Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 27, 2019 7:36 PM

I want to get into Redo of Healer, but I'm unsure whether to read the light novel or the manga. What is the better way to consume it, or what are the pros and cons of both mediums in the case of Redo of Healer.

From what I gather, I see that the light novel is much less popular than the manga, but the manga seems to be entierly adapting the lght novel.
¯\_(´・ω・`)_/¯ ANIME SUCKS LOL ¯\_(´・ω・`)_/¯

Dec 18, 2019 1:37 PM

_namles said:
I want to get into Redo of Healer, but I'm unsure whether to read the light novel or the manga. What is the better way to consume it, or what are the pros and cons of both mediums in the case of Redo of Healer.

From what I gather, I see that the light novel is much less popular than the manga, but the manga seems to be entierly adapting the lght novel.
Dont read it they are garbage

Dec 18, 2019 2:26 PM

dragon97king said:
_namles said:

What if I want to read garbage?

Dec 18, 2019 10:21 PM

dragon97king said:
_namles said:

That's precisely the reason why every fan of this series likes it.

Dec 19, 2019 5:10 AM

_namles said:
dragon97king said:

What if I want to read garbage?
then go for it I guess but its one of the worst things i have read

Mar 25, 10:12 PM

Funny how everybody insisted on this being trash, yet nobody answered op's question lol.

My hint would be read the manga then catch up to the light novel.

Manga as of now is halfway chapter 24, and story-wise that's slightly past half volume 3 of LN.
7 volumes are translated for now.
Unofficial tl ofc, no official tl for now. Idlescans did the tl.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?

Mar 26, 11:23 AM

FullyCharged said:
Funny how everybody insisted on this being trash, yet nobody answered op's question lol.

Manga as of now is halfway chapter 24, and story-wise that's slightly past half volume 3 of LN.

Finally, Thanks. Will do that then.

Mar 26, 2:49 PM

_namles said:
FullyCharged said:

Finally, Thanks. Will do that then.

I made a small mistake in the other post.

That's not the LN that is translated, but the WN.

(other small note idlescans didn't finish vol 7 translation but there is another group who did the last 4 chapters of that volume)

WN is a little less detailed than the LN, but it's still more detailed than the manga.

Unfortunately the author dropped the WN to focus on LN only, so to go past volume 7 we will have to wait for someone to start TL'ing the LN. From Vol 1 of course.

Let's hope the anime adaptation will encourage someone to translate the LN.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?