Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2019 6:16 AM

Jul 2013
I'm almost sure there are beings far more powerful than the demons in this universe. Muzan himself is a product. He may be the origin of all the demons in Japan (or at least that's how it seems so far) but he was not born as one but turned into one. I'm really curious about that doctor who gave Muzan the medicine and I'm gonna guess the blue spiderlily has some connection to the whole thing since Muzan kept searching for it all these years.

This panel has always kept bugging me. Some people say it's just a metaphor for being dead lol but I believe there's more to the Land of Yomi than meets the eye.
Dec 14, 2019 7:32 AM

Dec 2016
the series have a very strong Buddism theme. The land of Yomi basically the afterlife. If by bigger power you mean karma and fate then it certainly have that.
Dec 14, 2019 9:40 AM

Jun 2016
Tohsaka_Rukia said:
I'm almost sure there are beings far more powerful than the demons in this universe. Muzan himself is a product. He may be the origin of all the demons in Japan (or at least that's how it seems so far) but he was not born as one but turned into one. I'm really curious about that doctor who gave Muzan the medicine and I'm gonna guess the blue spiderlily has some connection to the whole thing since Muzan kept searching for it all these years.

This panel has always kept bugging me. Some people say it's just a metaphor for being dead lol but I believe there's more to the Land of Yomi than meets the eye.

Exactly Is why I don t think this isn t over. Plus this good oportunity to give Kanao,obanai and Himejima more screentime. Too bad dead characters can t such as Shinobu,Genya and Tamayo.

I am somewhat confident series could extend past infinity fotress if things go exactly as predict.

We still haven t know what cause Muzan to turn into demon and mystery of blue spider lily which muzan search for over decade and still can t find it.

We still don t know If Demon slayers could stall Muzan to sunrise and Mystery of Blue spider lily is never reveal or explain.

PrideRoyalIvyDec 14, 2019 9:48 AM

Dec 16, 2019 11:23 AM

Oct 2013
@Dull_Lull , I think it is possible, although I would like to have this series concluded with killing Muzan and wiping all demons created by him from this world by adult Tanjirou and his friends.

Although yes, I would also like to know more about the doctor who turned Muzan into a demon and if there were maybe other doctors like him, or his own apprentices who possessed this knowledge.

By the way, the picture you posted is not good to portrait what you wrote. ;P It's basically former Oyakata-sama's feelings about future, or as I call it: his prophecy about it, giving us a hint that maybe at least most of demon slayers are gonna die anyway before killing Muzan. We mustn't forget he had precognitive abilities. The question is how strong and how precise they were actually.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

8 by heyyitsaj1 »»
Feb 22, 5:29 AM

Poll: » NO SPOILERS How different is the Manga to this anime compared to the Anime?

Lost_Hearts - Jan 14

16 by Loops007 »»
Jan 17, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 207 Discussion

Cauliflawer - Jan 30, 2021

35 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 174 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Sep 12, 2019

32 by kirubaprabagaran »»
Jan 10, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 40 Discussion

Chrollium - Nov 28, 2016

16 by Iirmaodosarabes »»
Dec 23, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.