Forum Settings
Forums

What genre would you like to see in crossover just like Isekai Quartet?

Dec 2, 12:58 AM
For me it's definitely magical girl genre. I would like to see characters from anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Madoka Magica coming together. Which genre would you like to see doing a crossover similar to Isekai?

Dec 2, 1:04 AM

I don't have an answer, but +1 for an original post.
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

Dec 2, 1:50 AM
edgib102 said:
I don't have an answer, but +1 for an original post.

Thanks for your kindness Mr. Visitor

Dec 2, 1:56 AM

Battle shounen. It will help us answer the age old question: Who is greener, Gon or Midoriya?

Dec 2, 2:01 AM
Mystery series, although the thing is said "Crossover" is possible for the "another world" genre alone. Should it happen with anything else, the amount and intensity of CRINGE would cause a catastrophe of unknown proportions.
Re:formed

Dec 2, 2:28 AM

This is kind of a regular thing for Shounen Jump titles, isn't it?

The most cringe inducing crossover that I remember:
Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion vs Neon Genesis Evangelion

The best crossover ever:
The both Lupin III vs. Detective Conan movies.

Dec 2, 2:32 AM

Daniel_Naumov said:
Mystery series, although the thing is said "Crossover" is possible for the "another world" genre alone. Should it happen with anything else, the amount and intensity of CRINGE would cause a catastrophe of unknown proportions.

Based on what you said harem/ecchi would be a good one,just to see the degeneracy unfold.

Dec 2, 3:04 AM
Missaliensan said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

Based on what you said harem/ecchi would be a good one,just to see the degeneracy unfold.

If you want to cause the Second Coming one millennium too early,...
Re:formed

Dec 2, 3:12 AM

I'd love to see an Isekai crossover with Overlord, Youjo Senki, Konosuba and Re:Zero.

Dec 2, 3:15 AM

Is studio Trigger a genre? Because Luluco was sort of a crossover.

Dec 2, 3:29 AM

I would highly appreciate a Shaft Quartet tbh. It would be just too hilarious to see Araragi's reaction when he'll see the kappa mayor or Kou's reaction towards catgirls and vampire lolis. WIth Zetsubou Sensei, Negima and Sangatsu no Lion added it in it would be one of my favourite show.

Dec 2, 3:37 AM
Psychological horror quartet please

Dec 2, 3:45 AM

Madhouse anime quartet would be pretty intresting to watch. So would animes produce by twin engine like Vinlad saga, Dororo & Babylon

Dec 2, 3:45 AM

Anime from studio "CLAMP".
Anime from the "tales of" franchise.
Anime from the "Fate" franchise.

Dec 2, 3:48 AM

Not specifically a genre, but I would like to see a crossover between hxh and one piece, seeing fights between nen users and devil fruit eaters would be amazing
Modified by Steiner1411, Dec 2, 3:52 AM

Dec 2, 3:53 AM

I don't know if there is a name for these kind of shows but I'd love to see crossover between
Bunny Girl
Monogatari and
SNAFU

Dec 2, 3:57 AM

"Ecchi quartet" with HotD, DxD, Prison School and TLR... that would be glorious.

Dec 2, 4:03 AM
zieek said:
Anime from studio "CLAMP".

The anime already exists. Some studio tried it and it's a disappointment called Tsubasa Chronicle. The manga is great though. Would like to see it being re-adapted.

Dec 2, 4:10 AM

zieek said:

Anime from the "Fate" franchise.

Carnival Phantasm and it's better than everything Fate related except for UBW, HF and Zero.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I would like a mix for sports anime. I don't exactly know which ones honestly.

Dec 2, 4:10 AM

Gator said:
"Ecchi quartet" with HotD, DxD, Prison School and TLR... that would be glorious.

Again, degeneracy at its finest form.

Dec 2, 4:11 AM

Missaliensan said:
Gator said:

Again, degeneracy at its finest form.

I agree, the degeneracy of the people losing their shit over a show like this would be glorious.

Dec 2, 4:13 AM
i would like to see a Gundam crossover with all the gundam protagonists with their respective gundams

or a Mecha crossover, just like the Super Robot Wars franchise

Dec 2, 4:15 PM

Vash the Stampede, Spike Spiegel, and Gene Starwind living together in one apartment.

Make it happen, people.

Dec 2, 6:13 PM
Just one huge tournament where all sorts of anime characters battle. The max would be three people per series. Each battle, characters could be fighting in the area of an important fight. For example: Kakashi from Naruto could be fighting Genos from One Punch Man on the street Jotaro and Dio battled on in Stardust Crusaders.
Modified by DuckSauceLord, Dec 2, 6:17 PM

Dec 2, 6:41 PM
Ahmad_o said:
I'd love to see an Isekai crossover with Overlord, Youjo Senki, Konosuba and Re:Zero.

Pff. What a dummy.
That will never happen.

Dec 2, 6:50 PM

Battle shounen, it's been done in games so why not an anime crossover?
Second choice would be mecha. Seeing an all out war between every Gundam as well as mechas from other series like Code Geass would be a literal dream come true for me.

Dec 2, 7:11 PM

DrMoe said:
I would highly appreciate a Shaft Quartet tbh. It would be just too hilarious to see Araragi's reaction when he'll see the kappa mayor or Kou's reaction towards catgirls and vampire lolis. With Zetsubou Sensei, Negima and Sangatsu no Lion added it in it would be one of my favourite show.

This. It would be cool if I saw a scene with Araragi, Itoshiki and the mc from Arakawa Under the Bridge in the same room talking to each other. Then you realize the scene is basically just Hiroshi Kamiya talking to himself.

For my answer, I want an anime version of Crossing Void. It's basically a crossover game of SAO, OreImo, Accel World, Durarara, Mahouka, Shakugan no Shana, Toradora, Spice and Wolf, Black Bullet and The Devil's a Part Timer.
It would actually be awesome if Shana and Taiga meet (Kugimiya fans rejoice), Rentaro and Kirito to see who's the edgiest of the edgiest and Emi, Misaka and Shizuo batshitting each other. If they can, they should add in characters from Baccano as well and it would be glorious.

Make it happen anime industry.

Allow me to teach you something useful:
My Top 20 Japanese Cartoons
Many people say that anime is not a cartoon. But in the end, they're all nothing but drawings on paper.
Elitists when you say you like dubs, modern battle shonen, isekai, overrated waifus and overrated husbandos

Dec 3, 2:36 AM

TheKawaiiToon said:
This. It would be cool if I saw a scene with Araragi, Itoshiki and the mc from Arakawa Under the Bridge in the same room talking to each other. Then you realise the scene is basically just Hiroshi Kamiya talking to himself.

Lmao that would be a funny scene in the studio that I didn't realise, thanks for the laugh x)

Dec 3, 2:46 AM

A crossover between some Slice of Life could be very good to watch.

Dec 3, 3:09 AM

Sports. The more anime of specific sport you've seen the more teams you'll end up rooting for, and who would win if they're all protagonists? Anything can happen.

Dec 3, 3:16 AM

A battle ecchi crossover. Let's say Ikkitousen, Tenjou Tenge, Keijo, Sin Nanatsu no Taizai. Probably Lucifer will increase her harem and the Ikki girls will beat the shit outta dragon boy and the black dude will bang all of the keijo girls.
"Even if there's a wide world and stories
beyond the main focus, I don't think
it's necessary to end with the protagonist having
been involved in everything." - Yagi Norihiro

Houseki no Kuni Club

Dec 3, 4:53 AM

Idols or music, characters will collaborate together to perform!

Dec 3, 6:54 AM

Suzumiya Haruhi x most (school), SoL, romance, comedies.
Let the SOS Brigade mess around in other schools; "help" love detective Fujiwara Chika, look for ESPers in Saiki. K's city, learn about the Puberty Syndrome in Bunny Girl Senpai, meet Kobayashi-san, Master of Dragons...

Dunno, I just want more Haruhi shenanigans.