Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 27, 2020 7:32 AM
Jul 2020
Man legoshi was badass this episode and I hope he beats the shit out of the pedo-lion
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Dec 10, 2020 9:54 PM

Jul 2017
Fantastic episode, and a powerful one too. Haru's always been treated as a frail, small, weak little rabbit so she allowed herself to have sex with others who desired her as a form of acceptance of her as well as empowerment to show that she is on the same level and wavelength rather than just for pleasure sake or rebellion sake. I feel like it was pretty obvious when seeing how she acts in general, but it basically sealed that deal.

At least Legoshi looked awesome in breaking in just before the boss was about to humiliate Haru even further, and is the one person who would do anything for Haru not for the sake of her small, frail, fragile, weak body that he can use to take advantage of, its because he just loves her. There was a moment where when he was initially fighting the Shishigumi, he thought as 'her prey' which confused him, but he still went headfirst into action alongside Gohin the panda doctor, who could not help himself but assist Legoshi as he admired his desire to go so far for someone like her based on genuine love that came to fruition from the base of hunting desire. Legoshi's grown a lot, and he's dedicated to save her while taking the people who fucked with her down badly.

The music was on point with both the action side and the more emotional side surrounding Haru's 'farewell note' in her head, and the scene where Legoshi meets Haru at the very end.
Dec 30, 2020 7:40 AM
Oct 2019
What an Amazing Episode!!!
I'm hooked right from the start till finished, and i was like why it end so quick?? Lol

Panda is back... I loved it

Yeahh Louis doing nothing but crying inside???

Legoshi and Panda breakthrough Shishigumi Headquarter, i love how they didn't make Legoshi kill the Lions...

Damn i didn't really like Haru character before, but with this backstory i have a different opinions about her now..

The last scene was done so well, the Epic entrance šŸ˜²

Also the Music in this episode was so good, it just adding so much feel into the scene...
Jan 3, 2021 1:48 PM

Jun 2019
Gouhin is such a badass. I love him. But honestly, I want Legosi to save Haru and confess to her.
Jan 30, 2021 1:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I hope Haru sees everyone from whom they are now.
Apr 29, 2021 4:40 AM
Sep 2015
I been rewatching so I'm going through the episode discussions and man people keep bringing up the manga, this happened in the manga, etc anime is it's own medium, why watch the anime if you're just gonna expect the manga or a carbon copy, so long as the stories internal logic makes sense isn't that was matters? Man. rather than discussing the anime people keep referring back to the manga it's so unnecessary and distracting
Jun 5, 2021 7:44 AM

Jul 2015
For a young wolf who has lived his life almost like a herbivore, you gotta give credits how he managed to fight his way through some lions. Even more credits to Gohin the badass panda helping him out

Oct 31, 2021 2:30 PM
Nov 2020
Episode 1: "I'm not really into this kind of thing"
Episode 10: "legosi is goodest boy"
Dec 31, 2021 2:23 AM
Aug 2021
Feeling bad for Haru, she has always been pitied by everyone beacuse she is a "small,fragile and miserable" dwarf rabbit. No one really saw her as she was. But when she slept with someone for the first time, she felt that she was being seen as Haru and not as some delicate creature. So that's why she slept with so many guys from school. But that caused her to become an outcast from the rest of the school.

And oh God Legoshi called Haru "my prey" when he was in his feral form.
Sep 3, 2022 2:19 PM
Jan 2014
SIMPLEMENTE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Nov 18, 2022 9:22 PM

Oct 2022
Legosi and Gouhin storming the pagoda felt very Yakuza.
Feb 27, 2023 12:35 PM

Dec 2020
PANDAAAAA!!!

And that's not Legoshi! That's Kazuma Kiryu lol.
May 20, 2023 3:23 PM
Apr 2023
Really good. I remember that this would be my favorite episode, and so far that's very true. Really good action, Legoshi and Gohin are amazing, just a really good episode. Also writing this right now tickers for Across the Spider-Verse are live so I'm REALLY hyped up lolol.
Oct 13, 2023 10:17 PM

Oct 2022
Dang Haru is pretty epic. Even with the back against the wall, she still stands up to predators however she can. Even if it means spending her last moments making sure whoever eats her has the most unsatisfying dinner ever.

Jan 11, 12:30 AM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
Yautja said:
This is the first episode I've had a problem with period, and it's from a "willing suspension of disbelief" point, which isn't good. These fights came out of nowhere and winning against multiple lions is really pushing it. One I could have bought, the old one I could buy, but multiple young ones.... eh. Even with Gouhin's jacked panda ass supporting him and carrying most of the weight, this is a bit much.

This is how I felt about it. As someone who hasn't read the manga, it felt like it came out of nowhere that Legosi became so powerful and was able to survive such a situation. They've obviously put some effort into making this world believable, so this episode pushed me away a little.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2019

112 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

178 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

199 by chittripper1 »»
Feb 18, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2019

115 by Kvistis »»
Jan 10, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2019

104 by Kvistis »»
Jan 10, 11:32 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.