Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 35 Discussion

Nov 28, 2019 12:02 AM
SoL Enthusiast

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So they are an official couple now! Took them long enough.
:)

Nov 28, 2019 12:04 AM

So damn beautiful! So, so very beautiful! Robico-sensei totally outdid herself with this amazing manga! I will so miss it!

Such a beautiful confession from Azuma~ And a joyous Yes! from our Nozomin! I am gonna cry now because this manga was everything I ever wanted to read in a shoujo romcom!

Azuma~ and Nozomin really make one of the the most adorable couples in shoujo manga!

I hope we get something even more amazing from Robico-sensei in the near future! Irrespective of what is left to be told, this manga has already gotten a 10/10 from me and it will not change! <3

Nov 28, 2019 12:26 AM

Is this the last chapter ? If so then It's too soon, I wanted to see them as a couple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 28, 2019 12:36 AM

MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Is this the last chapter ? If so then It's too soon, I wanted to see them as a couple.

the end is next month

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-24/robico-our-precious-conversations-manga-ends-in-december/.153619
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Nov 28, 2019 12:37 AM

Kuma said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

the end is next month

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-24/robico-our-precious-conversations-manga-ends-in-december/.153619
Oh that's good, at least we get one more chapter to conclude the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Nov 28, 2019 12:48 AM

MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Kuma said:

the end is next month

Oh that's good, at least we get one more chapter to conclude the manga.

i don't know how far are we behind japan tho.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Dec 17, 2019 8:18 AM

Maybe we are gonna get another Volume? So, some chapters, and not only 1.

The more I watch the Classics(Ashita no Joe, The Kindaichi Files, Prince of Tennis, Detective Conan, the Gundam series...), more my admiration for them furthers, the Quality(The surgical OSTs, Innovative sound effects, Developing emotions on the act[for instance, a rage], Amazing Comic timings, Subtle romances, and even Culture) you see on those Classics isn’t really on the industry anymore, you should definitely check them!

Jan 8, 8:49 PM
Finally she gets to remind that she confessed in the beginning

Preview MangaManga Store