Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Dec 8, 2019 4:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 2
Hi everyone i created the account 3 years ago but wasn't active on site until recently. I will be watching new anime and manga in free time so lets enjoy the world of anime and manga.
 
#2
Dec 8, 2019 7:30 AM
Gekiga fanatic

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1034
Hi aryan, welcome on the forums ! Don't worry it also took me like 5 years before starting to use it.
Don't forget to upload an avatar as well, it looks better that way


 
#3
Dec 8, 2019 7:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 3617
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here, don’t be afraid of all the weirdos.
 
#4
Dec 8, 2019 8:38 AM
Noah's Husbando

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 869
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~



Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

 
#5
Dec 8, 2019 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 2
Robinne said:
Hi aryan, welcome on the forums ! Don't worry it also took me like 5 years before starting to use it.
Don't forget to upload an avatar as well, it looks better that way


thanks , I did not not know about the avatar uploaded it now :)


BlakexEkalb said:
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here, don’t be afraid of all the weirdos.


Haha No problem !!

Youmu_Konpaku said:
Welcome to the Forums !

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Feel free to add me~~





Thanks
 
#6
Dec 10, 2019 7:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5454
Welcome to MAL bro!!!

▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░
▒░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░
░░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░
░▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░
░▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░
 
#7
Dec 10, 2019 9:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 148
You didn't miss too much over the years, have a good one
 
#8
Dec 11, 2019 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 900
Hello Aryan, nice to meet you and welcome to MAL forums

I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Feel free to add me if you wanna talk about Anime, games or whatever ^^
 
#9
Dec 14, 2019 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1529
Welcome to the forums! (^o^)/


Feel free to add me. ()





"I hate, painful things. I also hate scary things. Surely, those people too, whether its pain or scary things, I think they don't want it too."
 
Top