Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 9 Discussion

Dec 3, 8:50 AM

And i dont know how you can use lotr and fgo in one sentence.

do kpop artists get recycled when they died?

Dec 3, 8:57 AM

Swagernator said:
And i dont know how you can use lotr and fgo in one sentence.

Ah, so you're being intentionally dense then.
Modified by astroprogs, Dec 3, 9:28 AM

Dec 3, 12:39 PM

Oooh, I see.
It's one of those arguments.

Again.

I'm off then.

Dec 4, 8:47 AM

Wow they really tryna make people fall for those feet lol.

Not bad episode start of a new journey.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 4, 11:21 AM

i'm sure everyone could tell that that during the camp fire scene, Ishtar wasnt Ishtar but either Rin or Eresh, i couldnt tell but everyone else said it was Eresh, so whats Eresh like personality wise? i dont know her at all besides her appearance, or should i just wait for her to properly appear in the episodes instead of asking?

Dec 4, 12:48 PM

KuroNavi said:
i'm sure everyone could tell that that during the camp fire scene, Ishtar wasnt Ishtar but either Rin or Eresh, i couldnt tell but everyone else said it was Eresh, so whats Eresh like personality wise? i dont know her at all besides her appearance, or should i just wait for her to properly appear in the episodes instead of asking?

Considering that she's a major character for this chapter, I'd say to wait for her proper introduction. It won't take long anyway.

Dec 5, 8:56 AM

LeloTheUnamused said:
KuroNavi said:

Considering that she's a major character for this chapter, I'd say to wait for her proper introduction. It won't take long anyway.

alrighty then, i'll do just that, thanks

Yesterday, 6:03 AM

The cutest Goddess joins the party, this is good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]