Forum Settings
Forums

Anime Industry is Over Saturated with trash now days

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Dec 5, 9:29 AM

Psajdak said:
I still can't quite how I was able to even endure through the fist 13 episodes of the first season.

It is impossible for me to see SAO as anything else besides garbage in the worst possible way, without redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I am one of the people with the lowest standards when it comes to anime that I know.

I never put myself through the torture of enduring it. I never watched it. When it aired I had friends talking about it and the internet was going crazy about it. I had just watched Accel world the year prior and it was so bad I couldn't even finish it even though I was like 21 episodes in. I thought "to myself oh man another VR Game Anime that's also based off of a Light Novel, do I really want to try my luck again?" Nope I'm out.

Preachee said:
My fucking lord, look at this awfully, painfully, ideally hazardous thread, filling itself with dumb prejudices, foolish foul words and self-assertions. Thank you OP @Zeroflamez for baiting everyone into this madness of vicious cycle and revealing the true face of these blokes. What a fucking spectacle.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!? *Russel Crow Voice*

Dec 6, 8:38 AM

Psajdak said:

It is impossible for me to see SAO as anything else besides garbage in the worst possible way, without redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I am one of the people with the lowest standards when it comes to anime that I know.

How? It had excellent art, animation and music. Those are redeeming qualities.

Whether those redeeming qualities were enough to overcome the terrible writing is up to the viewer.

Now, if you hated the art, animation and music, then you don't like what I like, so then obviously you must be wrong!

Dec 6, 11:50 PM

Yes a lot of shounen trash!! Heterosexual harems and romance and other boring crap

We should only have CGDCT and Yuri's!! Lesbian kissing in every anime!!,, YEEEES!! And no more males ever again!!! Who needs them? It should only be cute lesbians in anime!! That would be a perfect world!! Free from stupid males and other trash!!

Or we can have some variations and everyone get something they like =P Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,what is one man's trash is another's treasure!

Modified by Yuri-Crusader, Dec 7, 12:01 AM
Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet!

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]