Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2019 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The graduation ceremony is basically an orgy. Again, Mai made me think of Saber (Fate/stay night). The graduation certificate is Taiyou-sensei's phallus? While I wasn't a fan of the orgy, I didn't mind the teacher's speech after the orgy ended. And lol at the ending (because I think Onizuka also rides a motorcycle at the end of GTO's anime adaptation).

Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised by this volume. The cover gave me the impression it was just going to be a bunch of boring sex scenes, but it ends up doing more than that. I didn't care for chapters 1, 3, and 10, but the rest reminded me of GTO (some chapters more strongly than others). I suspect Takuwan, the mangaka, aimed at making a parody of the aforementioned work, and I'd say he succeeded. He could've named this "Great Teacher Taiyou" if he wanted to (or maybe he legally couldn't and had to go with "H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu" instead). But if anyone read this manga without reading GTO beforehand, you missed out. GTO should be considered required reading for anyone planning to check out this volume. But let's be real, who the heck is going to read a 25 volume long story for the sake of hentai?

Note: I'm guessing chapter 10 refers to the four-panel chapter (the 5 year epilogue) after this one, but the discussion ends here for me.
removed-userNov 30, 2019 6:56 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu Chapter 8 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 30, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2019 6:46 AM

Poll: » H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2019 6:41 AM

Poll: » H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2019 6:36 AM

Poll: » H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2019 6:31 AM

Poll: » H♥Ero: Sei no Kyoushitsu Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Nov 30, 2019 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.