Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 3, 11:01 AM
I'm 3 episodes in and so far I've not really liked the show. I don't particularly like the humour....the main character is not interesting enough...same for the side characters. So to sum it up...I'm not feeling this show....atleast not the first 3 episodes. So my question is that does it get any better???or is the overall story kind of the same pace as the initial epsiodes??I hate jumping the gun so early on so I'm willing to give it another chance .

Dec 3, 11:26 AM

If you don’t like the humor I’d say drop it. You either love the humor or you don’t.

Dec 3, 1:01 PM
It's a bit like familiar of zero - some people like it others loath it....

The humour and pacing stay the same throughout both series and the OVA's so if after 3 Ep. it's not funny for you then it's not going to get any better.....

This seasons "Overly cautious hero" is in the same vein but the humour is slightly different so you may prefer it to Konosuba as its the goddess that's growing not the OP MC.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is well worth a watch and is fan-service free so far (up to Ep.9) Clara is so funny....

Dec 3, 7:55 PM
penrhos said:
It's a bit like familiar of zero - some people like it others loath it....

The humour and pacing stay the same throughout both series and the OVA's so if after 3 Ep. it's not funny for you then it's not going to get any better.....

This seasons "Overly cautious hero" is in the same vein but the humour is slightly different so you may prefer it to Konosuba as its the goddess that's growing not the OP MC.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is well worth a watch and is fan-service free so far (up to Ep.9) Clara is so funny....

I have really liked "overly cautious hero".....so i might give "mairimashita!Iruma kun" a try.

Dec 3, 10:07 PM
The rest of the show is exactly like the start of it, if you didn't like it I recomend you to dropp it, it doesn't have a "story", it's just a slice of life comedy.