Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 8, 2019 2:20 AM

This show could maintain quality content 10 episodes straight, interesting stuff, funny stuff, all the right ingredient for a laid back comedy that don't go over the top just to make a point. I liked it.

Dec 8, 2019 2:22 AM

sasuga iruma-sama!

Dec 8, 2019 4:11 AM

This episode gave me HxH Greed Island Gon vs Razor vibes.
Don't question my antics.

Dec 8, 2019 6:57 AM

This was a really fun and cute episode :)))
This anime really has captured my love
9.5/10 episode

Dec 8, 2019 9:56 AM

Iruma is getting the hang of it
he even made the cannon ball use its momentum and thrown back to Asmodeus!!
Looks like Ameri is proud of our boy!
4/5.

Dec 8, 2019 11:32 PM

Nice Dodgeball game.

The way Iruma caught that ball and send it back reminds me of certain martial art moves where you use the opponent's momentum against them.

___ ___ ___

And I see Clara is still doing random things like usual...

Looks like Iruma is still racking up those popularity points with everyone, especially the girls.
[Paused, busy with RL] Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Dec 9, 2019 2:12 AM

Dodgeball game of promotions, at least for Iruma to make his 1st step into Rank 2, Beth. At least...if the game is done proper...

What's left is Asmodeus vs. Iruma, the pairing that's the most feasible, but instead, they're facing each other like enemies. Even worse, they never faced each other before, so this match is pretty much a class of proportions, and quick to resolve.

Which means...he got the promotion. And the student council (ESPECIALLY Ameri) is gonna keep an close eye on him towards his growth.

Iruma, no longer Rank 1, but Rank 2: Beth. More shenanigans to follow!

Dec 9, 2019 3:45 AM
Lol the teacher pretty much put all the weak characters one team and the strong team in the other and put Azz in the weak to balance it out when it's far from being balance when he hardly did anything most of the time untill they started trying to out him.

Also iruma forgot about the ring power thing his grandpa demon said unless it would have been to much

Dec 9, 2019 2:39 PM

Mattinator95 said:
Lol the teacher pretty much put all the weak characters one team and the strong team in the other and put Azz in the weak to balance it out when it's far from being balance when he hardly did anything most of the time untill they started trying to out him.

Also iruma forgot about the ring power thing his grandpa demon said unless it would have been to much

Iruma didn't forgot about the ring.

Iruma never used the ring because as in previous episode, he said he didn't want to rely on the ring's power which is from Grandpa and wants to use his own strength to get the promotion.
[Paused, busy with RL] Currently (slowly) adding My Anime List (from word doc) to this site
800+ watched anime series
Not doing My Manga List, cause I have over 2800 read manga series (if counting one shot/ side stories = 3500+) will take way too long to do.

Dec 10, 2019 3:45 PM

Great Episode. At this point, I could watch a whole anime about dodge ball, after those last two episodes. Almost thought this is what this show was about lol

Dec 29, 2019 5:32 AM

The most intense game of dodgeball since Hunter x Hunter.

Apr 22, 2020 8:01 PM

In the end, the Dodgeball game ended up being as chaotic as I was expecting xD

Another good episode. Glad to see Iruma being promoted to rank Beth.

Apr 25, 2020 4:34 PM

OMG! I'm so happy Iruma could make it and I liked how he sincerely thanked Opera for his help in the end. That was a really cute moment! (❤ ω ❤)