Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2019 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A question regarding the movie posters outside the theater. I got "Independence Day 3" (Independence Day, 1996) and "Robotcop" (RoboCop, 1987). But what is "Aeon of Love" a reference too? Another question: is the "remember, recording in theaters is illegal" message a thing that actually appears in Japanese movie theaters? Anyway, I'm glad the teachers were fired for the crimes they committed in the previous chapter. But the uncle, who did more crap to Chii-chan than anyone, got away scot-free, lol. Also, two lines caught my attention: "one year later...I'm a university student now." But in chapter 3's afterword, the mangaka says the teachers are "middle school teachers." So what does this mean?

Note: "The Chii-chan series ends here," says the mangaka in the afterword. So everything else is just extra.
Jan 16, 2021 8:20 AM

Aug 2018
Poor waifu seeing her crush dating another girl, well she's not really into him anyway.

It's nice seeing her getting into college.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Chapter 4.1 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 30, 2019

1 by Apakabar »»
Jan 16, 2021 8:22 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by Apakabar »»
Jan 16, 2021 8:18 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Chapter 2 Discussion

1 by Apakabar »»
Jan 16, 2021 8:15 AM

Poll: » Chii-chan Kaihatsu Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

1 by Apakabar »»
Jan 16, 2021 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.