Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2019 10:20 PM
Jan 2016
So I dont know if anyone is in the same bucket as me, but I just randomly found this while scrolling through top anime, and hadn't heard of it, and clicked on it only to find out it's a random children's short film published several years ago, with no reviews or forum posts, nothing....Unlike the case when Pingu was put in the top list, theres nothing even signifying that this is a joke.....and all the updates are from less that 24 hours ago.....and this video (or any information on it) is literally nowhere to be found online.....its makes me feel like this shit is haunted or something.....lol. I don't know why something this seemingly nonexistent even made it onto MAL in the 1st place......
Dec 12, 2019 2:18 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
So I dont know if anyone is in the same bucket as me, but I just randomly found this while scrolling through top anime, and hadn't heard of it, and clicked on it only to find out it's a random children's short film published several years ago, with no reviews or forum posts, nothing....Unlike the case when Pingu was put in the top list, theres nothing even signifying that this is a joke.....and all the updates are from less that 24 hours ago.....and this video (or any information on it) is literally nowhere to be found online.....its makes me feel like this shit is haunted or something.....lol. I don't know why something this seemingly nonexistent even made it onto MAL in the 1st place......

There have been trolls causing random mischief recently. Chihayafuru 3 being voted down and this and some other random no name anime being voted up just to name a couple. People are creating hundreds of accounts and giving things 1s or 10s to boost or reduce the score. It is being dealt with as we speak and hopefully before the new year a resolution will be posted on the main page.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.