Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 10 Discussion

High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
5Loved it!
33.9%
4Liked it!
27.0%
3It was OK
24.3%
2Disliked it
9.6%
1Hated it
5.2%
Average 3.8
115 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 5, 2019 4:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That looks a date to me. Lol, "love hunter".

Ringo is such an innocent character tbh despite her special skills. At least we got to know her a bit more. In the meantime, we also get to see more medical intellect coming from Keine. Impressive.
Stark700Dec 5, 2019 7:19 AM
Dec 5, 2019 7:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quite the relaxing episode about Ringo, it was really good.

Her backstory was interesting, her mother is so heartless wow
Dec 5, 2019 7:43 AM
Feb 2009
must protect Ringo omg she's too cute and I'm glad she got her date with Tsukasa
Dec 5, 2019 7:49 AM

Sep 2009
wait a minute. Her mother literally created her to be a genius and when she does, she get jealous. Seriously?! she did exactly what you wanted her to do.
Dec 5, 2019 7:51 AM
Sep 2015
I don't even know why Ringo's mother is a renowned scientist in the first place, I mean she made her daughter to be genius and then the experiment is very successful, in logic situation if Ringo is stupid her mother can scold 'You're a faulty product!'
Dec 5, 2019 7:52 AM

Jul 2017
Tension sure is building up against rival kingdoms and lands, but Tsukasa and Ringo, given their valiant efforts in crashing down Gustave's forces, are given rest time. So...a "date" huh!

With this episode focusing on Ringo and her Hunter skills, after that short fiasco that is Lyrule proclaiming her love more for Tsukasa, asking the other prodigal girls for advice...seems more like a contrite to teach sex ed to a young self. Only Shinobu's method seems to work...as being a "love hunter" EH. Heh taking hunting to another level. Her method seems the most composed towards the normal human thinking.

Never had thought that Ringo would be as such, that speaks for her young scientific and invention prodigy that saw her mom being envious and leaving for worse (the show cutting content on LN as usual, even the manga adaptation is more informative than this). The thought that Tsukasa was the person who saw her benefit to good use shows his sincerity towards her, and gave her a new lease of life and meaning. So that explains how that friendship turned into a love crush.

With how much they have established their names in the world, and the change in Ringo via Tsukasa can only mean one thing: to push their battles forward in the insane degree (think of it as like final 2 episode projects).

Resting episode, and a good one to calm before the storm.
Dec 5, 2019 8:00 AM

Aug 2013
A Ringo episode. Her backstory was interesting to learn. Though I do feel sorry for her since her mother left her.

Dec 5, 2019 9:12 AM
Jul 2019
phantomfandom said:
I don't even know why Ringo's mother is a renowned scientist in the first place, I mean she made her daughter to be genius and then the experiment is very successful, in logic situation if Ringo is stupid her mother can scold 'You're a faulty product!'

Irrational jealousy.

I recall the author tends to use the "extremely tragic parenting past" for some characters in his other work, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Like the MC Ikki and how his family generally treated him.

Dec 5, 2019 9:29 AM

Oct 2015
I felt Ringo's feelings for Tsukasa was done in a shallow manner, why would you fall for a guy because he kinda exploited your skills with a smile. To be honest I hated Tsukasa in this episode, the bastard probably benefited a lot from the deal. Ringo should've asked herself what was his true motive, instead of just accepting anything at face value. Too bad she was made just to be some arm-candy-one-dimensional character, for Tsukasa to shine.

This episode also switched a lot, from the strategic meeting, Ringo getting advice for her date, Date, Ringo's backstory and to THE "cliffhanger". The shit is this?

How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 5, 2019 10:19 AM
Sep 2019
Doctor casually explaining how to get away with rape
Dec 5, 2019 11:25 AM
Apr 2016
The mother leaving scene and the dailogue kinda reminded me of
Koutaro San anime
Dec 5, 2019 11:31 AM

May 2018
Oh so Ringo's backstory have her being this genetically engineered prodigy whose expertise is in science and technology , so over time her moth has regrets of making her, but to call her "Trash" was an understatement, rather what she created was a too prefect kid that she probably got jealous and bored cu'z Ringo outperforms her in everything.

Sp, what does Tsukasa want Ringo to build this time, a battleship probably????
JiangHaoyi1979Dec 5, 2019 11:34 AM
Dec 5, 2019 12:07 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Figures that the group that overthrown Gustav was just as bad. Still rebuilding the land first is far more important than exposing them. Its nice to see Keine have more of a role though. Bearrabbit though is just hillarious. Damm Keine's way of subduing a man sure a direct but bold one. The date between Ringo and Tsukasa though sure was fun and even more so when they were disguised. The insight into Ringo's childhood though was pretty insightful. Though its too bad that her mother developed jealousy of her daughter due to her talent eclipsing her own. In the absence of her mother the meeting with Tsukasa can be said to be the spark that kept Ringo going as by keeping busy Tsukasa was able to free Ringo from her hesitation and start her journey of becoming a foremost inventor. Though the date didn't go as Ringo planned it was still nice to see that both had fun. Im quite curious to see what Tsukasa's next move is given Ringo's serious tone in the end. Overall a calm but sweet ep that finally gave Ringo some much needed screen time via her date as well as some much needed expansion on her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2019 12:23 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we get a classic troupe of Ringo going to her friends for romantic advice and a backstory on Ringo's childhood. It was sad that her mom had to leave her behind, but she should never gave birth to a prodigy.
Dec 5, 2019 12:56 PM
Jan 2016
Good episode!

Ringo and Tsukasa went on a date, Ringo asked her friends advice about a date, seems Aoi and Keine's advices were to extreme, seems Shinobu's advices were a good use for Ringo!

Some backstory about Ringo, her mother was disgusting, getting jealous for Ringo, while she always did what her mother wanted! And seems Tsukasa helped her to get motivation to continue with her talent!

Ringo's outfit was adorable!

Curious to see what Tsukasa want her to build!
Dec 5, 2019 4:10 PM

Feb 2007
Dear god, Keine, that sure was some advice... Is that just a fantasy of yours or should we be glad that a serial rapist has disappeared from our world?

Those ears really suit them. ^_^

That indirect kiss plan worked surprisingly well - if not the way she expected. Was a bit too much excitement in the end, though. :D

Ringo's past sure gives me flashbacks to Kotoura-san... But likely with less (or no) love hidden behind the regrets.
Dec 5, 2019 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
Best episode of the series by far. Ringo is too cute but unfortunately this is probably gonna be the only spotlight she gets as a romantic interest before it's back to the busty elf.

Big F for Ringo's backstory though. As Anakin would say, "Hold on, this whole operation was your idea"

Guarantee Tsukasa's next project is for Ringo to build an atom bomb

Dec 5, 2019 8:04 PM

Dec 2015
Useless episode. Although I find it funny that they put on those ears and tails to blend in. If you think about it, isn't that kind of racist? Wearing an identifiable characteristic of a particular race in order to blend in with them and not be approached/harassed would kind of be like someone wearing blackface and an afro wig as a disguise so they don't get robbed in Detroit.
Dec 5, 2019 9:07 PM

Feb 2019
Probably the best episode of this series we've ever got ngl, Ringo is adorable and must be protected at all costs, I'm pretty indifferent to the whole "You're the first person to ever be nice to me, so I like you!" but I enjoyed it this time
Dec 5, 2019 10:03 PM
Dec 2019
@Superns18, I agree with you, best episode. But what I hope Ringo never get to close to Tsukasa. I say it, because Ringo is from character to nice for him. I think more Tsukasa will have more with Lyrule in romantic way.
Dec 6, 2019 12:17 AM

Nov 2019
@Superns18
@Alicia89

It might be as generic as "oh you pick up my eraser, I'm in love with you now" but Lyrule is no better

They're even now imo but Lyrule has this first girl's convenient advantages

Tho I have hopes, Tsukasa probably asked her to create a superweapon means they'll be killing a lot of lives and it'll be both in their hands so GG Lyrule, stay a messenger please lol
Dec 6, 2019 1:01 AM
Nov 2019
Big project, hmm..... Gigantic friendly mushroom bomb?
Dec 6, 2019 1:43 AM

Feb 2019
A Ringo-focused episode. I enjoyed it and I don't have major problems with this one.

Wow, what a heartless mother. You created her and she was exactly as you wanted her to be, and instead you couldn't hold your own ego and left your daughter who was basically a (probably would be illegal in real life) genetic experiment. At such a young age too you left a child all alone. Not sure how I feel about their meeting and all, but her backstory definitely made me care for her a lot more. I didn't much like her then, but I really like her now. Hope her mother keeps getting eclipsed forever.
Dec 6, 2019 2:49 AM

Oct 2017
Liked this episode, it was fun watching Ringo trying to hunt Tsukasa. The backstory was pretty good too.
Dec 6, 2019 4:04 AM

Jun 2016
from trashy to decent to watch ..

i really liked this series now !!!
Dec 6, 2019 11:24 AM

Aug 2018
Ringo's mother elected mom of the season I guess

I'm not sure I would like a date with Shinobu, Keine or Aoi though
Dec 6, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2014
I'm not really a fan ofthose characters so when I saw it's going to be slower episode I was disappointed. Surprisingly, it turned out really well. The advices they gave her were really funny, her reactions during date cute and that flashback added a bit.
Overall, not a bad episode. If rest of anime keeps this level I might even give it a decent score.
Dec 6, 2019 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
Well, "date"' part was quite boring and very cliche (but I will acknowledge how surprising and immorally casual Doctor was talking about rape (does anyone have heard of the Hippocratic Oath?).

Also Ringo's past was interesting they should focus more on this part.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 6, 2019 3:44 PM

May 2015
So glad best girl Ringo gets an episode dedicated to her. She's sooo adorable!!!!!!!!!

That scene where she realised Tsukasa was doing all that repair stuff for her was so cute. Her reaction was beyond cute.

She honestly deserves to be with Tsukasa way more than the elf. They're so cute together.

But dam her backstory was dark. Basically the exact same as Kotora-san.

Great episode cant wait for more. Guess we're getting more cliffhangers. Bit annoying but oh well.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2019 11:19 PM

Dec 2014
lol love hunter... hmmm the grouch jokes were something
Dec 7, 2019 2:10 AM

Mar 2014
Ringo past sure is sad and the fact it is sad made it sillly, cause the Mother intended her to be super smart and when she became "too smart" she got jealous and leave her !!!

She can't blame Ringo for being smart when she is the one who made her that way !!
Dec 7, 2019 11:01 AM

Oct 2008
here we go again with the scum Mom just for the sake of the plot!
4/5.

Dec 7, 2019 3:16 PM

Nov 2019
Nothing really happens in this episode, but oddly enough it is one the Best Episode of the show in a while

Dec 8, 2019 12:02 AM

Sep 2016
Well, now we'll see the best invention ever. That's a big claim.
I have big expectations from this.

Also the advice from the doctor, lol. Put him to sleep and rape him, lmao.
Well, at least it's better than the ball crushing advice >.<

Hylianticipated said:
If you think about it, isn't that kind of racist? Wearing an identifiable characteristic of a particular race in order to blend in with them and not be approached/harassed would kind of be like someone wearing blackface and an afro wig as a disguise so they don't get robbed in Detroit.

Mmm no?
But you know what they say? The guilty dog barks the loudest. xD
'murica
bruh
Dec 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Feb 2019
YggdraSEED said:
@Superns18
@Alicia89

It might be as generic as "oh you pick up my eraser, I'm in love with you now" but Lyrule is no better

They're even now imo but Lyrule has this first girl's convenient advantages

Tho I have hopes, Tsukasa probably asked her to create a superweapon means they'll be killing a lot of lives and it'll be both in their hands so GG Lyrule, stay a messenger please lol

They're both generic like you said, I don't mind it in this case.

Alicia89 said:
@Superns18, I agree with you, best episode. But what I hope Ringo never get to close to Tsukasa. I say it, because Ringo is from character to nice for him. I think more Tsukasa will have more with Lyrule in romantic way.

I think he could relate to ringo more tbh given they're from the same world
Dec 8, 2019 10:47 AM

Mar 2012
phil2288 said:
phantomfandom said:

Irrational jealousy.

I recall the author tends to use the "extremely tragic parenting past" for some characters in his other work, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Like the MC Ikki and how his family generally treated him.

Who would of tought this was written by the same author Rakudai, i dont know if the anime is not doing the ln right or the story is just that generic.As it this does not seem the same style

I guess it might be he is focusing more on Failed knight and this is more of a side project.
Dec 8, 2019 7:20 PM

Dec 2015
FullyCharged said:
Well, now we'll see the best invention ever. That's a big claim.
I have big expectations from this.

Also the advice from the doctor, lol. Put him to sleep and rape him, lmao.
Well, at least it's better than the ball crushing advice >.<

Hylianticipated said:
If you think about it, isn't that kind of racist? Wearing an identifiable characteristic of a particular race in order to blend in with them and not be approached/harassed would kind of be like someone wearing blackface and an afro wig as a disguise so they don't get robbed in Detroit.

Mmm no?
But you know what they say? The guilty dog barks the loudest. xD
'murica

You're reply is stupid and so are you. I was being sardonic, you daft cunt.
Dec 9, 2019 6:42 AM
Nov 2013
Why did i get feeling she will be building atom bomb ?

On other hand it is ultimate deterent weapon.

Make small test somewhere in desert and then say if you behave wrong we oblitarete your cities. And no protection against it.
Dec 10, 2019 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
Kanzaki is the best one that give advice.
and Ringo's mother needs a NTR tag, she deserves it.
UiaiDec 10, 2019 1:55 PM
Dec 11, 2019 9:40 PM

Mar 2019
Overall a good episode.
A Ringo episode. Her past was sad. Felt really sorry for her when her mother left her :(

Dec 12, 2019 7:43 PM

Jun 2017
A good episode, glad to see something about Ringo's past, looks like her mother left her because of her gift.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 13, 2019 3:23 PM

Jan 2011
episode could be sum'd up in "hold up lets go on a date buttt i'm gonna need you to make me a nuke right after this"

there's no way it isn't a nuke it's the kind of shit i'd expect from this show lol
Dec 14, 2019 5:31 AM

Jun 2017
Haha! I'm so messed up! Most of you guys were thinking about nukes and here I was, thought he wants Ringo to build a gundam! LMAO!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jan 1, 2020 1:31 AM

Jan 2012
Easily the worst episode so far. I knew I was in trouble when it was setup as a Ringo romance episode considering I ship whatshisface with the elf girl and her big, beautiful tits, but then her backstory with the mom who got jealous of her own creation was just so laughably bad. I don't mind most of the stupid and outlandish shit in this series, and there's plenty of it, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. Gotta lower my score for that dumb shit.
Jan 19, 2020 7:31 AM

Apr 2011
Nice date with between Ringo & Tsukasa. She's so cute in that dress of hers.

Also nice to see her background about being genetically engineered. I suddenly felt something's wrong when her mom started no smiling. She created her to be a prodigy of course there's a possibility that her daughter will surpass her. What a fool.
Jan 24, 2020 4:56 PM
Oct 2019
Keine has proper dating technique. Chloroform then take them some place private.
Feb 1, 2020 8:38 PM

Jan 2016
I dunno WHY the heck the doctor recommended rape as a way to get someone. wtf.
Feb 6, 2020 2:16 AM

Jul 2015
Swordswoman and Doc are scary af, good thing ninja girl was there

Didn't expect Tsukasa to have a different haircolor, I wonder how that changed

Mar 1, 2020 7:58 PM

Apr 2009
Oh so their relationship go back farther than the Mechant or the Ninja-Journalist.

What's she so serious now? Did Tsukasa ask her to build a time-machine? A warp gate portal?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 18, 2020 9:47 PM

Aug 2018
Best episode yet!
OMG Im in love with Ringo!!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2019

66 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2019

44 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 28, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

80 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 25, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2019

76 by KURAIKEN63 »»
Dec 31, 2023 4:03 AM

» Would there be a season 2?

Allxn - Dec 24, 2019

14 by YASS3R »»
Aug 30, 2023 7:35 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.