Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 11 Discussion

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2019 5:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn...diseases are scary in their world even to the most experienced doctors.

It's pretty late into the series but right now, I'm kinda glad they're giving Kanzaki Keine the chance to showcase her true skills again although she is also a bit intimidating.
Stark700Dec 12, 2019 6:13 AM
Dec 12, 2019 7:34 AM
Feb 2009
Keine was hella scary yo wtf and Jeanne almost got raped there thank god for Shinobu
Dec 12, 2019 7:48 AM

Aug 2013
Holy shit, Keine was scary in the first half of the episode. We also got to see more of her skills.

Dec 12, 2019 7:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Shinobu is really an hero, only one episode left I wonder how it will ends
Dec 12, 2019 8:09 AM

Dec 2017
I think that "magic" is exactly what they used before to make modern technology OFFSCREEN. How convenient, isn't it? And what medical technique includes throwing needles into vital points? Like really, your whole point is that every character has his own nieche and paragon skill, but somehow politician is a crack shot and good in hand to hand combat, and medic is an infiltrator/assasin. Oh, and once again cartoonishly bad guys try to rape an ally of MC. Never seen this before and here it comes again. I dont really know, I dont expect anything from this anime and it still manages to be worse than I have imagined.
Dec 12, 2019 8:27 AM

Jun 2019
slavemaster_1991 said:
I think that "magic" is exactly what they used before to make modern technology OFFSCREEN. How convenient, isn't it? And what medical technique includes throwing needles into vital points? Like really, your whole point is that every character has his own nieche and paragon skill, but somehow politician is a crack shot and good in hand to hand combat, and medic is an infiltrator/assasin. Oh, and once again cartoonishly bad guys try to rape an ally of MC. Never seen this before and here it comes again. I dont really know, I dont expect anything from this anime and it still manages to be worse than I have imagined.

Just be glad there is only 1 more episode left. I dont think I can handle much more of this. Somehow it gets worse every week.
Dec 12, 2019 8:40 AM

Oct 2015
This series sure likes to quick change the pace of the story. I mean, we had crazy Keine healing that incurable disease with coal and piss, then wtf, we get Jeanne who almost gets raped until thanks to Shinobu. I'm just worried about the pace and priorities of this series that's all, I don't hate it though.

My highlight was Jeanne finally deciding to join the seven-light faith, I felt she was that unofficial member though.

I'm interested in the mystery guy, could it be Gustave or someone else? After all, they didn't find his body.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 12, 2019 8:54 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Keine is scary as hell, but at least she cured those people. I don't want to know what she did to make that guy have a change of heart. I should have know that Ringo was building some kind of nuke which I think is overkill, but the Empire has the burning spear thing so I guess that makes them evenly matched.

One more episode until this train wreck of a series is over with and it can't come soon enough.
Dec 12, 2019 9:20 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
AlanChung said:
True prodigies can just taste the chemical's properties to know if it's a completed product. It's like food. Once you work with it enough, you can just use your 5 senses to understand the completeness of the process. You guys should visit a laboratory sometime. It's just full of window licking scientists. Truly a beautiful process.

For a moment I thought I was watching Erina from Food Wars use her God's Tongue to taste food. WTF is this anime series. lol.
Dec 12, 2019 11:18 AM
Apr 2019
Wonder who the man in the mask is
Dec 12, 2019 11:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Despite their brief alliance the azure brigade was never going to get along with the team anyway due to their differing views. Though them rejoining the empire so soon was unexpected. Its sad that just after overthrowing Gustav that a pandemic strikes the territory. Still its interesting to see that magic can also be used in the creation of medicine as well. Keine's interrogation of the mastermind though sure was a fun one and gave a rare insight into how Keine deals with people that play with people's lives. Not to mention her hidden personality as well. Its nice that Jeanne was saved before things got worst for her. For jeanne to find that the group that she had worked so hard for and one that she believed so fervently in it must be devastating to find that they were just as evil as the ones that they had overthrown. Overall a solid ep that did well in providing some much needed expansion into Keine's character while also introducing a new villain into the series whose cunning and intelligence is leaps ahead of Gustav. Im quite curious on how the final struggle between Tsukasa and his friends and this guy will go in the finale.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2019 11:50 AM

Nov 2010
Who the f is Blumhardt
Dec 12, 2019 1:23 PM
Sep 2018
Some Senku cooking in first half.
Dec 12, 2019 1:43 PM
Jul 2019

So with their stock of Holy water (Penicillin) ran out , Keine did exactly what Senku ( from Dr, Stone did to Ruri) did and that is making Sulfa Drug or Sulfonamide.

So Keine can be very dangerous as well.
Dec 12, 2019 5:37 PM
Oct 2018
That sadist version of Keine feel much better
Dec 12, 2019 10:11 PM

Oct 2018
A few episodes ago I was complaining about some character like Keine not having a background, she barely had a personality IMO, and now... OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, she's scary. She has no problem committing (lesser) evil deeds to achieve the greater good, She's a true utilitarian!

Now I'd like to know more about Aoi and Akatsuki. Shinobu could use more background; but we've seen a lot of her, at least we know well her personality.
Dec 13, 2019 12:11 AM

Dec 2009
HAHAHA Keine was sper spicy fun this ep, i didn't expect her to be such a live-wire.

Also oof, i wondered why they didn't have nukes yet, and now they've addressed that topic very well... Poor Ringo having to worry about bringing such an abominable thing into another world.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 13, 2019 1:38 AM

Feb 2019
Well, I didn't expect anything at this point.

Keine was scary as hell in the first half though. And did she just basically brainwash the Medical Guild? I gotta say that is a contradiction of the ideals that the Seven-Light Faith stands for.

But again, I'm not expecting anything anymore at this point.
Dec 13, 2019 1:57 AM

Jul 2017
Covering Kanzaki Keine the weirdo doctor, it's nice that finally she is presented in fashion this episode.
Is this "medicine" supposed to pay omage to Dr. Stone with the same sulfa drug administered?

Other than being a doctor, she can also be a ticking time bomb and being a demon for the rightful of life.

The "evil" general got the minor spotlight for those that still resent Akatsuki and his aide prodigies, who are in the midst of building a nation for themselves.

Unfortunately, the Azure Brigade isn't the same as what Jeanne had thought to be, and Shinobu saved her within the nick of time. Within an evil houses another evil, just really wonder how this'll resolve within 1 episode of rushed content just to make a resolution.
Dec 13, 2019 4:11 AM

Jun 2016
holy cow .. jeanna so sexy almost got rape LLMAO

is this possible to get Sequel ??
Dec 13, 2019 4:31 AM

Sep 2016
Came here to inb4 any potato complaining about "muh rape as a plot device", but potato already posted within 10 posts, lol.

In any case, wow. Keine is super scary. I hope she doesn't really want to do that to everyone, lmao.
The last thing needed in this anime is divergence between the big seven.

Still didn't get what the invention Ringo made is...is it a mass destruction weapon? :o
bruh
Dec 13, 2019 5:01 AM

Jun 2017
Oooh, I like that super sadist version of Keine, that's what the weeb part of me thinks, the somehow normal part of me thinks that she's quite scary and hot.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 13, 2019 5:54 AM

Aug 2018
I wondered before this episode if Keine would be on the spotlight in one of the 2 remaining episodes : yes she was in this 11th. Though she didn't receive as much screentime compared to the others but at least she had her highlights.

The main story seems to be lightyears away to be concluded so... I just hope this show will have a sequel !
Dec 13, 2019 7:28 AM

Jan 2015
NGL, the show is pretty bad but goddamn Keine has a personality and a motive I can get behind. For me, just that one scene made the show go from 1 to 4 real quick.
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Dec 13, 2019 7:30 AM

Jan 2015
FullyCharged said:
Came here to inb4 any potato complaining about "muh rape as a plot device", but potato already posted within 10 posts, lol.

In any case, wow. Keine is super scary. I hope she doesn't really want to do that to everyone, lmao.
The last thing needed in this anime is divergence between the big seven.

Still didn't get what the invention Ringo made is...is it a mass destruction weapon? :o

Going the "can't beat em? nuke em" Stratrgy.
So unless its a big ass dildo to fuck the empire, its a nuke to fuck the empire.
Your life to come is bound to make you smile
Dec 13, 2019 11:07 AM

Dec 2016
AddaeAkono said:
Keine is scary as hell, but at least she cured those people. I don't want to know what she did to make that guy have a change of heart.

Brain surgery, she basically lobotomized him.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 13, 2019 11:16 AM

Dec 2016
Jezes, Keine is f*cking evile. She lobotomized those 3 assholes and didn't she almost raped someone in one of previous episodes?

I wonder what would happen if one of other geniuses found out her true colors?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 13, 2019 11:44 AM

Nov 2014
Overall shitty episode, but Keine scene saved it. Damn, she is crazy and I love it. Hopefully other guys have some twists too.

Was that a nuke? If so, I hope they actually use it.
Dec 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Feb 2019
Oh hey look, another rape bait scene in order to solidify the fact that the villain is a bad guy! Gee, wonder where else have we seen that? Oh yea, a few Fucking eps ago,. Genuinely annoys me to end when series do shit like that. So cheap. I only watch this for tiddies at this point. One EP to go, no way this gets wrapped up, sequel coming.
Dec 14, 2019 7:43 AM

Oct 2017
Keine was scary lol and woah they actually built a nuke. Thou I wonder how will they put fear into their opponents without using that nuke since the people in this world dun even know what a nuke does. Maybe they'll use it to show it's power and build another, thou I highly doubt they will use it lol.
MegamiRemDec 14, 2019 7:48 AM
Dec 14, 2019 10:16 AM

May 2017
MaroonIce123 said:
Wonder who the man in the mask is

There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Dec 14, 2019 3:21 PM

Dec 2014
ok wow one episode left,,,hmm
Dec 14, 2019 7:08 PM

Feb 2011
Keine is my new favorite girl of the season. Love crazy girls.

but the rest of this show is unsalvageable. Like a flood car, or chernobyl.

3/10 is rare for me, but thats still being nice.

Dec 15, 2019 6:44 AM

Oct 2008
Keine was just savage!!
this episode just went Dr.Store for a quick while...
good thing Jeanne was saved by Shinobu! oh sexy Jeanne! made me boner!
is that a nuke created in that world!? how the heck is that possible!? well magic!? hahah
5/5.

Dec 15, 2019 6:50 AM

Nov 2019
Didn't know Keine was like that. Tho with the previous episode I should have known based on the advice she gave to Ringo, to just bring chloroform to a date lmao.

Dec 15, 2019 3:38 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

Keine true personality is something else!

Shinobu MVP, thanks god she managed to save Jeanne!
Dec 16, 2019 4:38 PM

Apr 2013
going with this right now Nurse Best girl,
chang my mind.
Dec 17, 2019 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Jeanne you almost got raped by those men, luckily Shinobu saved you.
Oh no it's that man, I hope they'll be able to get out of the basement safely.
Dec 18, 2019 8:57 AM

Mar 2014
ok the doctor assassins skill is absurd and when she performed the brain surgery and make them into her slaves is scary but I kinda like character who has a dark side, its more fun !!
Jan 4, 2020 6:06 PM

Feb 2018
Doctor assassins lol...
Feb 1, 2020 9:09 PM

Jan 2016
I like the doctor chopping up the dudes brain, pretty cool
Feb 6, 2020 2:31 AM

Jul 2015
Nice to see that they are showcasing more of the seven heroes, last episode focused on Ringo and this episode on the bit twisted Keine.

Mar 1, 2020 9:38 PM

Apr 2009
She lobotomized him, by the gods! At least she's actually even more interesting now. XD

Woah, was that an ICBM? Does it have magic-shielding penetrating capabilities? Even if it's loaded with strategic nuclear payload capable of leveling the entire imperial capital, it won't be good enough if a simple magic shielding can block/contain it.

Tanganika, my foot! He can disguise himself in mask, gauntlets and cloak but I'll eat my shorts if that's not El Gustav whose body was never found back in episode 9!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 18, 2020 9:48 PM

Aug 2018
Keine was always my least favorite of the 7 prodigies. This episode made me hate her even more.

Jan 15, 2022 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
That side of Keine could make for an interesting clash of ideals, but I'm doubtful that it's more than just a footnote in the ln.
May 11, 2022 11:02 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like the doctor has a bit too much of some special German genes... also did Ringo build a nuke? lol
Sep 29, 2022 3:21 PM

Mar 2020
it's so funny to see people in the comments trying to find a huge logic to this anime as if we had one ! xD I wonder if people are able to just sit back and watch this anime without wondering about some logic!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.