Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2019 10:18 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
k MC saves the day! he was a god and then this goddess appears: the end.
weird dude looks like a resentment and the change from ass hle to heroic was so sudden lmao, needed more development.
beaches are alrite i guess, humble bodies. i don't know what was the pink haired one? like i don't know the vg plot yeah

💢

Jul 21, 2020 12:13 AM

Jan 2018
demons in this ova: goes on an elaborate plan to resurrect some powerful demon

demons in smt: GIB LIF STON
Jul 27, 2020 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
Really thought Marika and Takehiro were also part of Kobayashi and his demons, good thing they are on the opposite side. I feel bad for Kobayashi getting bullied for being gay, but him trying to force himself on Kojiro and summoning the demons and all still makes him a terrible person. Greatest mystery has to be how everybody could keep a straight face while hearing Gagison's voice lol.

Feb 16, 2022 12:03 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Very good for them 90s OVAs and is way better than the Digital Megami Tensei. The story there was incoherent, but this one here would actually be a VERY GOOD MILD BOY LOVE theme story that I can stomach !!!!! I really like the theme of occult romance with demons, I thought it was good to see few love relationships going on like Horimiya for something short. There are multiple emotional moments, loved ones getting busted which I felt emotional many times. Action fighting is very crisp and fluid too especially how Yosuke got flung into the pole, ooooooh that gotto hurt. Priest was badass and small fanservice and horror was well put in to the story. Finally the great awakening which led to a cool 1 vs 1 Sun God vs Demon fight.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jun 8, 2023 6:18 PM

Apr 2023
Watching this ova, honeslty makes me want for a edgerunners meet devilman crybaby stlyed original anime based on the smt universe and i really wanna try giten megami tensei the game the anime/manga was based off from one day.

More topics from this board

» Watch it sub my recommendation

iamKetranLang - Feb 16, 2022

2 by Crimrui »»
Oct 29, 2022 8:47 AM

» Shin Megami Tensei

Kira01 - Aug 22, 2009

7 by RealExtinction »»
Feb 16, 2022 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.