Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion


Dec 17, 2019 4:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 4174
The Crimson Vow's camp is just too open...when everyone asks for blankets, Mile just went Doraemon-mode about it LULZ

Back to serious business, the girls are taken seriously after that wyvern issue last episode. But even with Mile's warning that they depended on her before TOO MUCH from untimely death, a stronger quest it is to prove that they can do it without her help.

But as much as the rewards have been raised, the stakes and risk are much higher, so Mile's assistance is highly appreciated in the long run.

Saving humans from beastpeople seems like a ludicrous task, but what the girls couldn't fathom is that everyone, adults or children, are always chibi-formed, so child assumptions.

Ooh an elder dragon, but it draws first blood when Mile took damage and "she died immediately". How will the rest of the girls attempt to defeat the elder dragon and make sure Mile comes back alive (if ever)?
 
 
Dec 17, 2019 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4009
With Mile being defeated, the girls have clearly nothing to do against the most powerful creature of their world. Time for the legendary Talk no Jutsu technique then?
 
Dec 17, 2019 11:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
For a moment in the last part of this episode i forgot i'm watсhing series created by director of funniest and cutest CGDCT-anime. That Mile "death" scene was more like Yuuki Yuuna or Akame ga Kill. Oota-san, is that really you? O_o And i didn't fully understand the meaning of those pictures on the wall. This fantasy world is some kind of post-apocalyptic Earth or something?
 
Dec 17, 2019 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1353
Yukikaze_sama said:
Nooo I can't wait whole week for continuation :s

So... iirc Mile has only half of that dragon's power? I wonder how will they get out. Those drawings on walls looked like modern world, so I'd assume it will be related to Mile somehow. Maybe they will just talk it out lol


@penrhos

More like futuristic world, you can see flying DeLorean, Blade Runner car (building?) and possibly 2001: A Space Odyssey space station.

@gappasaurus did I missed something?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.41/? - biweekly) | Agravity Boys (Ch.50/51)
- Monster #8 (Ch.28/??)
- I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. (Ch.24/? - monthly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Horimiya (Ch.01/13)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished) | Talentless Nana (Finished)
 
Dec 17, 2019 2:19 PM
Shōjo Specialist

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 202
Shouldn’t they announce Season 2 by now???

Anyway, this episode seems to squeeze almost an entire volume for story into a single episode. Amazing. However the Light Novel gave far more detail and other scenes entirely missing from this episode.

Good anime but having read the LN through Vol. 8 I can say there is so much goodness that has been missed.

Just looking at the anime, the synopsis episode is pretty good a keeping the main points. It is so entirely rushed compared to the LN. They really could have turned the story thus far into two cours and it would have done the original work, justice. I’m also reading FUNA’s other works and they are brilliant. Check them out. They are in English on BookWalker.
 
Dec 17, 2019 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 919
Lol she got destroyed.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
 
 
Dec 17, 2019 5:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 1217
Oh man! What a cliffhanger! It’s gonna be a long week.
 
Dec 18, 2019 12:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 24
I am genuinely enjoying this anime. I don't care what anyone says the humor in This anime is on point and there two Doraemon references in this episode.
 
Dec 18, 2019 1:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 984
Im so glad that the foreshadowing actually happend. I love scenes like this where everyone worries about the main character.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next since Mile only has half the power of an elder dragon so its not an opponent she can defeat realisticly. But we know they'll win.

I hope Mile doesnt get up immedietly. More worrying. Also hope Mile awakens to some OP AF magic that she didnt have. You know typical shounen stuff.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Dec 19, 2019 8:49 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 419
@Nieznajomy43
The futuristic vehicles are based on the Temple of Seti I “helicopter hieroglyphs” in Egypt, and the bird/plane looking things are the Quimbaya airplanes of Colombia.
And the space station reminded me of the iconic one from “The Mysterians”, which would be pretty cool 😁
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
 
Dec 19, 2019 8:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 721
gappasaurus said:
RainyShadow said:
Huh, why didn't they heal Mile first, and then continue fighting?!

Right? Isn’t Pauline’s “legendary healing magic” exactly for situations like this? 😐


to be fair, they're panicking.
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
 
 
Dec 21, 2019 2:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 114
I didn't like the fact that they were just out camping for seemingly no reason, but they definitely don't need one. I mean, they're kinda just kids (age-wise) so, the "strongest creature" should really stop!
 
Dec 21, 2019 2:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 114
RainyShadow said:
Huh, why didn't they heal Mile first, and then continue fighting?!

I didn't think about that, props to u
 
Dec 21, 2019 7:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 79
I believe the Elder dragon himself had a previous life in Mile's world & then reincarnated as an Elder dragon, just look at how cocky he is, so IMO it's possible he wished to transform into the strongest creature so he became like this,they will talk it out & we will find out the dragon is actually a weeb.
 
Dec 22, 2019 1:46 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 190
Wow, I am impressed. The only thing the show was lacking until this point was actually a strong opponent, since you know, Mile is OP AF, that is the basic foundation of the show (which was totally fine, they used the fact of Mile being OP as a comedic tool, the focus was never on the actual fights).
But now they are breaking this last stigma of the anime, by bringing out the very thing Mile's powers were based upon, the elder dragon. They instantly turned around the whole idea of the show, suddenly now they have no chance of beating the enemy. I was certainly not expecting this, very well done!
 
Dec 22, 2019 2:16 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 190
gappasaurus said:
RainyShadow said:
Huh, why didn't they heal Mile first, and then continue fighting?!

Right? Isn’t Pauline’s “legendary healing magic” exactly for situations like this? 😐

You know like in RPG-s, if a Boss happens to attack the wrong character (for example the mage, not the tank) then no amount of healing is helping, only some kind of revival spell/scroll/etc, which might or might not exist in the anime's world.
Even the thought of Mile ever taking serious damage has never occurred to them, and now that it's the case they are panicking. They don't have status bars like in RPG games, so they don't accurately know Mile's status, their best bet is hoping Mile is still somehow fine, because either way they have no chance without her.
 
Dec 22, 2019 2:30 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 190
idealtoy said:
Shouldn’t they announce Season 2 by now???

Anyway, this episode seems to squeeze almost an entire volume for story into a single episode. Amazing. However the Light Novel gave far more detail and other scenes entirely missing from this episode.

Good anime but having read the LN through Vol. 8 I can say there is so much goodness that has been missed.

Just looking at the anime, the synopsis episode is pretty good a keeping the main points. It is so entirely rushed compared to the LN. They really could have turned the story thus far into two cours and it would have done the original work, justice. I’m also reading FUNA’s other works and they are brilliant. Check them out. They are in English on BookWalker.

Nah, I highly doubt there will be a season 2, not because the show is bad (IMO it maybe is the best one this season), but they aren't following the source material at all, but generally just making fun of the genre and just cherry-picking the parts they think fits the most into this "anti-isekai isekai" show, like now breaking the very foundation of the show of the MC being invincible. And I think a single season is fine, more is not always better.
Modified by imSOunique, Dec 22, 2019 2:37 AM
 
 
Dec 23, 2019 11:11 AM
Shōjo Specialist

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 202
I have to agree. Check out my post in Ep 12 thread for more thoughts.

imSOunique said:
idealtoy said:
Shouldn’t they announce Season 2 by now???

Anyway, this episode seems to squeeze almost an entire volume for story into a single episode. Amazing. However the Light Novel gave far more detail and other scenes entirely missing from this episode.

Good anime but having read the LN through Vol. 8 I can say there is so much goodness that has been missed.

Just looking at the anime, the synopsis episode is pretty good a keeping the main points. It is so entirely rushed compared to the LN. They really could have turned the story thus far into two cours and it would have done the original work, justice. I’m also reading FUNA’s other works and they are brilliant. Check them out. They are in English on BookWalker.

Nah, I highly doubt there will be a season 2, not because the show is bad (IMO it maybe is the best one this season), but they aren't following the source material at all, but generally just making fun of the genre and just cherry-picking the parts they think fits the most into this "anti-isekai isekai" show, like now breaking the very foundation of the show of the MC being invincible. And I think a single season is fine, more is not always better.
 
Dec 23, 2019 1:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 6
mile was defeated by one shot and her magic didn't hurt the dragon even though she was serious , I think this dragon knows something about the real world and when he said "she's already died" beacuse he knew that mile died in the real life

 
Jan 28, 2020 4:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1007
I didn't really get the reference in the beginning, when that one guy sneezed, but way to go to set a deathflag in the beginning...
The mid section felt a bit different from the episodes before. Almost too perfect organized and rushed.
The ending was also a bit bang-boom-drama, The end. Could've flesehd it out a little more. Now I know why the ratings dropped towards the end...
 
Apr 14, 2020 3:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 5743
Starting the episode off with a doraemon reference, dammit nobita!

Wait was the earth dragon the strongest being because Mile's maximum strength is half of the strongest being
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
o̶̱͂r̶͎̎e̴͉͝ ̴̹͌w̸̝͐a̷͔̚ ̷̱̓c̷̖͌h̴͍͒i̴̖̅n̴͜͝ ̵̦̇c̴͕̈́h̴͍̍ī̸̖ņ̵́ ̵͍̓g̶͍̔a̵̧̾ ̵͖̍d̴̥͛a̴̰͑i̴̻͂s̸̳͘u̶̻͝k̴̻͋i̷̙͗ ̶͚̌n̷̦̋a̴̯̋n̵͔̔d̷̯͋a̵̅ͅý̴̞o̵̱̓
 
Sep 25, 2020 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 984
I love this episode. I love the foreshadowing from Mile about death etc. Im a huge fan of these scenes where everyone worries about the MC.

But I find it funny how they're like "Mile will recover". Also Mile: *A puddle of blood below her head*. Yeah she'll recover. And then theres Pauline the healer just looking at her like "Ah, its just a fleshwound. Doesnt need my healing magic and I definitely dont need to go over to her and check if she's still breathing" LMAO!!!! Its something that always bugged me when I first watched this and upon re-watching its even stranger.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!