Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Poll: yo?

Jan 1, 11:40 AM

FlowersInTheRain said:
foscor70 said:

Oh that's easy. Just insult every Virgin on this thread and hope they insult you back, thread will get flame wars and mods will lock this thread and if the insults are too dirty they might even delete it. ^_-

What insult where now? I'm just saying you guys might see things differently if you had actually experienced complicated sexual relationships. But you haven't. So now all the stuff you and others said in this thread makes alot more sense to me and I should have stayed out of it.

Oh i was suggesting you a way to remove this thread. You said you want this thread to get deleted right? Threads get deleted when they turn into flame war. So just insult people and thread will get locked :p

Btw a question, how many vaginas would i need to penetrate before i would become eligible to understand complicated sexual relationships? Just asking for future reference.

Jan 1, 11:46 AM
👌

Are you sure that your uncle wasn't cheating on her with you

who really reads these

Jan 1, 12:26 PM
DarkChild

foscor70 said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

What insult where now? I'm just saying you guys might see things differently if you had actually experienced complicated sexual relationships. But you haven't. So now all the stuff you and others said in this thread makes alot more sense to me and I should have stayed out of it.

Oh i was suggesting you a way to remove this thread. You said you want this thread to get deleted right? Threads get deleted when they turn into flame war. So just insult people and thread will get locked :p

Btw a question, how many vaginas would i need to penetrate before i would become eligible to understand complicated sexual relationships? Just asking for future reference.

Let me ask you a few questions first. How many girlfriends have you had? Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever cheated?

Jan 1, 1:25 PM

FlowersInTheRain said:
I wish this whole thread would be deleted. I recently learned that most of the people who replied to this thread are virgins, including the OP so it was a waste of time for me to even offer my opinion on this matter.

You just too chaddy for rest of people here. It's like talking about engineering to people, who can't even change light bulb by themselves.
俺の好きな番号は二六七八二九だ。

Jan 2, 10:06 AM

fjksakfdkfal said:
Are you sure that your uncle wasn't cheating on her with you

HOLY SHIT!!

I felt that burn while reading this.

OP, are you taking notes from your uncle? He's a true fuqboi.

Jan 2, 10:35 AM

FlowersInTheRain said:
I wish this whole thread would be deleted. I recently learned that most of the people who replied to this thread are virgins, including the OP so it was a waste of time for me to even offer my opinion on this matter.

1) Maybe you should take a second look because that poll shows a pretty even 50 - 50 split.
Far from "most people".

2) Being virgins doesn't invalidate their views on morality or their ability to think about potential outcomes of a complex social situation

There's no reason to be so dismissive.

Jan 2, 11:21 AM

FlowersInTheRain said:

Couldn't agree more! People just keep wasting my time, not mentioning that they're virgin and leading me to think their opinions hold any merit! Like, just fucking tell me so I'll know who not to bother interacting with!

Let my blood taint your dreams!
Let the Grail be cursed!
Let the wish it grants bring disaster!
And when you fall into the pits of hell...
Remember the rage of Diarmuid!

Jan 2, 11:26 AM

foscor70 said:
Hypothetical question -

Found my uncle making out with his wife's little sister. I recorded it.

My uncle has a 2 year old baby with his wife.

What should i do?

EDIT- im abandoning this thread, tho you can still post but i won't be replying to posts anymore. Thank you and have a noice day.

proof or it didn't happen :] :] :] :] :]

Jan 2, 11:27 AM

Another example of how there's always two different ways to make the same point lmao

Jan 2, 12:44 PM

Railey2 said:
Another example of how there's always two different ways to make the same point lmao

I like the sarcasm approach, since there's a possibility of them taking it in face value and then I get to laugh more.

Let my blood taint your dreams!
Let the Grail be cursed!
Let the wish it grants bring disaster!
And when you fall into the pits of hell...
Remember the rage of Diarmuid!

Jan 3, 12:01 PM
Forum Moderator
Nameless Dreamer

Thread Locked
Hints of baiting and looks to be a dupe of the General Advice thread, though it is not allowed to merge it under the rules of the aforementioned thread (Plus merging it would mess up the post order of the correct thread):

What should not be posted in this thread:

>Everything that falls under the Casual Discussion Rules #6 (sexually explicit material)

Please post legitimate concerns/questions in the correct thread.
Casual Discussion Rule 5: General questions/personal concerns should be posted in our General Advice Thread.
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]