Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 9, 2019 3:27 AM
I am completely in love with the Monster series right now and I'm wondering if there are anymore like it. Where both the protagonist and antagonist are both outsmarting each other and there's a hunt going on. Horror/thriller is preferred. Thanks!

Dec 9, 2019 5:17 AM

Death Note
Psycho-Pass
B the Beginning
Code Geass

Dec 9, 2019 6:46 AM

Dec 9, 2019 7:52 AM
Spooky_Yuna said:
I am completely in love with the Monster series right now and I'm wondering if there are anymore like it. Where both the protagonist and antagonist are both outsmarting each other and there's a hunt going on. Horror/thriller is preferred. Thanks!

Detective Conan lmao

Dec 9, 2019 1:42 PM
Lobstercat2 said:
Spooky_Yuna said:

Detective Conan lmao

I've had my eye on Detective Conan and started reading it at the beginning of this year, but dropped it for now after realizing that its still ongoing and how large it is lol.

Dec 9, 2019 1:59 PM
Spooky_Yuna said:
Lobstercat2 said:

Detective Conan lmao

I've had my eye on Detective Conan and started reading it at the beginning of this year, but dropped it for now after realizing that its still ongoing and how large it is lol.

Lol no kidding, I remember buying my first volumes of Conan when I was like 13, I'm now 24 and the cat and mouse are still chasing each other. Hopefully my children will be able to finish the story.

Honestly though, it's a damn good read, and the epitome and cat & mouse, but I know it's hard to start with that many chapters lol.

Dec 10, 2019 11:27 AM

Not horror/thriller, but give Saint Tail a shot if you like either magical girls, romance, or kaito/phantom thieves! The cat-and-mouse game is between the main character, a magician thief, and a detective who also happens to be her classmate.

The anime has an awesome OP, too.

Dec 10, 2019 11:29 AM
Give Shoukoku no Altair a try, even though it's not horror nor thriller, i guarantee, you won't be disappointed!

Dec 10, 2019 8:15 PM
Psycho-Pass
Death Note
100x125 pixels? hard to find