Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 19, 2019 8:25 AM

Oct 2019
In the first part of Alicization we’ve seen a person working with the Rath who seems sinister.
Dec 19, 2019 8:57 AM

Sep 2014
smoledman said:
Comander-07 said:
I really liked Asuna meeting Kirito but the harem part is trash.

Agreed, harem posturing in this episode was cringe.
Im usually the first to defend SAO when the inevitable "its harem" comments start, because it really isnt imo when the entire focus from beginning to end was on Asunas and Kiritos relationship. But this makes it hard to do so, theroetically my point still stands. But this just gives peak harem vibes instead of "oh didnt know you had a waifu" or "im gonna be jealous for the rest of my life" like the rest were.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 19, 2019 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
Noooo not even his own waifu could awaken Kirito....;_; this is too sad. I almost cried when they both cried as she held him. ;_________;

Nurguburu said:
Alice and Asuna fighting over Kirito was hilarious lol.

Yeah it was. xD My friend was hoping so hard for this. WELL, PAT, YA GOT YER WISH LOL

Also I kinda grinned at

Rath: Asuna, don't use that power recklessly.
Asuna: Okay.
*creates second Grand Canyon*

:)
ChiibiDec 19, 2019 8:53 PM

Dec 20, 2019 1:59 AM

Sep 2019
lmao at the end the episode suddenly turn into a harem episode,it had me laughing

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Dec 21, 2019 3:13 AM

Dec 2014
lol all girls gathering to get some juice on kirito
Dec 21, 2019 1:29 PM
Apr 2016
Disappointed this series still have not outgrown its origin and the genre imperfection. I am slowly losing faith but I want to believe.
Re:formed
Dec 31, 2019 12:26 AM

Dec 2013
It was nice seeing Kirito and Asuna reunited but the harem stuff annoyed me.
Jan 1, 2020 2:11 PM

Aug 2017
Kirito has some awesome, steamy harem action waiting for him as soon as he wakes up. They're all gathering to jump into the covers with him. ALICE best girl

Jan 19, 2020 12:33 PM

Jul 2009
I like SAO a lot, but this whole fan girls reunion was stupid...I mean Kirito it's with Asuna already, there is no reason to it.
Feb 20, 2020 2:51 AM

Aug 2016
Alice x Asuna tension was fun to watch, that harem meeting at the end was cringy AF though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2020 9:30 PM

Feb 2018
AMcLemore_ said:
Anyone know when the dub will come out

A little late but it just aired on Adult Swim a few minutes ago, so if you login with your tv provider on the app you can watch it there.
Mar 22, 2020 2:07 AM
Jan 2016
King of harem...Kirito...although he is in coma state and can't do anything, there are still sooooooo many girls, no...strong girls that want to protect him...in real world or virtual world...you're so lucky hahaha
Mar 22, 2020 9:02 AM
May 2016
TheFlyingOrange said:
AMcLemore_ said:
Anyone know when the dub will come out

A little late but it just aired on Adult Swim a few minutes ago, so if you login with your tv provider on the app you can watch it there.
] thanks and I’m currently up to date with the episodes
Mar 22, 2020 10:02 AM

Feb 2018
AMcLemore_ said:
TheFlyingOrange said:

] thanks and I’m currently up to date with the episodes

Nice, and no problem!
Apr 14, 2020 3:46 PM

Mar 2010
I'm waiting for a orgy but my hopes will be crushed unless I go read some offbrand. But nonetheless too much talking back to the rape and badass fighting.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 17, 2020 12:58 AM

Dec 2013
Wow I bawled my eyes out when the familiar Aincrad Wooden Hut music went on and asuna and kirito cried. Jesus
Jun 3, 2020 3:05 AM

Mar 2019
Both best girls will now fight side to side
Even in deep coma, Kirito still has his harem wanting to see him, what a god
Jul 4, 2020 12:35 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It was hilarious to see Asuna and Alice fight, both claiming Kirito to be theirs, hhhhhh. Also, poor Ronie, now she stands no chance. “You're one of us now, Ronie”, stop it, just say the harem word Asuna.
Jul 10, 2020 12:48 AM

Apr 2011
Asuna didn't tell those gals about Kirito other girlfriends, in the real world.
Aug 10, 2020 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
Kirito's harem is growing by the day...
Anyway, Asuna finally arriving was great. Probably the first episode I found good so far in that regard.
Kinda sad she can't use more of her power even with a supposed superuser account, but I guess she can be OP enough without it anyway.
Since there's only two more episodes left, we might get some more fights and then the others joining somehow in the last episode, huh?
Sep 5, 2020 7:46 AM

Apr 2014
Kirito's female fans unite.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Sep 19, 2020 8:06 AM

Nov 2014
Finally.... Asuna reuniting with Kirito, with those preparation from real world and circumstances in Underworld.. it took several episodes for this to happen :D

Loved the sad yet romantic scene when she hugged him and he responded with tears...

and.. the Episode ended with Ladies night trading information and experience about Kirito XD. .. Still.. KiriSuna FTW haha..

can't wait to see Asuna and others in action in the next episode.
Oct 3, 2020 10:49 AM

Feb 2013
I was sure they would fight a bit.
Oct 4, 2020 11:45 PM
Jul 2016
Aww Kirito reacting to Asuna strongly yet still not able to hold her.
I'm dismayed tho. I love Alice, but I don't hate Asuna. Of course, if Eugeo were still alive, I want him to kidnap Kirito instead haha 😂

Well, that senpai finally come out. A bit awkward how everyone suddenly went girls night. Like, you guys are still at war, hello? But maybe they just need a break, sigh. Poor kirito has to be in the same room lol.

It's good that Asuna is honest, but I don't know if saying too much is okay. I already expected the mole. Kikuoka himself seems fishy from the start xD
Oct 22, 2020 10:11 AM

Aug 2020
Aaa I haven't seen Asuna inside a virtual world in over a year! It feels so nostalgic~

I loved the fight between her and Alice. And also when they were arguing with Ronie and Liena about Kirito, lololol I'm so jealous of his harem.

Definitely my favourite episode of this season so far.
Dec 9, 2020 1:42 PM

Aug 2019
Kirito's harem is in full blossom I see
Jan 10, 2021 11:33 PM

Sep 2017
Asuna meeting Alice was well worth the wait !

Kirito doing gods work unconscious none the less LMAO
Feb 10, 2021 1:05 PM
Mar 2019
Mans got his own harem lol
Aug 22, 2021 1:27 PM

Jun 2014
Plot hole.
Why Kirito and Asuna just didn't die in Underworld to proceed instant logout without waiting for 200 years?

Or at least, why they didn't made an external observer call to remove time acceleration? 5k FLA cap for controlling Underword from console may explain this, but not the first question. Being kicked from inside forces STLs to safely disconnect fluctlights.

FLA lock is software contolled. As we see, pulling handle didn't accelerate FLA immediatelly, it gave us countdown time. So, there would be absolute rights from inside of system core to control speed on some actions and interruptions…
Philosoph228Aug 22, 2021 1:56 PM
Oct 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Jun 2021
Wow, Kirito shows some emotions, I'm waiting until he finally will be in good form.
Dec 14, 2021 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
This episode reminded me again how much better this show could be without that whole harem thing.
Nov 13, 2022 1:43 PM

Mar 2019
Haha, it's kind of funny how they think they can compare with Asuna in terms of the time spent being alongside Kirito. Although I was expecting their reunion to be more impactful for Kirito. He will most likely wake up when Gabriel is about to kill Asuna or something close to that.

I've been enjoying these past episodes, really hoping the last 2 are just as good. Also the way Bercouli stopped that fight was so gooood!!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 3, 2023 7:26 PM

May 2022
great and pretty cute episode, that reunion between Asuna and Kirito was so EMOTIONAL, I was really hoping he would wake up again. Didn't take long for Alice and Asuna to meet as they crossed swords with each other, with Alice thinking she was an enemy spy. Good thing Bercouli stepped in to sort out this scuffle. I like how Alice and Asuna were briefly arguing with each other, with Alice wanting her to not enter Kirito's carriage without her permission and Asuna telling Alice to stop referring to Kirito in a familiar way. Can't forget about Ronie addressing Kirito as her senpai. The meeting helped set everything straight with Asuna explaining that the enemy from the real world is after Alice and Asuna needs to take Alice with her to save the Underworld. Code 871 is the Seal of the Right Eye, apparently set up by someone from the real world, slowing down the experiment on true intelligence where the AIs are to violate the Taboo Index. Finally, Alice made a deal with Asuna, letting her see Kirito in exchange for Asuna telling her everything she knows about Kirito, and then the two talk about the time they spent with Kirito; Asuna partnering up with him for two years and dating for a year and a half while Alice fought alongisde him for one night, and caring for him for 6 months under the same roof. Ronie comes in too about being his page and learning sword skills, and Liena also returns to talk about training with him. It was nice to see all the girls get along, especially Alice and Asuna. Also, why do people think there is a harem? There isn't, Kirito is loyal to Asuna and only her. Everyone else shares a close bond with him, but that doesn't mean that there is a harem.
Jan 3, 2023 7:28 PM

May 2022
smoledman said:
Comander-07 said:
I really liked Asuna meeting Kirito but the harem part is trash.

Agreed, harem posturing in this episode was cringe.
Except for the fact that there is 0 harem. The girls share a close bond with him, but not romantically.
Jan 3, 2023 7:29 PM

May 2022
ibraheem234 said:
lol all girls gathering  to get some juice on kirito
They aren't, there is no harem at all. They are going to discuss their experience with Kirito. They share strong bonds with him, but that doesn't mean that its a harem. Please pay better attention.
Jan 3, 2023 7:30 PM

May 2022
JesusPenguin said:
Kirito's harem is in full blossom I see
Actually, there is no harem. Kirito is only loyal to Asuna. The group of girls are only going to talk about their experience with Kirito. They share a close bond with him but that doesn't mean that there is a harem.
Jan 20, 2023 10:47 AM

Nov 2010
Nicely animated catfight between Asuna & Alice.
12:58 If that's the case, then Eugeo could've been chosen as well since he was able to break that seal too.
19:10 I like that outfit on Asuna. I wish the other waifus would wear something sexier too. 
Wow, it's been a while since Liena appeared. I thought the show forgot that she existed.
I like the harem scene at the end. Ah, it must be nice to have so many waifus. I'm so envious!
Feb 5, 2023 11:43 PM

Jul 2015
Even while Kirito is in his vegetable state, all the girls are fighting over him the moment they meet, heck even Liena who we haven't seen in a while suddenly appeared to participate.

Apr 3, 2023 11:26 AM
Aug 2021
This was such an interesting episode. I loved the conflict between Asuna's story and what the knights believed. Also in regards to the ending I gotta say my man Kirito is a huge stud, no matter what world he goes to he always has women lining up!
Apr 7, 2023 9:18 AM
Mar 2017
Asuna is finaly a main character again ♥
Jul 11, 2023 6:05 PM

Sep 2018
I mean, the confrontation between Asuna and Alice was fun, but the harem just doesn't feel right in this show, as many people have stated. Author is dick riding Kirito too much.
Dec 16, 2023 6:19 PM

Nov 2023
Kirito harem is growing again
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2019

160 by dilaxd »»
Jan 17, 1:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.