Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion

Nov 27, 11:40 PM
Well looks like doujin artists got something to work with...
Putting that aside I hope Rosalie never shows up again in the show and if she does, she needs a good beat down to put some sense into her thick skull.
I laughed my ass off to the bow goddess scene, although she gave up a little too soon...

Nov 28, 12:26 AM

Imagine having all that pussy thrown at you and turning it down, smh. Royalty girl needs to learn some respect, dude saved her life several times and still no proper thanks. Looks like things are about to get much darker now, not sure how we will resolve everything in 3 eps, has to be a season 2.
Subscribe to my Youtube: MariNate

Nov 28, 3:21 AM

I'm loving this so much! Can we already get a 2s? haha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 28, 3:30 AM

Nieznajomy43 said:
Only now I noticed that the arrangement of goddesses in opening is rather not accidental and it is showing which will be "more" interested in our hero. xD

OH MY information we did not need but deserve. XD

More training for dragonkin Mash and Elulu on the physical and supporting side respectively. Aria is still the sane goddess for all reasons.

Learning more about Mitis, a nymphomaniac. But Seiya ISN'T JUST ANY ORDINARY HERO. As much as she is ONE SEXUALLY THIRSTY THOT goddess, Seiya is always cautious every step of the way. SHINY PUSSY LMFAO xD
Even she would be fine with men and shota (boys) of all ages, Seiya saved Mash out of the way and shuts her down as quick as he could.

Back to the incompetent Captain Rosalie, Seiya sents Ristarte as a diversion to save her within his means. And he did the impossible to defeat Beel Bub, with Boomerang Birdie Boom Boom. What a name for an attack, but the bows turning birds? Didn't expect them completely TBH, that is badass.

But with Mash and Elulu's powers, Seiya just rendered them a broom and dustpan to clear the waste...WHAT THE HELL HAHA xD

Looks like the journey back to Izale Village turns out more sinister with the 3rd Demon King appearing straightaway and to the treasure that is the legendary armour.

Animation is getting sloppy...hopefully it doesn't affect the enjoyment of this show...even though I know that there are production issues, but hopefully it's a aesthetic that holds up.
Modified by KANLen09, Nov 28, 3:41 AM

Nov 28, 3:40 AM

Woah, what happened to the pacing? This felt ridiculously rushed. Little to comment on besides that and the pervert goddess, really.

Nov 28, 4:05 AM

What did i just watch in the first half ... That was something ...

Nov 28, 4:43 AM
Good job to the animators for actually animating the HORNY goddess ( nymphomaniac ) Also Ristarte did say that she (Ristarte) was supposed to be the first while running to Seiya xD

Nov 28, 5:10 AM
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Beautiful episode as always

also this pretty much confirms the theory about the MC

What exactly hints that?

Nov 28, 6:05 AM

Sondfer said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Beautiful episode as always

also this pretty much confirms the theory about the MC

What exactly hints that?

Putting this in spoiler even if it is just a theory.

Nov 28, 6:55 AM

RealTheAbsurdist said:

What? No she won't. She meant it in a sexual way: as in, "I'll eat you" = "I'll fuck you a lot"

Nov 28, 7:55 AM

It was just ridiculous... hmmm

Nov 28, 11:23 AM

Nabaat said:
I can't

And Seiya with the freaking Gatling bow to clean up the remaining flies lmao.

Truly worthy of the FBI Open Up meme...

Nov 28, 2:16 PM

Wow Rosalie was really insufferable this episode.

Nov 28, 2:16 PM

Amazing turn of events that made the whole episode really funny. From the nimphomaniac godess and the funny fight with the highly censorable event. So with the whole sharade with the Fly Lord and the whole fight was pretty cool. I think that the whole outcry of the hero slapping the Knight girl was a bit over the top, this made the character like after thought.
"Miharu denki desu"

Nov 28, 2:56 PM

"DON''T SAY 'SHOTA' IN THE DIVINE REALM!!"

Lmao oh my God. xDDDD

Nov 28, 4:24 PM

I see the destroyed armor and, knowing this hero, I just wonder how much hair Rista will lose to fix it... :D

Nov 28, 11:07 PM
Man, that archery goddess is a thirsty thot. She should have been a succubus because she was in heat from her pussy.

Nov 29, 11:15 PM

Damn, the archer goddess is really thirsty... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 30, 7:33 AM
I wonder why FBI didn't showed up

Nov 30, 2:16 PM
Looks like the new king can summon Final Fantasy enemies lol

Nov 30, 7:16 PM
The goddess is my typa girl ;/

Nov 30, 10:30 PM

Looks like most goddess are deviants and only few are normal! lolz
one of the four heavenly kings summoner? i hope Seiya would have a hard time on this one cuz he's too OP...
4/5.

Nov 30, 10:44 PM

Next episode will be probably: kick the dude's ass, then combine the scrapped armor with a couple hundred of Ristarte's hair, and maybe some from the goddess of this episode (tbh I think he has hair of every god or goddess he encountered ;') ), and boom! Super armor made xD

Also, I expected that last part.
Yeah, Mash, Eruru, show your power, then I'll just outdo you in the process.
7 arrows in a single shot? Yeah he mastered it...machine gun incoming, expected that too.
This anime gives me what I want, I like it.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?

Dec 1, 2:24 AM

Goddamn that first half was just something else, the thirst of that Goddess is really God-level(pun intended), moreover, she's fine with a Shota too lol. On a more serious note. Looks like a real threat is presented to the hero this time, can't wait for the next.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Dec 1, 5:18 PM

All goddess here are creep! Good job Seiya ❤
Woah!! What happened? It changed abruptly, Seiya T------T

Dec 2, 8:48 AM

When did Sailor moon's seiyuu voice such deviant character last time?

Dec 4, 2:07 AM

from last episode and this one. why is everyone so scary lol

Dec 4, 12:47 PM

As if there were not enough crazy goddesses around...

Dec 5, 6:28 AM

This shit was hilarious. We need more ridiculously perverted female characters in anime. Breaks up the monotony.

Dec 6, 2:47 AM

Aghh that general girl is pissing me off so much. Looks like Seiya was approached by another strong(?) opponent.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]