feb 6, 2020 2:53 AM

Jul 2015
Got some enjoyable watch from this silly anime, but definitely had its flaws. Like the main cast is ridiculously overpowered for people who are from earth (e.g. Akatsuki's illusions is real magic?), we never got to see where they got some of the tools (e.g. how the heck Ringo built a whole factory) and if this anime tries to be serious or comedic (running with a whole missile)

Mar 1, 2020 10:16 PM

Apr 2009
I knew it, even the friggin' ICBM can't even bleed Gustav's nose, much less kill him! >_<

He's not a prodigy? Then how the hell did he win the Prime Minister position in Japan twice in a row at that age? Maybe Gustav and Tsukasa's general definition of a prodigy is flawed from an accustomed worldview and doubt, respectively.

So who's the trio of girls/women atop the rock, maybe from the Yamato Empire? And the dude surveying the crater where Uranus Castle used to be, the Emperor perhaps?

Meh but it has it's moments. I wouldn't mind a second season since I'm still interested how it'll turn out in the end. 6/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 10, 2020 8:22 AM
Jan 2019
8/10
First of all, this anime is exciting as that you wouldn't know what would happen next, but I'm already imagine every available scenario and didn't expecting a few

Second, when magic meets technology, Spear of Fire vs Nuclear, we pretty much know which is win

tofei said:
So who's the trio of girls/women atop the rock, maybe from the Yamato Empire? And the dude surveying the crater where Uranus Castle used to be, the Emperor perhaps?

Yes, the woman in the middle that has symbol on her forehead suggesting that they from Yamato Empire.
As for the man who surveying the crater site? The answer is in the anime itself (you'll find it if you notice)

Based on what I've seen, it'll be disappointing if this anime didn't have second season, since the epilogue show it all..
Apr 9, 2020 4:17 PM
Nov 2016
Wow, a lot of negative opinions but hey you came finishing the series. If you dont like it then dont watch it as simple as that.
Apr 18, 2020 5:05 PM
Captain

Jun 2014
That missile was nuclear or just a regular bomb?

7/10 series for me, could have been better
Sep 23, 2020 9:32 AM

May 2010
mannnnn it wasnt even that bad as the ratings implied
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 26, 2020 6:34 AM
Mar 2019
Absolute garbage
Dec 18, 2020 9:51 PM

Aug 2018
Pretty boring ending. I hate Lyrule so much. If season 2 ever comes out Ill probably watch it but only because of Ringo.
Overall this anime was quite boring.

Apr 19, 2021 11:30 PM

Sep 2012
they need to start thinking of shield technology and combining science and magic, like tech using magic crystal to create a barrier/shield and stuff

when they release S2?
Jul 8, 2021 4:55 AM
Mar 2019
Bad Danganronpa rip off. Like it doesn't even try
Jul 23, 2021 10:50 AM

Sep 2012
my guess is the Emperor is 1of the previous 7Heroes who changed and killed hes comrades and extended hes life maybe even immortal when it comes to ageing
Jan 18, 2022 5:16 AM
Jun 2020
this was a disgusting, boring, and horrible shitshow
Jan 18, 2022 5:23 AM
Jun 2020
abz55 said:
Wow, a lot of negative opinions but hey you came finishing the series. If you dont like it then dont watch it as simple as that.
no shit sherlock. If you want to judge a book you need to read it and if you want to judge an anime then you need to watch it, had anyone known how bad it will get, they wouldn't have watched it but here are people like you uttering the same shitty dialog "don't like then don't watch", cause you can't handle criticism...
May 11, 2022 11:31 AM

Apr 2013
So they actually nuked this ass, but he survived anyway... somehow. But then dies because of a bullet, alright then.

This show could've been quite good, the premise is not that bad. But the characters were just a complete catastrophe, just a bunch of gary and mary stues that succeed for no reason. 4/10
Jan 4, 2023 7:33 PM
Sep 2022
it was alright not the best but also not the worst
Jul 16, 2023 2:13 PM
Jun 2023
por la cantidad de personajes pricipales que hay y la diversidad de cosas que susedieron deveria haber tenido el doble de capitulos
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.