Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2019 9:22 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They manged to bring Soushi back to the island but, as expected, it's hard for him to deal with it. Also seems like they are developing Soushi's and Miwa's relationship.

Maya seems way to serious for my liking this season. I will need some time to get used to it.

Anyway, nice start for the season. Looking forward to see where it will go.
Apr 21, 2020 5:16 PM
Apr 2020
I bet this will go that after lots of whining and pouting Soushi finally remembers who Kazuki is to him just in time for Kazuki be killed, reincarnated, absorbed or abducted leaving Soushi heartbroken but "hopeful"
Jun 25, 2020 12:58 AM
Jun 2020
MashaT said:
I bet this will go that after lots of whining and pouting Soushi finally remembers who Kazuki is to him just in time for Kazuki be killed, reincarnated, absorbed or abducted leaving Soushi heartbroken but "hopeful"
I want kazuki and Maya get together and have a baby before if he gonna die
Jun 1, 2022 12:01 AM

Dec 2012
Miwa hair grew.
They retreated.
Dem booties.
Kazuki went to sleep?
Maya got Soushi in a hold.
Dat growl.
Soushi eating.

Damn. Kazuki can disappear at will now. Please don't lose your humanity. I need you to get with Maya first. Speaking of Maya... she was waifu from the beginning, but seeing her all serious is sexy. Please put me in hold like you did to Soushi. Miwa looking fine, btw. Legs on point. So OG Soushi is really gone? I was hoping he'd get his memories back once he got in Nicht. Also, Soushi has been 1st in the end credits since the last episode (no credits in episode 1) while Kazuki is 3rd in this episode. Miwa is 2nd here. Kazuki lost his MC role to Soushi?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Episode 2 Discussion

Tsarko - Nov 9, 2019

2 by Rob »»
May 31, 2022 11:02 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Episode 1 Discussion

Tsarko - Oct 27, 2019

6 by Rob »»
May 31, 2022 1:49 AM

» 2nd PV

JizzyHitler - Dec 25, 2017

19 by Sorina22 »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:50 PM

» First PV

Rob - Jan 6, 2017

22 by Sorina22 »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:36 PM

» New Key Visual and screening date for episodes 4, 5 and 6 announced

Tsarko - Jul 13, 2019

0 by Tsarko »»
Jul 13, 2019 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.