Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 17, 2019 11:45 AM

Jun 2013
ANNIE IS BACK!!!! oooooHHHH!!!! F****KK!!!!.....wonder what kind of Game changer she will be.....Oh F***!!!!!

Rest in Peace Pixis, rest in peace....*Salute*

Someone Please Off the Flock...Great Eldenia Empire my ass
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 17, 2019 11:47 AM

Jun 2013
Kentuckysohn said:
Gabi and Falco will kill Connie and he'll be burried next to Sasha. I'm pretty sure about that

F***...pretty good chance to happen I think...I hope not tough
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Dec 18, 2019 2:52 AM

May 2019
Annie's finally back!

I really liked the psychological/philosophical dichotomy that was argued over in this chapter. Really embodies the core ideals and themes of the manga.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Dec 23, 2019 5:42 PM
Dec 2015
Nice

Dec 27, 2019 6:20 AM

Mar 2018
By now I am just happy when this whole thing is finally over. I am really, really fine with the idea of Eren becoming the last main villain. I never liked him and frankly only like Mikasa of the trio (Armin is so bloody weak). The only thing I wish is that Eren is not some sort of martyr. He should simply go down as the a**hole that he is. That's it. It has been a while that I disliked an MC as much as Eren...must have been Shinji from EVA.
Dec 28, 2019 6:34 AM

Feb 2015
Yes Annie! It's been too long...

just don't bring her back only for her to die shortly after.
Jan 8, 2020 3:51 PM

Aug 2016
I had many many ooooh moments this chapter... but like damn.... last oh, all of hardening undone
oooooh... ALL OF HARDENING
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2020 4:33 PM

Jan 2016
HOLLYY FUCCKKK ANNIE IS OUT!!!!

Jun 3, 2020 12:58 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Welcome back, Annie!

Holy moly, what's next in store now?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 15, 2020 12:59 PM

May 2015
God, how long has it been since I last seen Annie. I'm glad she's out and about -- I missed her.
Nov 20, 2020 2:52 PM

Jan 2019
SHIIIT. As weird as it sounds, Connie is one of my favs so I hope this sudden drama doesn't get him killed.

I also like Falco so ofc I don't want him eaten
Dec 26, 2020 3:15 AM

Jan 2017
aren't the titans supposed to be under erens control? so why doesn't he stop them from eating his people? this shit makes no sense!

i feel like, when connie arrives at ragako, he will hesitate right before feeding falco to his mom. i hope they both survive this hell. if connie dies anyway, it better be a heroic death.
Jan 7, 2021 11:42 AM

Nov 2020
Finally Annie is back to action. Also am I the only one who sees an uncanny resemblance between Kaya and Ymir?
Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Jan 21, 2021 2:54 PM

Sep 2011
I can't believe Annie is back, after all this time my girl is back on the game. It's funny how Annie was the first thing that Armin thought when Gabi said Eren break all the walls.

Pixie died like that, poor man. At least he was a good commander
Jan 26, 2021 10:07 PM

Oct 2013
Shadis is a true chad! What a guy, haha. I didn't like it back when he was introduced as the instructor, but this chapter made me respect him a lot.

I'm glad that Gabi and Kaya were able to reconcile.

Annie is back!
Feb 19, 2021 3:09 PM
Nov 2014
annie is back woah, she's going to fight against eren now damn lol. eren keep making new enemies.
Mar 9, 2021 12:54 AM

Mar 2019
Plot twist.

And yeah, Annie's probably gonna fight Eren.
Mar 31, 2021 5:50 AM
Jan 2018
Danpmss said:
Modernoir said:

Blame the translations, they took an oddly blunt approach with the dialogue this month. It'll probably be cleared up in an updated version? It came across as far less on-the-nose in the japanese scans.

Yeah, can confirm this was some of the most stiff fan-translated chapters thus far. The dialogue wasn't supposed to flow this hyperliterally in english.

official one doesn't seem that different either they just replaced demon with devil
Mar 31, 2021 7:02 AM

Jul 2012
Mattinator95 said:
Danpmss said:

Yeah, can confirm this was some of the most stiff fan-translated chapters thus far. The dialogue wasn't supposed to flow this hyperliterally in english.

official one doesn't seem that different either they just replaced demon with devil

Back then I was speaking of this one first translation we've got for this chapter that was circling around, which was translated from Korean translated from Japanese (it was obvious the translation wouldn't be good by default).

The official one is not nearly as stiff overall, there's a lot of little but significant differences any translator would notice which make their presentation day and night in terms of writing. I'm talking of course about proper syntaxes, and at times semantically incorrect phrasing lost in translation, usually because the translator's native language isn't English in the first place.
DanpmssMar 31, 2021 7:09 AM
Apr 11, 2021 12:40 AM

Jun 2019
Annie, my girl is back. I can't wait to see more of her.
May 22, 2021 2:48 AM

May 2020
Annie its been a while didn't see her. She will come back to Eren side or nay, Idk.
Aug 17, 2021 3:36 PM
Mar 2021
omg the gabi moment with that girl had me in tears, if that what it takes to cry then how would I react when a character is going to die. ah! I'm not ready. so Annie is back, missed her. what is connie up to bro. rip pixis
Dec 30, 2021 12:52 AM

Jul 2021
Nice to see Leonhart in the beginning of the chapter. Reiner looks unconscious ouch but I like how Gabi still has the spirit to overcome this rumbling situation going on. Connie seems really anger at this moment. Gabi is a badass for saving Kaya, I absolutely love how her strength and fierceness here, also Gabi saving Kaya teared me after what happened to both of them back in the 1st cour, a lil traumatizing indeed but there was Sasha hallucination in Kaya's vision though it seems like it's giving her a flashback from the day Sasha saved her back in season 2, gotta love how Sasha had made an impact to her but sad she lives long short. I'm genuinely surprised that Niccolo didn't do anything crucial to Gabi but to be fair the rumbling is still ongoing so make it make sense after all, the people we distrust, we must learn to forgive and accept their mistake, especially when humanity is in danger. RIP Pyxis though, this is a sad way to die for him. O MY FUCKING I SCREAMEDDDD, FOR THE 4 YEARS BEING ENCASED IN A CRYSTAL, THE CRYSTAL ITSELF IS MELTED AND ANNIE IS FINALLY FREEEEE thanks to Eren's Fouding Titan deactivating all of the titan's hardening!
CQLLISTFeb 12, 2022 11:43 PM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 9, 2022 12:12 PM
Sep 2020
5/5 , without gabi ,kaya and falco this series of chapter would have been so average in writing and characters,
gabi 's entire character arc is phenomenal
Feb 18, 2023 7:33 AM
Jan 2023
Saul Goodman Titan
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Oct 6, 2015

132 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 17, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ana - Aug 6, 2015

119 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 16, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

peskylemur25 - May 2, 2015

127 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 5, 8:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.