Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2019 5:46 AM

Apr 2014
I don't know why in MAL there are 71 chapters since in last volume only 63 chapters (included after story).

Since this manga very hard to get read in online and many fan translation dropped m i will tell the story how this manga ended for you guys who want know.

In volume 7, the unknown person call herself as god or highest existence enter cage and attacked Miss Satan but intrupted by Wizard and knockout by priestess punch which made she surrender and become prisoner of hero group.

Miss Satan reveal her past story to hero group since Highest Existence tell her reason attacked her which shocked all peoples. Wizard reveal he is descendaned of royal maid and Hero village is descendanted of Miss Satan's peoples.

In volume 8, Highest Existence agreed with Wizard contract for return Hero Group to their world with Miss Satan's power and Wizard taken down. But when portal appered and after priestess entered, final boss came and sucked Highest Existence power with the power of Satan which he learned (this old man was enemy of hero group).

Miss Satan sucked the final boss attacked but made portal become unstable and sucking all objects including Hero groups. Miss Satan separated with hero group and become alone agian like before, but Wizard reach her for stick togheter

This is some scane which quite romantic for me interction between Miss Satan and Wizard(the dialog in Indonesian)

Miss Wizard asking why he trying help her while his companion more far to reach than before. THis is like before when she sealed with Wizard magic, but Wizard reach her hand to seal zone.

Wizard said he believe his friends will search he and Miss Satan

Wizard and Miss Satan separated with hero group in new world (not become couple). For survived, they play tennis table for get food while hero group and last boss(their friend now) become advanturer.

The ending quite good for me although not so satisfied

Oct 6, 2022 9:56 PM

Apr 2022
What.

Also shame nobody ever picked this up again.

Fuck YALL
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Oct 7, 2022 9:41 AM

Apr 2014
LoveScope said:
What.

Fuck YALL

No popular.
But its good manga....
Sometimes I wish this manga got anime like D-Frag (same author)
Oct 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Apr 2022
Doge_Karim said:
LoveScope said:
What.

Fuck YALL

No popular.
But its good manga....
Sometimes I wish this manga got anime like D-Frag (same author)

It ended a while back so I don't see it happening. Hell I'd want D-Frag to get a s2 myself.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

1 by Kuma »»
Oct 22, 2017 9:39 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2016

1 by Kuma »»
Oct 24, 2016 11:50 PM

Poll: » Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 10, 2016

0 by Kuma »»
Oct 10, 2016 4:48 AM

Poll: » Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

1 by Kuma »»
Sep 30, 2016 6:15 AM

Poll: » Maou-sama Chotto Sore Totte!! Chapter 12 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2016

0 by Kuma »»
Sep 26, 2016 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.