Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion

Nov 27, 6:25 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, being overly cautious, it's no surprise that Seiya prepared himself against another boss. Hell, even his partner got involved with the training.

That goddess is no joke though.

Nov 27, 6:57 AM
So much stuff happened this time. Is it already 3rd general?

Nov 27, 7:03 AM

Ready perfectly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nov 27, 7:11 AM

Great episode, It was really captivating, the scene with Seiya against the EXTREMELY horny goddess was so funny.

And the fight with the giant fly was great too, I'm looking forward to the fight against the Adamantoise

Nov 27, 7:13 AM
I was shock there Hentai of this anime

Nov 27, 7:14 AM

That bow goddess was beyond creepy.

The way Seiya defeated the fly was kinda cool.

Nov 27, 7:36 AM
- That goddess was kind of weird
- Seiya is OP as always
- "What am I, a broom?" yes mash...your that useless ;)
- Can't wait for Seiya to defeat the next guy
- Can't he synthesize the legendary armor with his armor?

Nov 27, 7:38 AM

That Rosalie girl is so annoying, looks like the previous dose of slaps weren't enough to shut her mouth.

Also wow man I've never seen a girl as thirsty as Mitis lol.
Modified by MegamiRem, Nov 27, 7:47 AM
Gray, Rave, Crave, Deprave.
Grave me,
Grave for you.

Nov 27, 7:49 AM
oh hell ya Mitis a nymphomaniac goddess I swear Aria knows too much about Seiya

Nov 27, 7:54 AM
MegamiRem said:
Also wow man I've never seen a girl as thirsty as Mitis lol.

Anna from shimoneta

Nov 27, 8:02 AM

Poor mash, he is regarded as seiya's broom to collect monster's corpse. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LOL

Very funny as always ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And FBI, here is your shotacon goddess. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Modified by Hitoribotchan, Nov 27, 9:15 AM

Nov 27, 8:06 AM
Didn't expect that coming from Mitis, what a godess!

Seya is too strong!

That clifhanger end xD

Nov 27, 8:25 AM

What is with these goddesses? They are all crazy

Wait, scratch that. Most of female characters in this anime are psycho.

Nov 27, 8:50 AM

Great Episode..... Man this anime is so good that I just bought vol 1 & 2 of the light novel I don't know why but I'm hype for this anime ......why!!
Modified by SaiDxvLight, Nov 30, 1:59 AM
Demon Slayers โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™ง ้ฌผๆป…ใฎๅˆƒ

Nov 27, 8:52 AM
Is it just me or did the animation get weird in a few scenes?

Nov 27, 9:04 AM

Good episode as usual. The shota joke got me rolling

It got really serious at the end but it's not like Seiya would've used the armor anyways. He probably would've infused it with the hair of Ristarte to purify it of it's power.

Nov 27, 9:17 AM
A bit of an underwhelming episode for me tbh. The humour was lacking and the action fell flat. However the next episode looks dope.

It also looks like there is something about this world that Ristarte has not been made aware of. If this general is capable of summoning creatures from other worlds, it means they are by no means normal. Is this also why Aria and Ishtar are willing to bend the rules to accommodate Seiya? This could also explain why a demon commander was waiting right at the starting village. The demons are capable of predicting the moves of the goddesses.

Nov 27, 9:39 AM
Sorghaghtani said:
A bit of an underwhelming episode for me tbh. The humour was lacking and the action fell flat. However the next episode looks dope.

It also looks like there is something about this world that Ristarte has not been made aware of. If this general is capable of summoning creatures from other worlds, it means they are by no means normal. Is this also why Aria and Ishtar are willing to bend the rules to accommodate Seiya? This could also explain why a demon commander was waiting right at the starting village. The demons are capable of predicting the moves of the goddesses.

I just realized that Listarte/Ristarte is probably a pun for Restart.
Also, agree with your theory. The demons are OP themselves, they probably want to invade Listarte's realm.
Modified by Radu_Bey0, Nov 27, 9:43 AM

Nov 27, 9:42 AM

Let's be honest guys: most of us would gladly let that horny goddess assault us.
"You don't need a reason to live, you just live"
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Nov 27, 10:07 AM
RealTheAbsurdist said:
Let's be honest guys: most of us would gladly let that horny goddess assault us.
lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Damm true.. BTW Mitis was beyond crepy.
The sadist and masochist vibes were simultaneously erupting, and that gives us some of those weird (don't want to remember) characters as a scar for life.

Nov 27, 10:08 AM

I have been finding this show pretty funny for the most part, but the part of the horny goddess killed me in every sense possible. Fuck, I haven't laugh with an anime that hard in years. The goddess herself was creepy, yet hot at the same time.

Rosalie best dog btw.

Nov 27, 10:16 AM

JRPG's would be much better if all abilities had names like 'Boomerang Birdie Boom Boom'
'On-Hold' is another way for a completionist to say 'Dropped'

Nov 27, 10:17 AM
Sorghaghtani said:

This is why the world is S-Ranked. Not only are the enemies strong, they are also smart.

Nov 27, 10:21 AM

Holy shit that nymphomaniac Goddess lmao. I loved how the holy light became a simple black circle as soon as she fainted.

I hate when they don't draw the nipples. Although we can see them in one of the shots... kinda.

Nov 27, 10:30 AM
That goddess was one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while, but also pretty damn funny.

Nov 27, 11:08 AM

Goddamn that nympho Goddess has 0% restraint, even got off when he was shooting her in the face with arrows lol

I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to get that armor like with the sword. How will Seiya get out of this new mess?

Nov 27, 11:11 AM
I'm not ready perfectly cause next episode is gonna be dark af

Nov 27, 11:36 AM

Rista wants Seiya all for herself, I see!

Mitis is thirsty AF, holy shit! She's beyond help XD

So another Demon general gone and the next one showed up. Just before heading for the sacred armour... only for it getting destroyed before they get there. But knowing Seiya, he'll have a skill that can fix that armour XD

Nov 27, 11:38 AM

- every episode there is a hint of Seiya being a previous hero or a God?

- Rosalie's father is the Demon King?
There are no inherently bad people. Everyone believes that, myself included. I don’t doubt the existence of virtue. And yet people bare their fangs when it seems they can profit. People will rationalize their own behavior whenever they become tainted with evil; they’re not supposed to be evil. In order to preserve their own twisted integrity, the world becomes twisted. Someone you praised as “cool” until yesterday is “stuck up” today; someone you respected as “smart and knowledgeable” is now scorned as someone who “looks down on bad students”, and “energetic vigor” becomes “annoying and overly carried away”.

Nov 27, 11:39 AM

Elulu and Mash are great HELP!!!!
There are no inherently bad people. Everyone believes that, myself included. I don’t doubt the existence of virtue. And yet people bare their fangs when it seems they can profit. People will rationalize their own behavior whenever they become tainted with evil; they’re not supposed to be evil. In order to preserve their own twisted integrity, the world becomes twisted. Someone you praised as “cool” until yesterday is “stuck up” today; someone you respected as “smart and knowledgeable” is now scorned as someone who “looks down on bad students”, and “energetic vigor” becomes “annoying and overly carried away”.

Nov 27, 11:59 AM
CeddyyBearr said:

So another Demon general gone and the next one showed up. Just before heading for the sacred armour... only for it getting destroyed before they get there. But knowing Seiya, he'll have a skill that can fix that armour XD

No. The new guy at the end is one of the Four Heavenly Kings, the fly was not.

Nov 27, 12:01 PM

OMG that bow goddess is so creepy! She got boobs without nipples.
I love smoking Dokha!

Nov 27, 12:13 PM

This show though lul that goddess 'training' Seiya was on heat.....HEAT! Mash is now a broom now. I like Elulu's new power.

Nov 27, 1:08 PM
Ok, who else is going to check out if there's hentai of Mitis?

Don't lie, you know you're going to.

Nov 27, 1:26 PM

I can't

And Seiya with the freaking Gatling bow to clean up the remaining flies lmao.

Nov 27, 2:21 PM

redwhitenblue said:
CeddyyBearr said:

No. The new guy at the end is one of the Four Heavenly Kings, the fly was not.

Oh damn, I missunderstood that pretty badly then :x

Nov 27, 2:45 PM

โ˜‘ Chastity protected

Nov 27, 4:14 PM

Beautiful episode as always

also this pretty much confirms the theory about the MC

Nov 27, 4:32 PM

Mitis was indeed a whole surprise xD She really has more demon vibes than a goddess' lol
THANKS SENPIEX

Nov 27, 5:06 PM

My eyes,My eyes!!!!!
The light hurts!

Nov 27, 5:49 PM

Mitis is a crazy nympho XD! even beyond Freya from DanMachi...
Her light pussy is charming... lol XD

Nov 27, 5:52 PM
Only now I noticed that the arrangement of goddesses in opening is rather not accidental and it is showing which will be "more" interested in our hero. xD

Nov 27, 5:58 PM

Radu_Bey0 said:

I just realized that Listarte/Ristarte is probably a pun for Restart.

Yeah it is, I thought about it too when I started reading the manga last year.

Nov 27, 7:40 PM

RealTheAbsurdist said:

But she will literally eat you later when you are finished.

Nov 27, 7:51 PM

Formidable-chan said:
RealTheAbsurdist said:

What? No she won't. She meant it in a sexual way: as in, "I'll eat you" = "I'll fuck you a lot"
"You don't need a reason to live, you just live"
-Nero Vanetti, 91 Days

Nov 27, 8:10 PM
No CGI Goddess ass. APPROVED!!! 10/10

Nov 27, 8:13 PM

It's next to impossible to sexually assault Seiya, don't what that Goddess was thinking in trying to. If it wasn't for Seiya, Mash Would've been a deflowered shota :-D

That fly bastard creep me out more, I liked how Seiya brutally annihilated him.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Nov 27, 8:14 PM

Interesting stuff with the bow godess kk
Poor Mash being treated like that XD
Most important: I want more Adenela scenes (7_7)/

Nov 27, 8:42 PM
RealTheAbsurdist said:
Formidable-chan said:

What? No she won't. She meant it in a sexual way: as in, "I'll eat you" = "I'll fuck you a lot"

nah dude she really eat people after she is done with them (she is really dangerous , that's why Isister forced her to stay alone)
when she was attacking mash she said i will undress you then play with you (sex) then eat you (devour him)

Nov 27, 10:03 PM
Anyone else notice they did a really bad job making this episode?

At 17:39 Seiya is drawn in a completely different style (less defined/easier to draw). I don't think it was intentional since in all the other episodes the style with how he has been drawn wasn't changed.
At 18:31 The lips are moving but there are no voices.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »