Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2019 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Hey, I already wrote a mail once and if I missed the answer or it was in the junk order, I'm very sorry. ^^"
I believe this could be a bug or something.

The thing is a little bit more complicated now and I don't know how to fix it on my own: I had a MAL supporter for quite a long time, but then my credit card didn't work anymore. So I got the Paypal method (again with a credit card), but there was a mistake from the credit card company there, so my MAL supporter payment stopped.
Today I took the other payment method of Paypal with my normal bank card and this must work, because I could buy something else from another site as well.

So now my problem with MAL: I can't get the MAL supporter again. My last payment for MAL had been with the monthly method at the end of this October.
When I tried to confirm my Paypal payment, MAL tells me this: https://abload.de/img/photopictureresizer_19ljrz.jpg - "The paypal payment user is required to cancel the MAL supporter before switching it". It doesn't work neither with the monthly nor the annual paypal method. I tried both a few times.
As you see, I don't have the MAL supporter anymore (proof here for example: https://abload.de/img/20191213_003558jhkqt.jpg and for another example here: https://abload.de/img/photopictureresizer_1ugkbi.jpg).
I couldn't find the button to cancel a subscription, there isn't one in my account and so I can't get a new one either until I don't cancel the subscription I don't have anymore. ^^"

Could an admin fix such a problem manually or something, so I could get a new supporter?
I'm sorry for the extra troubles it could make!
removed-userDec 12, 2019 4:07 PM
Dec 14, 2019 3:58 AM

Oct 2014
@Maneki-Mew I don't think admins who rarely check this page would be of any help. Luna does come now and then and help people but don't bank on it too much. If you've sent your grievance in here then you'll just have to wait.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 14, 2019 5:39 AM
Jul 2018
Iizbakaokay said:
@Maneki-Mew I don't think admins who rarely check this page would be of any help. Luna does come now and then and help people but don't bank on it too much. If you've sent your grievance in here then you'll just have to wait.

Okay thanks, I'll try again.
Dec 14, 2019 5:52 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Sorry, I can't help with MAL Supporter problems... all of this is handled by Media Do.
When did you send the message? It could be that they get a lot of messages at the moment and that replies might take a while. With more complicated things they might also need a while to inspect the situation first. But if it's been a while then yeah, maybe it's best to send another message (maybe something really went wrong with sending it) and include as much information as possible.
Dec 14, 2019 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
Luna said:
Sorry, I can't help with MAL Supporter problems... all of this is handled by Media Do.
When did you send the message? It could be that they get a lot of messages at the moment and that replies might take a while. With more complicated things they might also need a while to inspect the situation first. But if it's been a while then yeah, maybe it's best to send another message (maybe something really went wrong with sending it) and include as much information as possible.

Oof like a month ago? I didn't want to annoy them, but I'll write again then.
Thanks for your answer.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3363 by oh »»
3 hours ago

» Reinstall the MAL app

ilias23 - Apr 15

2 by ilias23 »»
Yesterday, 11:11 PM

» Question about parental consent

AverageRiceFan - Yesterday

0 by AverageRiceFan »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

» Any way to disable the new chapter rating feature?

Need4Power - Aug 28, 2022

2 by Sleeping_Wendigo »»
Yesterday, 8:04 PM

» 2FA QR Code Not Generating

ZenFlux - Yesterday

0 by ZenFlux »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.