Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 3, 11:57 AM

when did he last actually played a game? i'm not saying that minecraft and terraria aren't games but its (imo) used for memes and shit. i ain't one of thosse "i miss the old pewdiepie" cause his content is still pretty decent but can't he play more games instead of meme reviews and other series?

Dec 3, 2:22 PM

He literally played that new Until Dawn esc game not too long ago lol
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Dec 3, 2:35 PM
Litmus Test

I kinda lost track of him after he payed those two Indian guys to say "Hitler did nothing wrong."

Esquirtit said:
Rei is the most boring, fish-faced, nude
blue haired anxiety induced piece of slutty
whorish daddy issue fucking EVA deepthroating
LCL crackwhore

Dec 3, 2:36 PM

He plays something almost atleast every week

Dec 3, 4:20 PM

There are games he says he plays but he rather just play them and enjoy himself rather than playing a game for content. Games like Minecraft are different since his community get really involved in the memes and shit surrounding it.

Dec 4, 5:47 AM

Short_Circut said:
He literally played that new Until Dawn esc game not too long ago lol
man of medan? that was months ago but im pretty much overreacting lol

Dec 4, 5:48 AM

papsoshea said:
There are games he says he plays but he rather just play them and enjoy himself rather than playing a game for content. Games like Minecraft are different since his community get really involved in the memes and shit surrounding it.
i respect that but i kinda miss his gaming reactions and shiet

Dec 4, 5:57 AM

pewdiepie sucked before he was a cringey edgelord, i unsubbed from him when i was still a teenager cuz his lets plays were lame

& i leave behind, this hurricane of effin lies
so you've gone insane? that's fun

Dec 4, 6:53 AM

igotthatweedcard said:
papsoshea said:
i respect that but i kinda miss his gaming reactions and shiet

You can blame youtube algorithm. Youtube is his job and he needs content for views. Meme reviews are easy to edit and shoot daily. For his old reaction vids I guess he's grown out of it. He still plays some horror games every now and then.

Dec 5, 4:56 AM

Last time I've heard about him he apparently rage quitted Prey when he was live on twitch. lol

Dec 5, 5:37 AM

NexivSelecaf said:
I kinda lost track of him after he payed those two Indian guys to say "Hitler did nothing wrong."

Based. I'm gonna subscribe to him to support him.

Dec 5, 9:07 AM

NexivSelecaf said:
Huh no he didn't...? He just paid them to say ''DEATH TO ALL JEWS''

Dec 6, 3:13 AM

Nubiellee said:
Last time I've heard about him he apparently rage quitted Prey when he was live on twitch. lol
would love to see him play death stranding tho. I rage quitted because of walking. WALKING.

Dec 6, 3:59 AM

The last time I properly saw Pewdiepie was on 4chan where people kept talking something about him cancelling his donation for a Jews supporting organization, and wears some cross shit implying Nazis or something like that. Clearly fucking stupid baseless statements, well no shit it’s 4chan.

But I know for a fact that he played Terraria just recently, though I don’t watch it.
. . .

Dec 6, 4:04 AM

His gaming videos are literally the only ones I never watch, I'm only occasionally on his channel for the memes.