Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 16, 2019 12:23 PM
no really I only just started railgun s

Dec 16, 2019 1:06 PM

You don't really need to. It is of course advisable but not compulsory.

Dec 16, 2019 7:54 PM
you should be fine as long as you watched the other railgun series but if u really wanna understand the whole story, you should watch the index series too

Dec 16, 2019 10:28 PM

Not really, it is not necessary to watch a single season of Index to understand what happens in Railgun, that if, if it is necessary to have seen the previous seasons of Railgun, except the final part of Railgun S, which is outside the argument of the manga, of In fact, it is advisable to read the manga because it is very advanced in terms of the scientific theme of Academy City, which is excellent because the Index novel analyzes the world clearly from the point of view of religious organizations and orders, and Railgun's manga does it from the scientific gaze of the expected and analyzed from the esper look...
Modified by Ironwarrer, Feb 16, 11:49 AM

Dec 17, 2019 3:00 AM
You don't nave to. But there is steel a litell thing about shirai (the teleporter lesbian girl) that will confuse you a litell bit if you didn't watch index 2. Without spoiling everything, let me just say that she had a litell accident.

Dec 17, 2019 3:00 AM
You don't nave to. But there is still a little thing about shirai (the teleporter lesbian girl) that will confuse you a little bit if you didn't watch index 2. Without spoiling everything, let me just say that she had a little accident.

Dec 18, 2019 1:14 PM

You dont have to watch it but it is highly recommended you do so you know why Kuroko is in a wheelchair.

Dec 18, 2019 6:21 PM

nope, you dont have to,
The MC Guy Dont deserve the best Girl.

Jan 16, 4:00 PM

I know the consensus is that you don't have to, but I strongly feel that it'll serve as important background for all the characters and certain plot points, especially why Kuroko is masquerading as Professor X. Also, I find that I enjoyed the first episode as much as I did because I was vaguely well informed as to the character and personality of all the Level 5s that cameoed in it, so I would like to recommend you watch all of Index, but the third season was quite honestly a mess. Reading the light novels is the way to go, but it's also really cumbersome. Just watch seasons 1 and 2 of Index, that might be your best option...

Jan 18, 12:36 AM

Index 2 was a decent season compared to Index III so you can watch it. Railgun T will be having 25 eps, so you can definetly catch up
Waitin for Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4..............

Jan 18, 12:49 AM

Not really. As Ironwarrer said, there's no harm ignoring Index series.

I would just recommend it if you're interested to the Toaruverse.

Jan 26, 4:15 PM

yes you should watch it so you don't end up asking a bunch of questions like a lot of people have been
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.”

Feb 9, 8:46 AM

you need to watch the sport festival arc of the second season for all the scenes explaining Touma's side in it but that's really it.

Feb 14, 11:49 PM

Really, the good thing with all three (Index, Railgun, Accelerator) is that they are pretty much independent stories that just share the same universe.

If you’ve seen Index I and both previous Railgun series, then you’ll be just fine.

Feb 15, 2:08 PM

Toucanbird said:
is that they are pretty much independent stories

as some one who reads the novels and manga and knows whats coming for this season i'm going to just leave this here,.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.”

Feb 15, 10:08 PM

Toucanbird said:
they are pretty much independent stories that just share the same universe.

Sure buddy. Whatever you say.