Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 3, 10:42 AM

Story time boys.

I admit to the fact that I have done too much weird shit as a kid. One of the most notable would be as follows:

Back in 3rd grade I knew a kid that was my age, and we were in the same school bus that we used to commute back and forth everyday. Since the bus was based on which region you live, kids of all ages were inside. For the sake of the story, we shall call my colleague ‘Al-Baghdadi’ for partial immunity. Al-Baghdadi was notorious for having a smelly ass. Me and the goons all sat at the back of the bus playing cards and we made it customary to sniff the seat of Al-Baghdadi after he departs to his house. We would call it a bad day if Al-Baghdadi supposedly (and allegedly) shat his pants and we continue to contemplate how his mother would work with his shit-stained underwear. I’ve lost contact with Al-Baghdadi ever since middle-school. Sniff your seat in his memory.

P.S we knew if he did shit or not depending on the intensity of the resultant fumes.

Confess to me your weird experiences, MAL? Cousins don’t count.

Dec 3, 10:50 AM

I think it's very brave to come out about your scat fetish, Yarub. Representation matters.

OT: The weirdest? Does getting makeup done on me by my sister who's 3 years younger than me when I was 10 and acting as her doll count? I mean, every boy with a younger sister does that. Just bro things.

Dec 3, 10:56 AM

Kosmonaut said:
I think it's very brave to come out about your scat fetish, Yarub. Representation matters.

OT: The weirdest? Does getting makeup done on me by my sister who's 3 years younger than me when I was 10 and acting as her doll count? I mean, every boy with a younger sister does that. Just bro things.
If you cared to look at my MAL CV, I've already done 2 scatological thread I think. It shows. And hey, it wasn't only me in this one!

No sir. I have an uncountable number of female siblings and I've never done any of that. I find that quite matriarchal from your younger sister, just saying.

Dec 3, 11:06 AM

I also had coprophilic tastes. Well, actually I still have.

I didn't do such strange things, the strangest thing I did was to do "dirty things" with 2 of my cousins. Outside of jokes, i know that incest is bad. But man, That was beautiful.

Dec 3, 11:07 AM

When I was a kid I would leave glue traps covered in bird seed around the neighborhood.
After finding a bird in a trap I would eat some of their feathers in the hopes that it would give me the power of flight.

Dec 3, 11:12 AM

xA-2 said:
I also had coprophilic tastes. Well, actually I still have.

I didn't do such strange things, the strangest thing I did was to do "dirty things" with 2 of my cousins. Outside of jokes, i know that incest is bad. But man, That was beautiful.
Hey, hey. I don't like shit. I just happens to be a good topic of discussion at times.

And for fucks sake man, I said it in the OP, cousins never count.

Bobby2Hands said:
When I was a kid I would leave glue traps covered in bird seed around the neighborhood.
After finding a bird in a trap I would eat some of their feathers in the hopes that it would give me the power of flight.
If even the first part of this is real, I think you need some help, bruv.

Dec 3, 11:19 AM

Yarub said:
Hey, hey. I don't like shit. I just happens to be a good topic of discussion at times.

sure... sure... that's disgusting, it was just a few moments. *wink*

Dec 3, 11:21 AM

Yarub said:
Bobby2Hands said:
If even the first part of this is real, I think you need some help, bruv.

I'll have you know that I have a therapist and she says trapping birds and eating their feathers is perfectly natural.

Dec 3, 11:27 AM

Yarub said:
Kosmonaut said:

If you cared to look at my MAL CV, I've already done 2 scatological thread I think. It shows. And hey, it wasn't only me in this one!

No sir. I have an uncountable number of female siblings and I've never done any of that. I find that quite matriarchal from your younger sister, just saying.
But she'd hit me if I didn't, because it's a totally normal brother thing to do...

Dec 3, 1:02 PM

Mal banned threads about sex on CD so I don't see this lasting, or it might just squeeze by for op not being entirely explicit.

Anyway, I don't think I should say the weird things I did as a kid, because they are very weird and very sexual, and would definitely get the thread locked, so I will just leave those thoughts there.

I can see you

Dec 3, 1:19 PM

MasterGlyth said:
Mal banned threads about sex on CD so I don't see this lasting, or it might just squeeze by for op not being entirely explicit.

Anyway, I don't think I should say the weird things I did as a kid, because they are very weird and very sexual, and would definitely get the thread locked, so I will just leave those thoughts there.
Look, we know you like to sexualise everything and I've clearly said that this is not sexual. There's no valid reason for this thread to get locked because weird does not correlate to sexual. You just have the same old middle school mentality.

And spit it out pussy. We all have things to be ashamed of.

Dec 3, 4:22 PM
idk nothing too weird I suppose

I just often sneaked out at night to cycle around on my lil kiddie bike :3

used to fight with edgy teenagers cause they were annoying shits
and kid me had the ''tell dad'' power move

had pretend wedding with dude i didn't like cause I wanted the cake
and my sister was an ass and decided I can't eat the cake otherwise ._.'
+pretend divorced him immediately after i got the cake

once decided to die cause I wanted to go to cat heaven because it sounded fun
but then i got bored midway because i thought I'd freeze dead faster
so I was just like meh and went back indoors and i regret it with every cell of my being

went around telling ppl I won't take them to cat heaven with me
cause they are annoying and cats would get annoyed

Dec 3, 6:14 PM

One time I tried to stare at the sun as long as I could, which is probably why my eyesight is so fucked up now

Not so much weird as it is dumb but still worth mentioning.

Dec 3, 6:37 PM
I grew up in an orphanage until i was 12 (no need for pity it was the happiest period of my life) and there were 50 other kids there other than me. The biggest wasn't older than 14.
The point is, when there are so many kids gathered together, it's bound for stupid shit to happen.

1. I was 8 when I jumped from the first floor with nothing but a bedsheet thinking that it would act as a parachute and slow down my descent. I was lucky I didn't break anything. 2 other boys broke their arms.

2. There was one kid a year older than me that had really sweaty feet. And we, all the kids, wore white cotton socks. Every night when we were supposed to throw our dirty laundry in the basket, this kid's white socks were fucking brown from how much sweat, dirt and sand they had. I would always hear the caretakers complaining "Oh my god, how the hell is Lucien getting his socks so dirty all the time??". And I thought it was cool. After that, for a few weeks, I would purposely take off my shoes and get my socks dirty in the sandbox, just to hear them complain about me at night too.

3. We were sleeping in large rooms containing 5-6 beds and, generally, they placed together kids with similar ages. One night, one of the older kids started to laugh at me saying that my parents did "stupid things" and that's how I appeared. I think I was still in 1st grade back then. I didn't know how people were born lmao. I thought that they were just sleeping together and boom, there comes the baby.
I got angry at him for that and we started to shout at each other. Eventually, one of the caretakers heard the ruckus and came to see what happened. I can now remember how the caretaker was struggling not laugh when she heard why I was on the verge of crying. Gosh I was so embarrassed a few years later when I finally learned that people must fuck for babies to appear and I remembered this scene.

4. Some caretakers often asked us to bring them a twig. It was like a competition for us, who could bring the best twig - never realizing that we were the ones to get our ass beaten with that very twig when we were being obnoxious.

5. I was in 2nd grade - I was studying at an institution where all the 12 grades were studying in the same building. Where I live, back then (around 16-17 years ago) almost nobody wore long hair as a man. When I saw one of the guys in highschool with long hair coming to me as I was going to enter the school (that's how it looked) I got scared. I thought it was a drug addict. I started to run back in a panic and didn't look both sides when I crossed the street - moment when I got run over by a car

I think I could list more if I thought longer about it lol. But it's enough, I'll let others share their memories too
Modified by orario, Dec 3, 6:40 PM

Dec 3, 8:26 PM

My friend and I drove around and shouted out the window BECCCKKKYYYY....LOOOK AAAATTT HERRR BUTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Dec 3, 8:46 PM

i had an intense fear of bugs or parasites entering my body or my blood system. all due to watching animal planet that showcased bugs/parasytes that hosted inside human bodies. because of this, i was afraid of sitting down to use the toilet. i would wipe the toilet seat down with toilet paper literally every time i sat down to use the toilet.

lol

i also had this strange inclination to imagine my death in swimming pools. sometimes i would imagine there be a metallic cover over the pool that would prevent me from coming up for air and me drowning. i don’t understand???? the movie final destination probably caused this fantasy.
Modified by p0ckyy, Dec 3, 8:51 PM

Dec 4, 4:37 AM
orario said:

5. I was in 2nd grade - I was studying at an institution where all the 12 grades were studying in the same building. Where I live, back then (around 16-17 years ago) almost nobody wore long hair as a man. When I saw one of the guys in highschool with long hair coming to me as I was going to enter the school (that's how it looked) I got scared. I thought it was a drug addict. I started to run back in a panic and didn't look both sides when I crossed the street - moment when I got run over by a car

You did right.
I wish more people would show such reaction to these dudes
maybe there would be less of them

Dec 4, 1:20 PM

Xerxes126 said:
One time I tried to stare at the sun as long as I could, which is probably why my eyesight is so fucked up now

Happens to the best of use, man. I am also a fallen soldier in that context.

Fauxgrandma said:
orario said:

You did right.
Whoa there major. Watch out for that edge.

Dec 4, 4:30 PM
Fauxgrandma said:
orario said:

You did right.

lol. I don't really care how ppl look like nowadays. I was just a little kid back then and as I said, I hadn't seen any man with long hair until then (besides in the movies). You could say I had had a small cultural shock.

Dec 5, 8:57 AM
Yarub said:
Xerxes126 said:

Happens to the best of use, man. I am also a fallen soldier in that context.

Fauxgrandma said:

You did right.
Whoa there major. Watch out for that edge.

sorry too many ppl in my country think they can pull of the heavy metal dude look
but the truth is that they really can't and most of the time look dumb as heck
they deserve to know when it ain't working

also most dudes with long hair i've met are edgy af anyways so they'd probably just be happy ppl are running away when they enter rooms so win-win

Dec 6, 8:55 AM

Crawling over everything at public. I feel seriously dumb just by remembering that.
I failed at life and so do you

I wanna find happiness in life but there's actually no happiness in real life.

Dec 6, 3:00 PM

This is not really weird, but I undressed my barbie dolls and made them have sex.
"Live to the point of tears."
- Albert Camus

Dec 7, 2:02 AM

Impossible request theres too many to list

Dec 7, 4:15 AM

Play fighting with myself. Pretending i'm spiderman

Dec 7, 5:16 AM

I believed in a thing called "Love" :(

Dec 7, 5:23 AM

Made up stories to tell my sisters about how I went to a magical school regularly. Half way through I almost started believing my own lies.

Dec 7, 4:03 PM

Well as a kid around the ages of 7 to like 9 I watched South Park and Happy tree friends religiously and hooked my younger sisters and friends to happy tree friends, I liked warm water as a child too