Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 11, 2019 10:08 AM

Jan 2009
we are half way to the show and the members number is still less than 100K here on MAL, im surprise this is not more popular when it can be watch as a standalone story anyway

so thoughts?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 11, 2019 10:21 AM

Aug 2009
-It isnt Ufotable
-It is the second to last arc in Part 1 of the game
-People think FGO has no story at all
-It isnt Fate/Zero
-Anything that wasnt FSN or Zero was mediocre at best so people are skeptical.

There are a lot of reasons all of them equally moronic.
Dec 11, 2019 10:23 AM

Apr 2019
this one looks pretty interesting tbh (ive watched some clips especially the leonidas one). Ill be watching it for sure.

it will probably get 300k when it finishes, considering that it's produced by Cloverworks and how popular F/GO is.

Dec 11, 2019 10:23 AM

Jan 2009
ssjokg said:
-It isnt Ufotable
-It isnt Fate/Zero

Fate Apocrypha was popular though but damn people are sleeping on this series

@-Shinzo

300K once its finish airing? that will be hard to do lol but if youre talking about like 10 years after it aired then its possible

i was talking about during its airing time so even 100-150K is what i expected
degDec 11, 2019 10:27 AM
Dec 11, 2019 10:28 AM

Aug 2009
Apo was popular because it looked like Zero to people not familiar with it and it had interesting Servants.

Then the execution failed.
Dec 11, 2019 10:31 AM

Jan 2009
ssjokg said:
Apo was popular because it looked like Zero to people not familiar with it and it had interesting Servants.

wow i really got shit taste then since i have scored high and totally enjoyed Fate Apocrypha lol
Dec 11, 2019 10:35 AM

Apr 2019
it's just my prediction though. considering Fate/Apocrypha has 250k members with a score of 7.

then Fate/GO having a huge fanbase (being one of the biggest title in mobile gaming) and has a score of 8,
it only has a positive thing going for it.

also, it's still airing, there are many people who don't watch airing shows until near-end, including me.

i was talking about during its airing time so even 100-150K is what i expected

yeah, probably it will peak 150k before it ends
-ShinzoDec 11, 2019 10:38 AM

Dec 11, 2019 10:38 AM

Jan 2009
-Shinzo said:

also, it's still airing, there are many people who don't watch airing shows until near-end, including me.

compare it to other ongoing anime today like Dr Stone and even Fire Force less than 100K during half way on its airing is kinda underwhelming for a suppose big anime franchise such as Fate
Dec 11, 2019 12:55 PM

Aug 2014
Popularity is relative, especially in the context of only considering this anime on MAL

The discussion threads on reddit explode quickly each week, sakuga blog has talked about the show multiple times (and I think it will again in the near future), casual anime reaction channels are featuring it, and it's really popular in Japan and extremely well-received by its viewers all around the internet.

It's definetly not "unpopular"

Btw Fate/Zero is good but tremendously overrated
Dec 11, 2019 1:03 PM

Mar 2019
On top of what others have said this comes with the attached baggage of being a mobile game adaptation something that has a negative connotation. People see that and think lazy advertisement for the game.

FGO attempts to be a pseudo VN and acquires competent writers in its later story parts which gives a MUCH better story then most but most people don't know that.

But yeah its definitely not doing poorly its just not up to the standards set by Stay Night in popularity or writing.
swordpersonDec 11, 2019 1:07 PM
Dec 11, 2019 1:24 PM

Jan 2009
LeloTheUnamused said:
Popularity is relative, especially in the context of only considering this anime on MAL

The discussion threads on reddit explode quickly each week, sakuga blog has talked about the show multiple times (and I think it will again in the near future), casual anime reaction channels are featuring it, and it's really popular in Japan and extremely well-received by its viewers all around the internet.

you got poll rankings like this on reddit though https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/e7elwr/ranime_karma_poll_ranking_week_9_fall_2019/ as you can see Fate is not part of the top 5 there

and lots of reddit users on /r/anime are using MAL as their listing site
Dec 11, 2019 1:32 PM

Aug 2014
deg said:
LeloTheUnamused said:

you got poll rankings like this on reddit though https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/e7elwr/ranime_karma_poll_ranking_week_9_fall_2019/ as you can see Fate is not part of the top 5 there

"Not part of the top 5"

It's in sixth place.
For a spin off Fate after two not well received titles.
Adapting a single chapter that skips at least five prior to that, so with a huge possible entry problem for anime onlys.

And it's still in sixth place on the r/anime ranking.

I don't get your standards for popularity
LeloTheUnamusedDec 11, 2019 1:37 PM
Dec 11, 2019 1:34 PM

Aug 2014
Heck, SAO, which is arguably one of the most popular anime in the last years, it's only one position above.

(and btw these are based on votes for single episodes, and you can see that it's episode 9. It's as unreliable as you can get to judge the popularity of the entire show)
Dec 11, 2019 1:37 PM

Oct 2017
Maybe because you need to play the game to fully get what it's going on?

There are singularities that weren't adapted and the one who happens before this one will be adapted next year, others fate were self contained but for this one you need to play the game, read the wiki or read walls of text of other users.

It's still better than Extra or Apo.

Dec 11, 2019 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
@LeloTheUnamused

lets focus on MAL numbers then since for an anime listing site MAL is the biggest so far

SAO got like 170K members while Fate Babylonia got 70K members at this point
Dec 11, 2019 1:59 PM
May 2015
Has to do with Ufotable not doing the animation. Since Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay night adaptations people have just been wanting the studio to do more and pushing aside any other that does not belong to ufotable. At least that's how it seems. Also, most don't play the game so they feel that it might not be worth their time.
Dec 11, 2019 2:00 PM

Aug 2017
Many people doensn't watch because they don't understand Fate, and especially because they don't play the game, so they are afraid that they don't understand the history, or don't catch all the references, etc
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Dec 11, 2019 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
Alright then, let's focus on MAL.

I still need to know what standars for popularity we are considering tho.

It's not so easy, you can look at the popularity numbers but those only counts how many people have it on their lists, I think.
It is a series with a gatekeeping problem, in a sense, since it's adapting the last chapter of the first arc, right before the epilogue. So, we can't expect a level of "popularity" (and again, "people having it on their MAL list" it's not that accurate for that imho) close to other series that don't have this problem.
There is also the problem that popularity, on MAL, keeps changing since more and more people, eventually, watch the series and change the score. So, even comparing it with something like Last Encore is a bit unfair, since LE has an year of "advantage" in numbers.
And yet, FGO is close to it while still being in its (arguably) "slow" first half.

I think this series is fine popularity-wise, considering both what others have already said (bias against a Fate spin off that is also a mobage adaptation being the primary offender, the second one being bias against everything that isn't ufotable, because people who don't know how animation works think they're smart in calling studio names) and the fact that, no doubt, the second half will attract a lot of people. The story will pick up, the staff has been hyping up the second half and the fans know what's going to happen.
I've seen some people picking up the game due to this adaptation, and in turn being more and more interested in the anime, so I think you shouldn't worry about it "being unpopular", 'cause it really isn't and, by the end of it, it will grow more.

Granted, the bias against it won't end.
People have been irrationally shitting on FGO for years, so don't expect it to reach levels of popularity like those of Zero, UBW or HF.
But the popularity/score ratio is good, and will keep being good, if not better.
Dec 11, 2019 2:11 PM

Jan 2009
LeloTheUnamused said:

It is a series with a gatekeeping problem, in a sense, since it's adapting the last chapter of the first arc, right before the epilogue. So, we can't expect a level of "popularity" (and again, "people having it on their MAL list" it's not that accurate for that imho) close to other series that don't have this problem.

well im sure a lot of anime adaptations are missing somethings from the source material too but ye maybe its the severity like its missing more in Babylonia anime adaptation

LeloTheUnamused said:

There is also the problem that popularity, on MAL, keeps changing since more and more people, eventually, watch the series and change the score. So, even comparing it with something like Last Encore is a bit unfair, since LE has an year of "advantage" in numbers.
And yet, FGO is close to it while still being in its (arguably) "slow" first half.

thats why i mentioned at this point and might elaborate on the current total users of MAL which is 6 million at this point and data shows like the top 500 popular on MAL have 200K members as the least amount of users they have

and like i said compared to other ongoing anime like Dr Stone and even Fire Force this did not reach that same popularity yet when we are considering half way to the show point
Dec 11, 2019 2:15 PM

Jun 2015
It doesn't look as inviting as the Fate/Zero series. Fate/Stay Night was an absolute trainwreck as well and most people aren't as keen on diving in and exploring big ass franchises like fate, gundam, monogatari, etc.
Read Toriko!
Dec 11, 2019 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Heimur said:

There are singularities that weren't adapted and the one who happens before this one will be adapted next year, others fate were self contained but for this one you need to play the game, read the wiki or read walls of text of other users.

You dont need the previous singularities.

This has been said over and over again. Each singularity is self contained and also pretty lackluster till we reach the 6th, which again doesnt help with the understanding of singularity 7.
You can pretend that the story goes from the prologue/first movie to Babylonia and you wiuld have no issues.

Dec 11, 2019 4:34 PM

Oct 2017
ssjokg said:
Heimur said:

This has been said over and over again. Each singularity is self contained and also pretty lackluster till we reach the 6th, which again doesnt help with the understanding of singularity 7.
You can pretend that the story goes from the prologue/first movie to Babylonia and you wiuld have no issues.

But going like that makes you wonder some stuff.
Like what happened with Lev after the first singularity and what (if any) it's his relation with Solomon (first point because I don't remeber if he was mentionated on the anime again or not)
Or that it seems during Mash flashback that she received some character development in relation with the pirate from Fate Extra.
Also suddenly fem DaVinci, that wasn't on the prologue.
Just some things I could ask and unless I browse on the internet I wouldn't get an answer.
Even if those singularities were lackluster it's still character development and history progression that were omitted.

Dec 11, 2019 4:43 PM

Aug 2009
Heimur said:
ssjokg said:

But going like that makes you wonder what happened with Lev after the first singularity and what (if any) it's his relation with Solomon (I don't remeber if he was mentionated on the anime or if my memory it's lacking)
And it looks during the flashback Mash had that she received some character development in relation with the pirate from Fate Extra.
Also suddenly fem DaVinci, that wasn't on the prologue.
Just some things I could ask and unless I browse on the internet I wouldn't get an answer.
Even if the story it's lackluster it's still character development and history progression that was omitted.

Lev "dies" two singularities after the prologue in the most anticlimactic sequence of events. FemDavinci just appears out of nowhere in the game as well, and well since ep0 is set before the prologue you can see her there as well.

Mash doesn't get development in the singularities.She gets some advices from.some characters, literally what you saw Mozart and Drake telling her is what matters in the entire chapters.The development happens here and in the next arc.

The only thing that could matter from the rest is the Solomon reveal in the 4th chapter, but it is literally him appearing, beating the crap out of our OP as fuck party and leaving. Which is what you saw in the flashback.

Honestly, the other chapters, if they have any value, would be appreciated only by hardcore fans.And i am talking only about specific scenes. Overall they range from horrible to just decent with awful pacing.

And sure curiosity may be an issue, but Babylonia (and Camelot) can be understood without the rest.
Dec 11, 2019 8:04 PM

May 2015
It's a Mobile game adaptation that you can only truly appreciate if you've played the game. Sure, it works for anime only viewing but not everyone knows that and the general anime fandom constantly memeing about Fate watch order doesn't help. I couldn't give two shits either way since the loyal fanbase is moderately large in the west and it does well in Jpn. Who gives a fuck how many members are on MAL? Just reccomend it to your friends if they like Action Fantasy and enjoy the weekly sakuga...

Dec 11, 2019 8:22 PM

Mar 2018
Probably because most people think it's a half-baked mobile game adaptation and it can't be enjoyed standalone. I have some friends with such mindset.

And I'll say they're missing out. Grand Order right now is a lot better than Apocrypha and Last Encore which were disgrace to the franchise. This one lives up to Fate name.

Dec 11, 2019 8:56 PM
Jan 2015
Its way more popular in Japan and that's whats important.
My Queens

Dec 11, 2019 11:15 PM

Mar 2016
fgo is unbelievably huge in japan tho. its japanese twitter fanbase is so large that fgo got more tweets than fuckin fortnite in 2018
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 11, 2019 11:45 PM

Jan 2009
Aure0lin said:
fgo is unbelievably huge in japan tho. its japanese twitter fanbase is so large that fgo got more tweets than fuckin fortnite in 2018

true FGO is the number 1 selling mobile game in Japan
Dec 11, 2019 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
I think it isn't big in MAL, because FGO isn't big outside of Japan.

There's a lot of baggage that comes with jumping into an anime that's set in the middle of a larger story.
Dec 12, 2019 7:19 AM
Oct 2019
Unpopular? Does not feel like that seeing the reception of the fanbase. So far, it's probably the most well received non-Ufotable Fate anime after UBW got released. Despite some issues like fanservice shots in early episodes and CGI at certain points, I don't see anyone disliking this too much. So far, there is no dislike similar to that of Apocrypha by the fandom either. It's a pretty good adaptation of the story so far in my opinion.

But outside of the fandom, those who don't know much about FGO do tend to find some problems watching it since the show was made with FGO players to be the primary audience. But still, not that many complaints in this regard.

And mind you, this anime still has lots to show. Remember Apocrypha? It had numerous issues with the main plot and characters but had some redeeming qualities while the fight with Karna in Episode 22 got attention. If Cloverworks pulls off something epic in the future then it would receive much more attention as well.
Dec 12, 2019 7:24 AM
Oct 2019
Renkini said:
Probably because most people think it's a half-baked mobile game adaptation and it can't be enjoyed standalone. I have some friends with such mindset.

And I'll say they're missing out. Grand Order right now is a lot better than Apocrypha and Last Encore which were disgrace to the franchise. This one lives up to Fate name.
Pretty much. Even the FGO mobile game story in the first arc (up to the ending in Solomon) is better than Apocrypha. The early chapters had some issues but later chapters were amazing and the ending makes the story look pretty good as a whole. I felt glad about not skipping the story as I was able to enjoy Mash's journey of finding the value of life and overcoming nihilism despite her nature as a designer baby.
Dec 12, 2019 7:44 AM
Oct 2019
ssjokg said:
-It isnt Ufotable
-It isnt Fate/Zero

Well it appears to be really well received by the Nasuverse community so far. Other than some complaints about fanservice, hardly saw any ufotable elitist mind many people talk about. It's nowhere near the dislike Apocrypha has. Probably the best Non-Ufotable Fate in recent times seeing how the fandom treats it.
Dec 12, 2019 7:45 AM
Oct 2019
ssjokg said:

Mash doesn't get development in the singularities.She gets some advices from.some characters, literally what you saw Mozart and Drake telling her is what matters in the entire chapters.The development happens here and in the next arc.

Actually Mash does get some slow character development with time but it's pretty easy to miss actually. The first arc of FGO is about Mash finding meaning in life, despite it's transient nature. We know how Mash has a short lifespan for being a designer baby and she ponders on if life is truly valuable or not. And you know how that is one of the reasons "Solomon" is carrying out the incineration as he finds mortal life meaningless.

If we look at her behavior in the early parts of the story, she's kinda robotic actually. She only fights because it's her duty as our servant but not because of personal motivations. She will obediently wait for orders and carry them out. But she grows with her experience in the singularities as she meets other servants and people. In London, Mordred does notice her lack of motivation and teaches her a lesson by challenging her to a fight, after which she gives Mash some good advice. In game, her animations and voice lines in battle change after this fight, where she appears to put more effort like charging head first to aggressively bash her enemies with her shield and a command card line where she is heard trying to calm herself, implying she wasn't very open about her feelings before. In America she fights hard against Cu Alter and collapses afterwards. And Camelot has the most development for her. Then Babylonia acts as a nail in the coffin for her to have any nihilistic views about human life(Remember how Uruk is lively despite the threat of demonic beasts). Finally, Solomon arc is proof of her growth as a person (You know how Lord Camelot works, right?).
Dec 12, 2019 8:18 AM

Nov 2016
In my case I wanted to start it from day one but realized that I had to play the game to understand the plot since this was an adaptation of the 4th or 5th part of it which was just too much hassle
Dec 12, 2019 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
ssjokg said:

"Think". As a victim of Fate/Grand Rip Off I can guarantee you that there's just historically inacurate fanfic-tier garbage in this game. Remove the waifus and husbandos and this spin-off is done for. Oh and screw off and die whoever had the idea of making Sakurafaces. As if Saberfaces weren't insufferable enough. Ciao.
Dec 12, 2019 9:39 AM

Aug 2009
Rebelblade71 said:
ssjokg said:
-It isnt Ufotable
-It isnt Fate/Zero

Well it appears to be really well received by the Nasuverse community so far. Other than some complaints about fanservice, hardly saw any ufotable elitist mind many people talk about. It's nowhere near the dislike Apocrypha has. Probably the best Non-Ufotable Fate in recent times seeing how the fandom treats it.

Maybe it wasnt obvious but I was referring to anime only fans.And slightly to those that only tried FSN VN or/and FGO game.

For example I doubt
will mean anything to fans not deep in the lore, regardless of how well they build it up till the reveal.

Rebelblade71 said:
ssjokg said:

Actually Mash does get some slow character development with time but it's pretty easy to miss actually. The first arc of FGO is about Mash finding meaning in life, despite it's transient nature. We know how Mash has a short lifespan for being a designer baby and she ponders on if life is truly valuable or not. And you know how that is one of the reasons "Solomon" is carrying out the incineration as he finds mortal life meaningless.

If we look at her behavior in the early parts of the story, she's kinda robotic actually. She only fights because it's her duty as our servant but not because of personal motivations. She will obediently wait for orders and carry them out. But she grows with her experience in the singularities as she meets other servants and people. In London, Mordred does notice her lack of motivation and teaches her a lesson by challenging her to a fight, after which she gives Mash some good advice. In game, her animations and voice lines in battle change after this fight, where she appears to put more effort like charging head first to aggressively bash her enemies with her shield and a command card line where she is heard trying to calm herself, implying she wasn't very open about her feelings before. In America she fights hard against Cu Alter and collapses afterwards. And Camelot has the most development for her. Then Babylonia acts as a nail in the coffin for her to have any nihilistic views about human life(Remember how Uruk is lively despite the threat of demonic beasts). Finally, Solomon arc is proof of her growth as a person (You know how Lord Camelot works, right?).

That kind of development absolutely doesnt matter to anime only people. Unless it is in-your-face-drastic-development it flies over their head. Doesnt matter if Mash is described as a passive robotic girl at first. Shirou never says that he wants to save everyone, he even argues with characters that avoid killing threats, but that doesnt matter he "wants to save everyone even his enemies". It is so stupid that even official parodies make fun of it.

Nick-Knight said:
ssjokg said:

"Think". As a victim of Fate/Grand Rip Off I can guarantee you that there's just historically inacurate fanfic-tier garbage in this game. Remove the waifus and husbandos and this spin-off is done for. Oh and screw off and die whoever had the idea of making Sakurafaces. As if Saberfaces weren't insufferable enough. Ciao.

Oh boohoo did this sinful game rip your wallet for a waifu that never came home?

JoyBoy_316 said:
In my case I wanted to start it from day one but realized that I had to play the game to understand the plot since this was an adaptation of the 4th or 5th part of it which was just too much hassle

You dont need the other arcs to understand the plot.
Dec 12, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2019
Nick-Knight said:
@ssjokg I stopped played this scheißeshow ages ago. Oh wait is that yet another Fatefag who can't fathom the fact that we don't worship each and every entry in this damn franchise.

Uhhh then maybe give some kind of actual reason for disliking it.

Also do you think Grand Order invented Sakura faces?
Dec 12, 2019 10:11 AM

Aug 2009
Dieshouri said:
Nick-Knight said:
@ssjokg I stopped played this scheißeshow ages ago. Oh wait is that yet another Fatefag who can't fathom the fact that we don't worship each and every entry in this damn franchise.

You know you will only receive bullshit reasons so why bother?
Dec 12, 2019 10:21 AM

Mar 2019
ssjokg said:
Dieshouri said:

You know you will only receive bullshit reasons so why bother?

Under the chance that it could just be ignorance. Same principle I hold in trying to convince a lot of anime only people. Its not likely but I've convinced some people who didn't even know what a VN was to read it because of them just not knowing about it. Given me faith I probably shouldn't have.

Dec 12, 2019 10:25 AM

Oct 2015
Probably because most of its viewers are the one's that already played the game, and some might have skipped this one since it's retelling one of the singularities. I'm still pretty far from babylonia so I haven't tried watching this yet.
Dec 12, 2019 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
Dec 12, 2019 11:38 AM

Mar 2016
Rebelblade71 said:
Unpopular? Does not feel like that seeing the reception of the fanbase. So far, it's probably the most well received non-Ufotable Fate anime after UBW got released. Despite some issues like fanservice shots in early episodes and CGI at certain points, I don't see anyone disliking this too much. So far, there is no dislike similar to that of Apocrypha by the fandom either. It's a pretty good adaptation of the story so far in my opinion.

But outside of the fandom, those who don't know much about FGO do tend to find some problems watching it since the show was made with FGO players to be the primary audience. But still, not that many complaints in this regard.

And mind you, this anime still has lots to show. Remember Apocrypha? It had numerous issues with the main plot and characters but had some redeeming qualities while the fight with Karna in Episode 22 got attention. If Cloverworks pulls off something epic in the future then it would receive much more attention as well.
cloverworks literally just has to adapt faithfully to the end and we'll have our hipster zerofags turn around and praise the last 6~ episodes as a "worthy successor to zero" when the mood changes
Aure0linDec 12, 2019 11:44 AM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 13, 2019 7:45 AM

May 2009
Because it's typical fateshit. At this point only fanbase cares about it. I watch it because I like it's artstyle and animation. Story is terrible, which is standard for smartphone shit. For average normie anime watcher it jumps around too much between comedic and serious scenes and characters. It's insufferable for these noobs.
bastek66Dec 13, 2019 7:49 AM
Dec 14, 2019 4:36 AM

Jan 2018
"why is this unpopular?"

maybe because its kinda bad ?

dont get me wrong the 2d animation and sound design ( for example ) are really great

but the CG is just awfull, the characters are so meh and barely explored.
The story is pretty random and not really good.
Taiga is almost funny but not really .

its neither a good comedy nor a good series story based on a game with awfull gameplay and great artwork
Dec 14, 2019 6:10 AM
Jun 2017
deg said:
ssjokg said:

wow i really got shit taste then since i have scored high and totally enjoyed Fate Apocrypha lol
don’t say that i’m someone who enjoyed Apocrypha both anime and LN
Dec 14, 2019 6:37 AM

Aug 2014
I enjoyed Apocrypha LN, it's probably the "worst" Fate, but I mean it as it being a somewhat 7/10 in a franchise where I think the standard is 8/10.

I liked some things in the anime (mainly the last 5 episodes or so), but I'll always hate how they decided that cutting out half of the characters' moments, motivations and backstories was a good idea.
Goddamit, they even cut the only character's backstory (Shirou's) that is integral to his motivation and to the plot of Apocrypha as a whole.

They also oversimplified various scenes, and I get that something can't be 100% accurate to the source material, but those changes were lazy and actively detrimental to understanding what was happening (or the importance of it).
Dec 17, 2019 3:05 PM

Oct 2008
This anime is disconnected with other series - for me at least. I like the most original Fate/Stay Night, next in order is UBW movie and on par with it is Heavens Feel and 3rd place Fate Zero. Apocrypha was watchable. El Melloil Rail Zeppelin or whatever is too crazy for my taste. Even though I treat Apocrypha and Rail Zeppelin as a daily dose of Fate easter eggs. Grand Order well, First Order should build the premise - it does not. I had to read wiki in order to understand what is going on in this anime - that's not the best solution for average viewer. Similar to Hack/sth.
Dec 22, 2019 7:42 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
we are half way to the show and the members number is still less than 100K here on MAL, im surprise this is not more popular when it can be watch as a standalone story anyway

so thoughts?

More like it has only 11k members even Apocrypha is 108k
Dec 22, 2019 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
Rebelblade71 said:

Apocrypha has 108k users whereas this has 11k!

Also UBW is by UFOTABLE lol
Dec 22, 2019 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Rebelblade71 said:
ssjokg said:
-It isnt Ufotable
-It isnt Fate/Zero

Apocrypha is still better than this by a lot! At least it wasn't so slow with so many boring af episodes where they do absolutely nothing and its breaking your brain!

There has only been one decent fight in 11 episodes so yeah....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

186 by Apreggi »»
Jan 11, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.