Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 10 Discussion

Dec 12, 2019 7:43 PM

A good episode, glad to see something about Ringo's past, looks like her mother left her because of her gift.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Dec 13, 2019 3:23 PM

episode could be sum'd up in "hold up lets go on a date buttt i'm gonna need you to make me a nuke right after this"

there's no way it isn't a nuke it's the kind of shit i'd expect from this show lol

Dec 14, 2019 5:31 AM

Haha! I'm so messed up! Most of you guys were thinking about nukes and here I was, thought he wants Ringo to build a gundam! LMAO!

Jan 1, 1:31 AM

Easily the worst episode so far. I knew I was in trouble when it was setup as a Ringo romance episode considering I ship whatshisface with the elf girl and her big, beautiful tits, but then her backstory with the mom who got jealous of her own creation was just so laughably bad. I don't mind most of the stupid and outlandish shit in this series, and there's plenty of it, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. Gotta lower my score for that dumb shit.

Jan 19, 7:31 AM

Nice date with between Ringo & Tsukasa. She's so cute in that dress of hers.

Also nice to see her background about being genetically engineered. I suddenly felt something's wrong when her mom started no smiling. She created her to be a prodigy of course there's a possibility that her daughter will surpass her. What a fool.

Jan 24, 4:56 PM
Keine has proper dating technique. Chloroform then take them some place private.

Feb 1, 8:38 PM

I dunno WHY the heck the doctor recommended rape as a way to get someone. wtf.

Feb 6, 2:16 AM

Swordswoman and Doc are scary af, good thing ninja girl was there

Didn't expect Tsukasa to have a different haircolor, I wonder how that changed
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker