Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2019 2:17 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This manga is all over the place and for all the good reasons! And I love it! I have always been into Onodera ever since she said "No one's blaming you" to Ishii and Akasaka-sensei had to deliver!

Also, Kaguya! Just drop that thing! I think I would be scared to be around! Good thing is Prez is such a pacifist so the two would work out the best! Opposites attract, they say. <3

I am all Iino but you cannot say no to Onodera if she really enters the Ishibowl!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 9, 2019 2:43 PM

Oct 2013
The Shinomiya bloodline is truly made of sociopaths
Dec 12, 2019 6:25 PM

Mar 2015
another people to trust.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 12, 2019 6:53 PM
Mar 2015
Kaguya is creating her own rumors to root out the traitors
Dec 12, 2019 11:25 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Who is this Onodera chick? She stole the show this chapter.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 12, 2019 11:35 PM

Jun 2015
Oh she seems like a really good person.
:)
Dec 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Nov 2007
cchigu said:

5/5

Umm... she has been around for quite a while now. O_o

She was the only girl with a face during the sports festival arc when everyone else was faceless, including Koyasu-senpai. She was seen blaming Ishii believing in the rumors even earlier but she also realized Ishii was a good person at heart seeing him work hard and the rumours were false, which made her dropping her character defining line "No one is blaming you" to Ishii after Ishii lost the race as the anchor.

She is also shown appearing with Iino a lot! And Iino actually complaints to her about Ishii or takes her advise from time to time. She is also an IshiIino shipper deep down which made her talk Iino into using the injury to turn Ishii into Iino's errand boy.
Coronavirus.
Dec 13, 2019 3:25 AM

Jul 2012
Hayasaka's zappy-kun ...
Iino's reaction on a lie abpit Kaguya and Kaguya's reaction about Onodera's lie =/
So Onodera was the one spreading (helping) rumors, is she like trying to correct herself, couple of times as she appeared she didn't seem like a bad girl. And now a victory.
Dec 13, 2019 3:47 AM

Feb 2018
Lol slowly everyone is getting to know that Kaguya and Shirogane are dating, this time kaguya gave it away while sleep talking.

And lmao she has almost tased onodera with Hayasaka's Zappy kun, good that Onodera has changed her ways and is a good girl now, plus one person to trust for Kaguya
Dec 13, 2019 5:47 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
shanimebib said:
cchigu said:

5/5

She was the only girl with a face during the sports festival arc when everyone else was faceless, including Koyasu-senpai. She was seen blaming Ishii believing in the rumors even earlier but she also realized Ishii was a good person at heart seeing him work hard and the rumours were false, which made her dropping her character defining line "No one is blaming you" to Ishii after Ishii lost the race as the anchor.

She is also shown appearing with Iino a lot! And Iino actually complaints to her about Ishii or takes her advise from time to time. She is also an IshiIino shipper deep down which made her talk Iino into using the injury to turn Ishii into Iino's errand boy.
Ah, I remember her now. My memory is getting weak.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Dec 13, 2019 6:59 AM

Feb 2014
IMO Kaguya's ponderation by the end of today's issue are too optimistic, not everyone has a similar approach to Onodera's. Also, quality over quantity, it is better to have few good friends than a bunch of colleagues.
Dec 13, 2019 9:35 AM

Jan 2018
I don't think I remember Onodera who was she again?
Dec 13, 2019 10:43 AM
Jan 2015
Congintive said:
She's Ishigami's friend/classmate.
My Queens

Dec 13, 2019 10:43 AM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:

There is your answer:

shanimebib said:
cchigu said:

5/5

Coronavirus.
Dec 13, 2019 10:44 AM

Feb 2018
Yeees! This is exactly why I wanted more of Onodera.
Dec 13, 2019 10:51 AM

Nov 2007
Primo_Itoko said:

I know, right? We need more of her sceentime/ panel time. She is one of the most natural characters in the manga. She is with very few dialogues but those are very impactful.

I lol'ed so hard when Ishii hit Iino with a rolled paper as she was being hit on by some random guys and Iino went to Onodera crying and complaining that she was beat by Ishii, and while Onodera caressed Iino and patted her head, she sneaked in the remark that "Remember the pain". She actually understood Iino getting beaten there was necessary!
Coronavirus.
Dec 13, 2019 5:18 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
Primo_Itoko said:

I know, right? We need more of her sceentime/ panel time. She is one of the most natural characters in the manga. She is with very few dialogues but those are very impactful.

I lol'ed so hard when Ishii hit Iino with a rolled paper as she was being hit on by some random guys and Iino went to Onodera crying and complaining that she was beat by Ishii, and while Onodera caressed Iino and patted her head, she sneaked in the remark that "Remember the pain". She actually understood Iino getting beaten there was necessary!

Exactly, she has also been throught quite a character development that I only realized it happend at all today.

Those SenpaixKouhai relationships that started blooming after the confession (PrezxIino/OnoderaxKaguya) are really interesting, I want Hayasaka to have one like that as well and again, I won't complain if it happens to be Onodera.
Dec 13, 2019 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
Primo_Itoko said:
shanimebib said:

Exactly, she has also been throught quite a character development that I only realized it happend at all today.

Those SenpaixKouhai relationships that started blooming after the confession (PrezxIino/OnoderaxKaguya) are really interesting, I want Hayasaka to have one like that as well and again, I won't complain if it happens to be Onodera.

So true! For some reason, Hayasaka has been out of the picture almost immediately after Kaguya and Miyuki became an item. I know Akasaka-sensei already gave us the excuse that she is tired of Kaguya's girl talks and always finds something urgent to do whenever Kaguya brings up her love life but we really need more of Hayasaka or Haysaca, either would do!

Btw, Hayasaka is in her third year. So, she will be graduating soon along with Koyasu-senpai.

At least Akasaka-sensei is keeping his promise that post confession part of the series would be longer - a trait that he really likes in old school shoujo manga.
Coronavirus.
Dec 13, 2019 8:32 PM

Feb 2018
shanimebib said:
Primo_Itoko said:

So true! For some reason, Hayasaka has been out of the picture almost immediately after Kaguya and Miyuki became an item. I know Akasaka-sensei already gave us the excuse that she is tired of Kaguya's girl talks and always finds something urgent to do whenever Kaguya brings up her love life but we really need more of Hayasaka or Haysaca, either would do!

Btw, Hayasaka is in her third year. So, she will be graduating soon along with Koyasu-senpai.

At least Akasaka-sensei is keeping his promise that post confession part of the series would be longer - a trait that he really likes in old school shoujo manga.

Wait... What!? Hayasaka is older than Kaguya and has never kissed anyone?

I'm curious about that Koromo Shiranui as well, the top beaty among the first years. We still can introduce a minor character or two to the story, so it would be cool to see her somewhere.
Dec 13, 2019 9:52 PM

Oct 2017
This chapter was deep, Onodera was sweet. Also lol Kaguya was about to become a criminal, thnx to Iino appearing at the perfect time she was saved.
Dec 15, 2019 4:30 AM
May 2017
Onodera.....

That cursed name
Dec 15, 2019 5:37 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Rytakahashi09 said:
Onodera.....

That cursed name

With the first name Rei and he last name Onodera, she sure as hell won't get the boy at any point soon, lol.

Shinomiya's are ruthless. Beware of crossing them.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 20, 2019 4:25 AM

Feb 2016
Rytakahashi09 said:
Onodera.....

That cursed name

I know you mean onodra from nisekoi isn't it ??

Man that was the most heart breaking manga ending ,i really don't want to remember it

It took a while for me to recover...
Dec 20, 2019 4:29 AM

Feb 2016
The manga is consistent till now and still very enjoyable

I was afraid after the confession the mangaka drag out the story but it seems i was wrong

Really love this manga
Dec 20, 2019 5:32 PM
May 2019
shanimebib said:
Primo_Itoko said:

Do you have any source that Hayasaka is third year
Dec 20, 2019 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
x_Articuno_x said:
shanimebib said:

Do you have any source that Hayasaka is third year

Nope. She is a second year. My bad. Just went and confirmed. :facepalm:

I mixed her up with another character from another manga and the whole onee-san stuff about her probably left a lasting impression on me than her actual academic year.
Coronavirus.
Jan 9, 2020 7:26 AM

Sep 2011
So Onodera is basically the ultimate wingman for both pairing at this point. You can't be more based.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 31, 2020 2:03 PM

Oct 2019
Another trustworthy person enters the frey..

Though the friend select criteria was not as merciless as they made it out to be..

"Not everyone who works hard is rewarded.
But, all those who succeed have worked hard"
Aug 29, 2020 12:13 AM

Dec 2013
Kaguya transition from relieved to freaked was great.

It's a good thing it was Onodera that heard. She's actually a really cool character.
Jan 3, 2022 6:29 AM

Jul 2021
I think this is the time for Kaguya to actually tell the truth about those rumors and interesting that people are actually noticing the relationship between Kaguya and Shirogane. Nice to see that Kaguya started to make more friends once she grew up because her past childhood is a bit of a tragedy to hear. It’s hilarious how someone would fall asleep and just start daydreaming about yourself and a guy finally is dating while some other people are walking past. Rei is such a nice person, I don't know if I trust her yet but keeping all my secrets is all I need for one person to know just so they can understand my own mental state.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 6:38 AM

Apr 2021
Kaguya's friendship test is interesting. And Rei too is an interesting character. Good chapter!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

16 by MeyerDitt »»
Feb 6, 10:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.