Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 2, 2019 6:47 AM
Currently watching HxH after i finish this im probably gunna watch bnha or jojos but i dunno what one to start what one do u reckon i should, help me out

Dec 8, 2019 5:21 PM

This sub-forum is for website suggestions, so you probably won't get any responses. I recommend asking your question here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?board=16 (I would give my opinion, but I haven't see any of these yet.)
A Dementia a day keeps the Alzheimer's away.

Dec 9, 2019 6:46 AM

Haven't watches BNHA but Jojo is more popular so I'd go with that.

do not cower before the [CLASSIFIED]. you shall
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

to attain victory.

Dec 9, 2019 12:53 PM
at the moment i am watching hxh, after this should i watch bnha or JoJos?

Dec 9, 2019 1:33 PM

I’ve never watched JoJo so I’m gonna say BNHA. It also has that getting stronger to protect those you love vibe that Hunter x Hunter has, one wants to be the best hunter and the other wants to be the best hero.

Dec 9, 2019 1:37 PM

Go for Jojo.
Bnha is a totally by-the-books shonen, you can watch pretty much any shonen anime to get the same experience, but there's only one Jojo's.

Dec 9, 2019 8:31 PM
They're different series with different priorities.

Dec 9, 2019 9:05 PM

I’d say MHA since you can catch up to season 4 that’s currently airing. Also since you seem somewhat new to anime it would be good for a newer watcher like you. It’s a story about a someone going from a whiny nobody to the world’s greatest hero. S2 and S3 are super hype. There’s a reason why it’s considered one of the new “Big 3”.

Since you’re a dub watcher, MHA has a really great dub so I’d recommend watching it that way.
Modified by BlakexEkalb, Dec 9, 2019 9:15 PM

Dec 9, 2019 9:31 PM
Event Organizer

I think BNHA, the vibe feel pretty similar to HxH if you are enjoying it

Dec 9, 2019 9:37 PM

My Hero Academia since it seems like you're the type of person to enjoy it and Jojo's first season can be boring and rough to get through for some people. My Hero Academia is entertaining right from the get-go.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Dec 10, 2019 2:46 PM
BlakexEkalb said:
I’d say MHA since you can catch up to season 4 that’s currently airing. Also since you seem somewhat new to anime it would be good for a newer watcher like you. It’s a story about a someone going from a whiny nobody to the world’s greatest hero. S2 and S3 are super hype. There’s a reason why it’s considered one of the new “Big 3”.

Since you’re a dub watcher, MHA has a really great dub so I’d recommend watching it that way.
i dont watch dubs anymore but if the dub is that good is it worth sticking to sub or going w the dub

Dec 10, 2019 3:02 PM

Tomwilde4 said:
BlakexEkalb said:

i dont watch dubs anymore but if the dub is that good is it worth sticking to sub or going w the dub

Both are well done, I just saw that you used to watch dub and recommended it. I also usually watch subs because dubs are usually worse but MHA has a great dub so do whatever you'd like. For me if there is a good dub I'll watch (if I like it). However if you choose sub you'll be missing out on Christopher Sabat as All Might, which he does a stellar job at. The dub is probably also the reason it became mega popular, since both sides of the spectrum can enjoy the show in their native languages.

So yeah try out dubbed, if you don't like it just do a switch.
Modified by BlakexEkalb, Dec 10, 2019 3:11 PM

Dec 10, 2019 8:13 PM
After you're done with HxH, watch JoJo. You'll probably love it because of the excellent worldbuilding present in both anime and because both are adventure/journey focussed.
100x125 pixels? hard to find

Dec 11, 2019 3:35 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Thread moved from Suggestions
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Dec 11, 2019 5:37 AM

ThatRazorGuy said:
Thread moved from Suggestions

He made a similar thread to this one already, might as well lock it since it’s a duplicate.

Dec 11, 2019 9:11 AM
Forum Moderator
Nameless Dreamer

Duplicate threads merged
This is your story now.
This might be the last chance,
for all is fleeting;
'tis naught but a dream.
An unending one.

Dec 11, 2019 10:24 PM

BnH, it has uraraka & toga
Dead

Dec 12, 2019 11:20 AM
Wharf said:
After you're done with HxH, watch JoJo. You'll probably love it because of the excellent worldbuilding present in both anime and because both are adventure/journey focussed.

i dunno what one to start what one do u reckon i should, help me out

Dec 12, 2019 12:58 PM