Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2019 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, a recap episode this week.

It details a lot of events from the club's point of view and what they're learning related to rifles as they look back into the past. I'm excited for new stuff next week.
LeknaatNov 1, 2023 12:42 AM
Dec 1, 2019 7:26 AM

Apr 2010
This episode was pretty much a recap and character introduction with some explanation as well.
Pretty much like all the other recaps we had this season, i pretty much lost count with them.

Anyway since the character introductions where ok the episode wasn't a complete waste of time.
FancyjasperDec 1, 2019 4:23 PM
Dec 1, 2019 11:56 AM

Aug 2013
It's good that they introduced all the other characters that the mains will be competing against.

Dec 2, 2019 4:27 PM
Jun 2009
Pro of this episode:
clear explanation of the rules
character introductions with complete information

Con:
As any recap it is optional to watch and does not add much if anything.

I dony´t know... Maybe it is worth to show as gateway for people who may be interested in the show but not sure.

It was ok, though I didn´t expect much
I expected 8th episode, God dammit!!!
Dec 4, 2019 11:43 PM

Jul 2017
A recap now would be good as there's too much characters to follow besides the Chidori main girl squad.

Other than that, it's Episodes 1 thru 7 of recap.
Does not add anything new.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.