Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2019 11:11 AM

Nov 2014
After watching series and this OVA for 2nd time I noticed something interesting: Yuri learned that creator of software was someone who ended there with amnesia, found love and waited for their loved one to return. It seems a bit too close to Otonashi (from this epilogue) for a coincidence imo.
At the same time we see that time doesn't mean much in that world. Kanade, who should've died much later than Otonashi, was there long before him.
Looking at it this way, wouldn't it be pretty logical that Otonashi was the one who created Angel Player and eventually turned into an NPC? The only hole in that story is why would he write the manual in english - or maybe it's another tip supporting it and I'm just missing the connection?

Maybe I'm just overthinking, but oh well, what else is forum for? Discuss.
Dec 14, 2019 11:17 AM

Jan 2016
Yukikaze_sama said:
After watching series and this OVA for 2nd time I noticed something interesting: Yuri learned that creator of software was someone who ended there with amnesia, found love and waited for their loved one to return. It seems a bit too close to Otonashi (from this epilogue) for a coincidence imo.
At the same time we see that time doesn't mean much in that world. Kanade, who should've died much later than Otonashi, was there long before him.
Looking at it this way, wouldn't it be pretty logical that Otonashi was the one who created Angel Player and eventually turned into an NPC? The only hole in that story is why would he write the manual in english - or maybe it's another tip supporting it and I'm just missing the connection?

Maybe I'm just overthinking, but oh well, what else is forum for? Discuss.
This is an old theory I heard a lot of times and idc tbh since Angel Beats is trash.
The word elitist is stupid since it's just used by people who can't defend their favorite shows and use it on people who criticize their favorite shows.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Another Epilogue Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mollymortensen - Dec 25, 2010

239 by bakakisima »»
Feb 19, 3:53 AM

» Episode 13 Another Epilogue

earthfairys - Oct 10, 2010

11 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jun 27, 2022 3:51 PM

» Angel Beats SPOILER

yg01 - May 25, 2018

6 by kevin_satron »»
Oct 4, 2018 4:52 AM

» How this connects to the end of the main series

fang3412 - Jun 6, 2015

1 by ibraheem234 »»
Nov 15, 2015 12:00 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats the best anime....../Another Epilogue

trabeus1 - Sep 10, 2013

38 by Luna »»
Sep 11, 2013 12:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.