Forum Settings
Forums

What does your avatar/signature mean to convey for you?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2019 10:30 AM

Dec 2014
My signature is that of the Canadienne Cattle, and it represents my loyalty and eternal love for my home country, Canada.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all of us command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Dec 5, 2019 10:35 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
My forum set used to be Run which was more because of how much I love the character, but the more toxic and impatient my posts became the more I wanted to switch to a character that I felt conveyed that and represented that better, given that I don't have any intent to change that and want to play into it more. Seryuu is a far better option for that, so this is more meant to represent how I see myself, just with the bonus of it being a cute anime character and one of my favorites.

It actually does make posting less miserable, in a way. I'm certainly more comfortable in my skin now.

Dec 6, 2019 3:53 AM

Oct 2018
Keiju said:
if my avatar represented me in any way, id be in jail
Do the hustle

*As for me, I'm as deadpan as Hayasaka when posing in pictures
~Spiritual Healing~

Dec 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Sep 2019
My avatar is sailor moon giving a side eye. She and I are literally the same personality wise. The side eye is just how I appear to about everyone who doesnt know me persobally. The one on my profile is me with my close friends c:
Dec 6, 2019 7:17 PM

Apr 2018
Someone I talked to in a discord for Shinobi Life (Naruto game used to have a huge population) made it for me. My avatar in game actually looked just like it. Had the mask, black mid length hair, left eye was byakugan right eye was rinnegan, and even the little horns were drawn. Had the bone clan (forgot the name of them) spikes coming out of my back in game too. Just the artstyle and how every single detail was made nicely for free really stuck with me.. love everything about it, and it's been my avatar on plenty of sites ever since.
Dec 8, 2019 7:00 PM
Jul 2018
Nubiellee said:
I just like Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion damnit.

Lol that is perfectly fine! I'm like that too online in other places. I just use a character I like and that's it. Profile complete.

konkelo said:
Just thought it looks neat. Same goes to profile pic, so I guess both can represent me as a person.

I feel like you should further explain this one. I looked at both pics and can't make any sense out of it. I need more information.

Fauxgrandma said:
It represents the fact that I am basic and don't know what to use for profile pics or avatars
and I want to find something that represents me as human but I never do

Your posts still really stand out. Just from your name and what you say. I'm sure you'll find something eventually. You are probably just a perfectionist.

Manaban said:
My forum set used to be Run which was more because of how much I love the character, but the more toxic and impatient my posts became the more I wanted to switch to a character that I felt conveyed that and represented that better, given that I don't have any intent to change that and want to play into it more. Seryuu is a far better option for that, so this is more meant to represent how I see myself, just with the bonus of it being a cute anime character and one of my favorites.

It actually does make posting less miserable, in a way. I'm certainly more comfortable in my skin now.

Tell me more about how you used to be and how you've changed. And let's see the old set you had too.

LilPinkKay said:
My avatar is sailor moon giving a side eye. She and I are literally the same personality wise. The side eye is just how I appear to about everyone who doesnt know me persobally. The one on my profile is me with my close friends c:

Very nice representation! I like what you did there.

L0ST_D0GGY said:
Someone I talked to in a discord for Shinobi Life (Naruto game used to have a huge population) made it for me. My avatar in game actually looked just like it. Had the mask, black mid length hair, left eye was byakugan right eye was rinnegan, and even the little horns were drawn. Had the bone clan (forgot the name of them) spikes coming out of my back in game too. Just the artstyle and how every single detail was made nicely for free really stuck with me.. love everything about it, and it's been my avatar on plenty of sites ever since.

It feels good when you get something that fits so well that you can take it with you to different communities.
Dec 8, 2019 7:08 PM

Dec 2015
My avatar mostly show my fav character (as we speak about MAL not other public accounts which I have)
My signature is a random thing which I show about myself from past.

The meaning of who I am as a person is my description on profile.
The meaning of what I desire is in actions which I do in real life.
Dec 9, 2019 1:07 PM

May 2019
Neither option actually, that cute neko-miko with the different eye colors represents how I'm more interested in spirituality, extraordinaire and different things and prefer calmness + solitude over people and socializing. It usually takes a little until I've decided on an avatar to use online as I don't enjoy picking something random but instead a picture I can relate with.

Signature's a sprite of a fake-evolution for Scorbunny from Pokemon Sword/Shield that I won as a prize in a contest.
Dec 14, 2019 5:47 AM

Apr 2015
FlowersInTheRain said:
konkelo said:
Just thought it looks neat. Same goes to profile pic, so I guess both can represent me as a person.

I feel like you should further explain this one. I looked at both pics and can't make any sense out of it. I need more information.

Forum pic is from anime ova Eguchi Hisashi no Nantoka Naru Desho!, it has short moment of copying 70's cheap b-rate zombie films. I happen to like those films and thought that animated reference looked nice.

Profile pic is combination of two popular comics from my home country, Moomin comics and Kake comics. That parody fits my humor, but I also like it as an art piece and its implication. Take it as an inside joke.

Or maybe I'm into zombies and BDSM. I admit few yaoi zombie mangas I have read are good read and that one zombie eroge was well made game.
Dec 15, 2019 6:55 AM

May 2016
My forum sets are usually random ideas about how cool it'd be to merge my interests and it surprises me every time on how it works out to my own expectations β™‘

Dec 15, 2019 12:56 PM

Jun 2016
It represents the fact that I like the Yakuza series.
Also Kiryu rocks that burgundy shirt like a fucking champion.
Aug 30, 2020 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
"She's probably hoping for an unrealistically romantic "boy-meets-girl" encounter!" -Hidenori

Pretty much represents me a a person, at least when it comes to how I behave outwardly (first time encounters and talking to strangers in real life). Her facial expression on my profile pic is how I look like 90% of the time. I'm also super clumsy, almost never talks and has a hard time telling my intentions, daydreams a lot.. oh, and we share the same MBTI.

Aug 30, 2020 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
My avatar represents the following:
1) I love Joker Game;
2) Especially ep.7;
3) Especially Amari and Emma;
4) Single dads - banzai!

As for my signature - it just speaks for itself. Whoever disagrees was brainwashed by Valar propaganda. Uh-huh!
Aug 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Sep 2015
My forum avatar? It's just miku because I like miku lmao. Doesn't mean anything to me other than that.
Aug 30, 2020 1:47 PM

Jun 2007
"Read my shitty blog so I feel vindicated for writing it all the time even though like 2 people read it."
Aug 30, 2020 1:54 PM

Feb 2020
I always wanted to be a chad ogre like shrek

IT'S NEVER OGRE
Aug 30, 2020 2:26 PM
Oct 2018
I actually really tried to find something that would somewhat accurately describe my general mood but I just couldn't. The signature doesn't really mean anything significant to me either but I just leave it there for some reason.
--
Aug 30, 2020 2:38 PM

May 2016
"It represents what I desire."

Lesbian incest from my favorite game.
Aug 30, 2020 3:39 PM

Jan 2020
Mine more or less represents the minimalism and emptiness i desire in certain things.

𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘳π˜₯𝘒𝘺, 𝘣𝘦𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 π™™π™žπ™›π™›π™šπ™§π™šπ™£π™© π™₯π™šπ™§π™¨π™€π™£ 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘯 - π˜“π˜¦π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘴 𝘊𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭

Aug 30, 2020 6:12 PM
Aug 2018
My profile pic is how I think I act in my posts, just very smug about everything I say I guess. My signature is just what I think the peak of humanity looks like.

Aug 30, 2020 6:44 PM

Feb 2015
Konradikon said:
I just liked Aqua's reaction which sometimes is appropriate on topics with a well-fitting title when seen in the Recent Posts.

The signature was intended not only to pair it with my current avatar which has been so for a long time now, but even after over 2 years I haven't got my hands again on Photoshop to make signatures, I still got it. I just missed doing forum signatures as it always seems like a challenge on how to make it interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It took me a while to figure out what I said on the second part of my post, but I was referring to this signature I made after taking a long break in 2017:

Might revise it in the future with a better font, since it's a bit too crisp.
Aug 30, 2020 7:14 PM

Dec 2019
I dont really know, but Pecorine (Avatar) is my waifu and i like Hatsune Miku (Signature) ^^
Aug 30, 2020 7:57 PM

Jun 2008
That I have a great admiration for Momo.

You kids like to use the word "Waifu".

That's what she is and more....literally the greatest character I've come to admire in all my anime watching craze.

I've fap to her more times than any real or fictional person....I consider her character trait and design perfect.
Aug 30, 2020 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
I like this avatar because it looks like me as an anime person. My profile picture is just one that I find pretty, and I like that character and anime.
Aug 30, 2020 10:22 PM

Jul 2020
idk I like pop'n music, I like Eva
Cruel angel's thesis got licensed in Pop'n so I took the character from that, made it my forum set

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Aug 31, 2020 2:32 AM

Dec 2018
It means that I can't fruitlessly spend my time on making some banners/signatures and that it shows almost anything written on a signature is either some deep-ass-thrusting Nietzsche quotes, or a dexterously crafted piece of art that makes me feel kinda bad for them, or just something unfunny. Of course, in unlikely events, there will be something triumphantly satirical.

Tldr; I have and most probably will not have anything to say.
. . .
Aug 31, 2020 2:38 AM
Jun 2020
Grimer's my favorite pokemon....that's it, that the only reason
Aug 31, 2020 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
Both my avatar and signature are telling you to read Chainsaw Man.

Do it.
Aug 31, 2020 8:32 AM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
I dunno, I guess it's just some images/GIFs from an anime I really like.

But also, it's like an advertising device to find other Patalliro fans because there are so few people who've even seen it on MAL that I guess I hope that people will see my signature/avatar, know that I'm a fan of the show and come chat about it with my on my profile, be friends etc.

...and it's worked. I've since met like three people on here who also like Patalliro as a result.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Aug 31, 2020 9:01 AM
Feb 2017
I blocked signatures, I sometimes forget they are even a feature on this site. I don’t want to see any of you guy’s weird signatures.
Aug 31, 2020 9:14 AM

Sep 2015
My forum avatar and my profile picture are both from some of my favorite manga/ anime. I just tried to pick pics that I think look good, of characters I like.

My signature is a random word I heard in a song. I was always unsure of what I should put down there.
can dis sig fit
Sep 10, 2020 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
Actually I did choose my icon because this character looks a lot like me, making the same expression I often do.
Sep 10, 2020 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
I relate a lot with this song, and the girl looks hot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za8FiI0WH5g

The signature is just some edgy bullshit.
removed-userSep 10, 2020 7:12 PM
Sep 10, 2020 8:46 PM

Aug 2018
It represents that I like cute girls i guess lol

Sep 10, 2020 9:13 PM
Sep 2019
Umm none of the above choices on the poll. I just chose a random catchy name that could be interpreted in many different & creative ways...then found a gif that does what the name suggests.

The forum avatar doesn't really represent "me" IRL or some kinda persona. I do kinda role play the Rice theme a bit for shits and giggles, but it doesn't mean anything on a deeper level.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» how dark is your personality? ( 1 2 )

GrimAtrament - Mar 27, 2018

74 by traed »»
15 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 5 hours ago

13 by DesuMaiden »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

22 by DesuMaiden »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you like to be a sugar baby?

Ejrodiew - Apr 10

18 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 3 hours ago

6 by DesuMaiden »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.