Forum Settings
Forums

Your opinion on the legalization of recreational Marijuana

New
Dec 4, 2019 12:03 PM

May 2013
With States in the US like Calizuela and Warshingtin legalizing marijuana recreationally more people have access to the devil's lettuce.

Do you think it is a good thing? Do you partake yourself? Do you live not in freedom land and have legal weed too?

I, obviously partake in marijuana in a state where fully legal. I personally really like it, safer than other drugs I've done. Now how about you?

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 4, 2019 12:11 PM

May 2013
Anill said:
No, because drugs are evil, and I, as an upholder of JUSTICE, hate all that is evil!

Actually, I don't really care. I've never done drugs. They should be reserved only to people who actually need them, and not for your average Joe who just wants to rot his brain out. They should watch anime instead.

I would say anime has rotten my brain out less than weed.

Anime was step 1 in my degeneracy.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 12:30 PM

Aug 2014
I support the natural right of doing whatever you please with your own body as long as it doesn't violate the rights of others. (Energy drinks are my drug of choice, though.)

Marijuana may (or may not) be legalized on the federal level soon.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/20/house-committee-approves-bill-decriminalizing-marijuana-on-the-federal-level.html

The war on drugs creates violent crime by enabling black markets, and illicit drug use has skyrocketed since it began. So much for that...

Back in colonial times, it was actually illegal for land owners not to grow hemp. How times have changed...
Dec 4, 2019 12:32 PM

May 2013
SadMadoka said:
I support the natural right of doing whatever you please with your own body as long as it doesn't violate the rights of others. (Energy drinks are my drug of choice, though.)

Marijuana may (or may not) be legalized on the federal level soon.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/20/house-committee-approves-bill-decriminalizing-marijuana-on-the-federal-level.html

Back in colonial times, it was actually illegal for land owners not to grow hemp. How times have changed...

I personally recommend the Aggretsuko energy drink "Liquid Rage". It is pretty sweet and tastes super good.

That's interesting people HAD to grow hemp back in ye olden days.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 12:35 PM

Feb 2018
I hope Ban-chan doesn't visit you at home.

The drugs are from the antichrist. Legalizing that is like legalizing the food of the devil. Confess please.
Dec 4, 2019 12:38 PM

May 2013
xA-2 said:
I hope Ban-chan doesn't visit you at home.

The drugs are from the antichrist. Legalizing that is like legalizing the food of the devil. Confess please.

First of all I AM the antichrist. And second I don't want to be visited by Ban-chan either. I am only here to entertain.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 12:41 PM

Oct 2012
It's not legal here, in Germany, but I live in the west so it's easy for me to go to the Netherlands to buy weed in a coffee shop there.
Still, it's too much effort and I would love to have it legalized here.

If alcohol is legal, so should be weed.
...Weed is even less harmful.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Dec 4, 2019 12:46 PM

Feb 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
First of all I AM the antichrist.

Nice phrase, Christ loves you.
You still have time.
Dec 4, 2019 12:48 PM

May 2013
xA-2 said:
Alpha_Tranny said:
First of all I AM the antichrist.

You still have time.

We all know it would be funnier and more ironic if I went to hell.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 12:56 PM

Feb 2019
I see nothing wrong with any type of usage of weed, but then again, I'm dutch. Just don't eat those muffins if you ever go to Amsterdam, that shit not even gets you high.
Dec 4, 2019 12:58 PM

Mar 2018
Cigarettes ought to be outlawed as well for inhaling smoke is rather healthy.

Edit: To certain someone. I've seen people who crave fights but good lord you disgust me with your "baiting".
LuchseDec 4, 2019 3:05 PM

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Dec 4, 2019 12:58 PM

Feb 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
xA-2 said:

You still have time.

Don't say that, you have God's forgiveness. Stop following lust and evil. Remember that someone in heaven will always love you no matter what.
Dec 4, 2019 1:04 PM

May 2013
xA-2 said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Don't say that, you have God's forgiveness. Stop following lust and evil. Remember that someone in heaven will always love you no matter what.

I'm not sure people can love me how I want them to in heaven.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 1:14 PM

Jul 2015
yes, legalization is good and had nothing but positive effects wherever it's been done.

The only redeeming facet of this topic is that it quickly lets you identify right-wing nutters who would rather keep shitting on the poor and minorities than take one good look at reality and support a good cause.
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Dec 4, 2019 1:16 PM

Mar 2011
I think its good and bad. Good cause the laws itself criminalizes those that use less now in one way, but bad cause the laws also criminalize it a different way (taxes/fees). This produces effects that may harm overall.

My point: The Law now creates a legal business around the production and consumption of it that has enabled larger investors to drive out longterm farms (taxed/fee out). The legal fees created from the law also pushed down the quality including the product itself to underground and less reputable sources (more pesticide used in weed now). It also encourages copycats to create and distribute those lesser quality into markets where its illegal (vaping carts in other states sickening people).

While people enjoying their stuff is good--the law allowing it has pushed out the people it claimed at first to help, pushed the product to darker markets, raised prices encouraging production for less quality stuff, and aided in harming the image of mj in other states cause cheap distributors are giving bogus stuff cause they're trying to benefit from the legal market.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Dec 4, 2019 1:20 PM

May 2013
Silverstorm said:
I think its good and bad. Good cause the laws itself criminalizes those that use less now in one way, but bad cause the laws also criminalize it a different way (taxes/fees). This produces effects that may harm overall.

My point: The Law now creates a legal business around the production and consumption of it that has enabled larger investors to drive out longterm farms (taxed/fee out). The legal fees created from the law also pushed down the quality including the product itself to underground and less reputable sources (more pesticide used in weed now). It also encourages copycats to create and distribute those lesser quality into markets where its illegal (vaping carts in other states sickening people).

While people enjoying their stuff is good--the law allowing it has pushed out the people it claimed at first to help, pushed the product to darker markets, raised prices encouraging production for less quality stuff, and aided in harming the image of mj in other states cause cheap distributors are giving bogus stuff cause they're trying to benefit from the legal market.

That is a shame that the legalization of marijuana has allowed for stuff like that to happen. I personally worry about the pesticides in the farming process.

We can't have good things without paying I guess T,T

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 1:51 PM

Mar 2011
Alpha_Tranny said:
Silverstorm said:

That is a shame that the legalization of marijuana has allowed for stuff like that to happen. I personally worry about the pesticides in the farming process.

I think if the right people were allowed to have input in the crafting of the law (not only politicians who aren't on the ground to see the effects), it would not be the way it is in California. The state had a decent law before the legalization one which didn't let these things happen so widespread.
Dec 4, 2019 1:59 PM

May 2013
Silverstorm said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I think if the right people were allowed to have input in the crafting of the law (not only politicians who aren't on the ground to see the effects), it would not be the way it is in California. The state had a decent law before the legalization one which didn't let these things happen so widespread.

Yeah, our law seems to be almost just as bad as it was before. To get any good weed legally you need to have a recommendation anyway so the purpose is kinda defeated atleast on the recreational front.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2019
I support a man's right to do with his body that he pleases — including putting whatever substances he might desire in it.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Dec 4, 2019 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
its bad for psychosis that i have but im watching the clinical trials of micro-dosing psychedelics like magic mushrooms though
Dec 4, 2019 2:51 PM

May 2019
Make magic shrooms legal too while we're at it. Though you can already get spores legally so.

Anyway, I tend to default on letting people do as they wish unless there's a really good reason against it. Something with extremely negative effects that can get you addicted quick like heroine shouldn't be for sale at a nearby liquor store.

I do like the idea of injection sites for the addicted though. Just so we cut into the profits of thugs. Better to get it from us than them. In general cutting into the profits of thugs is a good thing.

The whole "gateway drug" argument doesn't seem to have a solid basis behind it. They just did a statistical analysis that people who did illegal drugs also tended to do weed. I imagine we'd be concluding that we can't legalize alcohol again because it's a "gateway drug" during prohibition by that exact same reasoning. Once weed is legal and normalized as something you just get at a store, the gateway drug thing won't be an issue.

Silverstorm said:

I can understand how taxes create a barrier, but what legal fees are you talking about? Out of legitimate curiosity.
Dec 4, 2019 2:55 PM

Nov 2013
I'm not a fan of promoting the use of these sorts of hedonistic substances, but I don't see good reason to keep it illegal, and should at least be decriminalized, as putting people in jail for such a thing is ridiculous.
I also hate the smell, so that will be annoying.

I can see you

Dec 4, 2019 2:57 PM

Jun 2019
I have mixed thoughts on marijuana. I don't really support its legalization, but I don't think people should be sent to the slammer for using it.

If it's made legal I think only people older than 25 should be able to use it. I feel the same about marijuana as I do about alcohol and tobacco. I don't support the use of any of them.
Dec 4, 2019 3:07 PM

Mar 2011
Freshell said:

I can understand how taxes create a barrier, but what legal fees are you talking about? Out of legitimate curiosity.
There are permit fees which can stack up against those on the cultivation side, as well as testing fees. I don't see a problem with the latter as much.

A quick run by run, timewise of my example

Dec 4, 2019 3:42 PM

May 2019
Silverstorm said:
Freshell said:

There are permit fees which can stack up against those on the cultivation side, as well as testing fees. I don't see a problem with the latter as much.

A quick run by run, timewise of my example

Middle link didn't work for me but I found it.
Anyway, thanks me man. The guy who had to rent out the 25k a month space is the most egregious thing.
Dec 4, 2019 4:09 PM

May 2013
orario said:
Despite being illegal, it does not stop anyone from using it.

I say legalize it. This way you can ensure that at least people are getting quality products not some overpriced shit grown in a god-forsaken basement.

Dank basements produces dank weed.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 4:14 PM

Dec 2014
I'm for the legalization of ALL drugs, not just this harmless one.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Dec 4, 2019 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah why not. I mean, I don't like the idea, but fun thing is it's not nearly as dangerous as legal drugs and many people already smoked weed in their life and are still able to live normally. I don't even know... dealing is illegal, but consuming isn't. Also you couldn't set up your morals on the law.
I think more drugs should be legal, since they are illegally stretched with life threatening substances. Legal drugs are at least clean.
Dec 4, 2019 4:37 PM

Mar 2008
It should be more widespread legal but I think the public needs better informed and it needs to not be so corpratized. I also think kratam needs to be kept legal where it is and go back to being legal. I also think psychedelics such as psylocibi mushrooms, salvia divinorum, peyote, LSA, DMT and LSD should be legal. Ibogaine should also be legal under medical supervision. Heroine should be decriminalized where addicts can use it under medical supervision.

SadMadoka said:

There is a Bolivian drink that came out a few years ago called Coca Colla that has cocaine in it lol
Dec 4, 2019 4:39 PM

Jan 2018
I really wish it would become legal in all 50 states, where I live (GA) it's decriminalized so if it's under a OZ it's like a 75$ ticket and yes I do partake in such devils lettuce.
Dec 4, 2019 4:51 PM

May 2013
@traed I agree with the psychedelics. Those are my jam so easier access would be pretty great. Also you didn't mention Mescaline which is a pretty dope psychedelic.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 4:52 PM

Aug 2018
@ all the people talking about every drug should be legal, I have to raise the question:
Why?
So many of these drugs have addictive effects and cause harm NOT JUST to yourself but to others. For some people it may not have an addictive effect, but others they get hooked the moment they try it and will literally do anything for the next hit. It's disgusting and it's like you guys have never seen junkies in the street. These drugs don't just affect the person, it affects their families, their friends, everyone around them. Many drugs people have, they aren't themselves, do you think they should be able to take some heroin or coke and be on the streets? That's a terrifying concept to think about.
But yeah, yay for everyone having access to weed/heroin/cocaine etc and having the narrow minded mentality that it only affects the user that takes it. Dumbasses.

As for weed, I don't see a reason it should be legalised outside of medical reasons. A lot of people do get addicted on the product and it has some negative effects on the people that take it, both physical (anything you smoke is bound to not be beneficial to your lungs) and emotionally as it's an enhancer. If you're feeling sad, it will only make it worse. At the very least it shouldn't be legalised for minors because of the greater risk of physical harm (brain problems!)
Dec 4, 2019 4:59 PM

Mar 2008
Alpha_Tranny said:
@traed I agree with the psychedelics. Those are my jam so easier access would be pretty great. Also you didn't mention Mescaline which is a pretty dope psychedelic.

Mescaline is the active component of peyote which I did mention.
Dec 4, 2019 5:16 PM

Aug 2014
traed said:
There is a Bolivian drink that came out a few years ago called Coca Colla that has cocaine in it lol

The original Coca-Cola (along with so many other products back in the day) had cocaine in it too.
Dec 4, 2019 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
foxize said:
@ all the people talking about every drug should be legal, I have to raise the question:
Why?
So many of these drugs have addictive effects and cause harm NOT JUST to yourself but to others. For some people it may not have an addictive effect, but others they get hooked the moment they try it and will literally do anything for the next hit. It's disgusting and it's like you guys have never seen junkies in the street. These drugs don't just affect the person, it affects their families, their friends, everyone around them. Many drugs people have, they aren't themselves, do you think they should be able to take some heroin or coke and be on the streets? That's a terrifying concept to think about.
But yeah, yay for everyone having access to weed/heroin/cocaine etc and having the narrow minded mentality that it only affects the user that takes it. Dumbasses.

As for weed, I don't see a reason it should be legalised outside of medical reasons. A lot of people do get addicted on the product and it has some negative effects on the people that take it, both physical (anything you smoke is bound to not be beneficial to your lungs) and emotionally as it's an enhancer. If you're feeling sad, it will only make it worse. At the very least it shouldn't be legalised for minors because of the greater risk of physical harm (brain problems!)

The problem is: everything could have addactive effects, not just drugs and not just substances like food. Video games and other activities like watching anime or doing sports too, because it's mainly depressed and lonely people, who become addicted. They are looking for bonds and endorphines and find substances and activities that make them feel happy for a very short time. When they wake up from their endorphine peak they get more depressed, because life didn't get better. So they wanting to get back to a state of happiness.

The long war on drugs made everything much worse since people get punishment instead of help and they find illegal drugs on the black market that even have heavy metals etc washing up to their blood or into their lungs.
With illegal drugs people get into the crime scene too and forced prostitution makes the prostitutes addicted to drugs and then they can't leave and have to earn money, because they won't get drugs anymore then.

This is a quite superficial overview on it, because it's only longer than 5 minutes, but the core is true and the rat experiment: I already learned about that in a psychology course, it was very interesting to learn. The lonely rats kill themselves with heroin water, but the rats that are able to socialize are never addicted to it.
Dec 4, 2019 5:41 PM

Oct 2017
I smoked pot super heavily for a good 10 years (and did various other drugs at times) from about 17 to 27, with the odd break. I then quite weed (in addition to tobacco and alcohol, plus I lost a bunch of weight and got fit).

I've known all sorts of people. I know a guy who completed a degree in computer science while high 24/7 and now runs a successful business. I know a guy who dropped out of uni doing the same. I myself completed a physics degree where I was high for almost the entire first and second year. I did poorly, but I know people who did really well smoking about as much. I've met all kinds of drug dealers and had run-ins with the police.

So I've seen and experienced a lot.

End of the day, the only consistent downside of marijuana, that applies to everyone, is the cost. The majority of people that claim marijuana is responsible for problems in their life would have those exact same problems without marijuana. It's an excuse. It's laughable how many rich fathers blame pot for their poor parenting as if the kid would have turned out differently if it wasn't for the evil drugs.

Personally, I quit for a combination of health (both physical and mental) reasons, in addition to the money savings.

You think alcohol and gambling and porn and anything else which could potentially be addictive should be banned? Is it worth the loss of freedom and the reduction in quality of life for the many people who would enjoy those things without a problem, just to protect a few people when we could teach them personal responsibility and educate them on the risks instead?

And man the most infuriating argument is that pot makes people stupid. Yeah, maybe. While they're high. And so what? Intelligence isn't the be all and end all of human value. I'd much rather meet a stoned person in a dark alley than a drunk person.

And of the people I still hang out with, the stoners are the nicest. The drinkers tend to be assholes.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Dec 4, 2019 5:53 PM

May 2013
YossaRedMage said:
I smoked pot super heavily for a good 10 years (and did various other drugs at times) from about 17 to 27, with the odd break. I then quite weed (in addition to tobacco and alcohol, plus I lost a bunch of weight and got fit).

I've known all sorts of people. I know a guy who completed a degree in computer science while high 24/7 and now runs a successful business. I know a guy who dropped out of uni doing the same. I myself completed a physics degree where I was high for almost the entire first and second year. I did poorly, but I know people who did really well smoking about as much. I've met all kinds of drug dealers and had run-ins with the police.

So I've seen and experienced a lot.

End of the day, the only consistent downside of marijuana, that applies to everyone, is the cost. The majority of people that claim marijuana is responsible for problems in their life would have those exact same problems without marijuana. It's an excuse. It's laughable how many rich fathers blame pot for their poor parenting as if the kid would have turned out differently if it wasn't for the evil drugs.

Personally, I quit for a combination of health (both physical and mental) reasons, in addition to the money savings.

You think alcohol and gambling and porn and anything else which could potentially be addictive should be banned? Is it worth the loss of freedom and the reduction in quality of life for the many people who would enjoy those things without a problem, just to protect a few people when we could teach them personal responsibility and educate them on the risks instead?

And man the most infuriating argument is that pot makes people stupid. Yeah, maybe. While they're high. And so what? Intelligence isn't the be all and end all of human value. I'd much rather meet a stoned person in a dark alley than a drunk person.

And of the people I still hang out with, the stoners are the nicest. The drinkers tend to be assholes.

One thing that resonated in your post with me was the claim people make that "pot makes you stupid"

I can speak from personal experience when I say anti depressants and other legal prescriptions have done me more brain damage than pot ever will.

It's a shame that I even see stoners who act like they will always be dumb because of pot.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 6:13 PM

Jan 2009
@Maneki-Mew

that Kursegazt video is taken down by them on their channel already for being misinformation here is there explanation

so yes there is truth to the saying drugs can be addictive i mean opioids epidemic shows that too so better make all drugs undergo clinical trials for now or maybe let them become for medical purposes only and not all recreational
Dec 4, 2019 6:24 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
@Maneki-Mew

that Kursegazt video is taken down by them on their channel already for being misinformation here is there explanation

so yes there is truth to the saying drugs can be addictive i mean opioids epidemic shows that too so better make all drugs undergo clinical trials for now or maybe let them become for medical purposes only and not all recreational

Well okay, thanks.
It remains still the fact that addiction is based on many psychological factors too and marijuana is one of the least dangerous drugs out there. I mean, compared to others.
Personally I couldn't care, because I tried it and didn't like it, but at least it's useful for medicine.
Many governments are mainly made of old people that are behind the times for 10, 20 years. While some countries legalize it completely, others are like: should we even use it as a medicine?
Dec 4, 2019 6:31 PM

May 2019
foxize said:

I actually like a good dose of edibles when I'm stressed. Clears my head for a while. Works as a good reset button. But that's me. I've never had a bad trip on weed. Only do it once a month or so btw.
That said, even if it's only medicinal, I can still say I have sleeping problems. 😎 And I do. So have at it broski.
Dec 4, 2019 6:43 PM

Oct 2017
Alpha_Tranny said:
It's a shame that I even see stoners who act like they will always be dumb because of pot.

Socially induced self-loathing, in all it's forms, really is one of the ugliest aspects of the human condition. Seen it a bunch in all sorts of people. Hard to avoid though. We're all sensitive to social judgment unfortunately. I can't watch an anime with a cute petite girl nowadays without that little voice in the back of my head reminding me the truly horrible things people think of me for enjoying it... The social judgment that came with being a stoner pales in comparison.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Dec 4, 2019 6:58 PM

Dec 2016
Please don't legalize it wholesale until we get self driving cars for everyone. I already have to take mini bottles of vodka with me when I drive to just take the edge off when I get behind p-noid stoners doing 22 mph in a 55mph stretch.
Dec 4, 2019 7:00 PM

May 2013
Soverign said:
Please don't legalize it wholesale until we get self driving cars for everyone. I already have to take mini bottles of vodka with me when I drive to just take the edge off when I get behind p-noid stoners doing 22 mph in a 55mph stretch.

Reminds me of a quote from one of my teachers.

"A drunk driver will drive through a stop sign while a stoner will wait for it to turn green"

That's what you experience reminds me of.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 7:06 PM

Dec 2016
Alpha_Tranny said:
Soverign said:

"A drunk driver will drive through a stop sign while a stoner will wait for it to turn green"

I highly suspect my chauffeur partakes of the cannabis himself after long trips because I got hammered and told him I would fire his ass if he didn't perform a PIT maneuver on that raggedy ass stoner Honda Civic.

Take that you Willie Nelson lookin motherfucker!
Dec 4, 2019 7:08 PM

May 2013
Soverign said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

I highly suspect my chauffeur partakes of the cannabis himself after long trips because I got hammered and told him I would fire his ass if he didn't perform a PIT maneuver on that raggedy ass stoner Honda Civic.

Take that you Willie Nelson lookin motherfucker!

Well he better be waiting in unemployment if he didn't do it.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 7:17 PM
Jul 2014
This might sound odd, but I think a lot of drugs should be legal. We live in the 21st century, I'm pretty sure the majority knows drugs are bad and if you overdose on them then it's natural selection. Marijuana has done a lot to help in the medical field, I don't see why not.
Dec 4, 2019 7:21 PM

Nov 2017
yeah, i live in a jurisdiction where its legal for recreational uses and its really nice that i can smoke a joint and feel like im on cloud 9, especially since i dont like getting drunk so weed is the only viable alternative to that.

however people need to be better educated. and some of that synthetic shit should be illegal. i honestly do not understand how stuff like K2 is enjoyable for some people.
Dec 4, 2019 7:38 PM

Mar 2008
@foxize
I've only mentioned for certain drugs not all but anyway....Not sure where to even start. For one thing many drugs are naturally occuring and to make them illegal means having to make entire species go extinct and it just isn't realistic to try to stop. For another some drugs our own bodies synthesize such as DMT. This if enforced to full extreme extent of law means living is against the law. It's odd you didn't even bother mentioning all the legal drugs that are known to be dangerous if misused or even used correctly but there is some I am sure you didn't even think of like paracematol (acetaminophen) which leads to a great number of deaths. When safer drugs are made legal the more unsafe drugs are less likely to be used. Also drugs being outlawed is what spurred all these research chemical drugs that are way less studied and thus potentially more dangerous. Do you realize that even prescription medcations effect people not on them because they wind up in the sewer systems and show up in drinking water if not processed enough? Also there is so much bloodshed over the war on drugs. It's also a lot of money that should instead go to healthcare, welfare and rehab centres which would help people much more than banning all drugs.
Dec 4, 2019 7:46 PM

May 2013
carseatheadrest said:
yeah, i live in a jurisdiction where its legal for recreational uses and its really nice that i can smoke a joint and feel like im on cloud 9, especially since i dont like getting drunk so weed is the only viable alternative to that.

however people need to be better educated. and some of that synthetic shit should be illegal. i honestly do not understand how stuff like K2 is enjoyable for some people.

Yeah legit almost died smoking spice. Weird experimental drugs not made for human consumption.

YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE
Dec 4, 2019 7:54 PM
Feb 2017
orario said:
Despite murder being illegal, it does not stop anyone from using it.

*cough*

Meh, not a fan of drugs at all so no. Then again, who's stopping people from putting healthy things in their bodies.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 46 minutes ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
4 minutes ago

» What Are Your Thoughts On The Owl House?

Enderobot - 12 minutes ago

0 by Enderobot »»
12 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 9 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
34 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 7 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.